Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 25th, 2019, 03:42 AM   #1
hayley2003
Great Poster

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley
Default Have you been molested or worse? [TW]

If you have, how has it effected you?

Last edited by Sailor Mars; February 25th, 2019 at 08:07 AM. Reason: trigger warning added
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2019, 06:23 AM   #2
Pultost
Mushroom Lover

Pultost's Forum Picture

Name: Anita
Default Re: Have you been molested or worse?

Only once, and it's quite some time ago. This boy grabbed my crotch out of the blue. I promised him that I'd put him in a wheelchair if he ever did that again, and nothing like it has happened since, thankfully. I moved on quickly after that, so it's nothing that keeps me awake at night.

I see myself as a diplomat. Got a problem with that, asshole? Huh??
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2019, 07:16 AM   #3
EvaNL
Nice Poster

Name: Goodbye

I've had body parts groped a few times, which resulted in me hitting them and telling their friends (and in one case their parents) what they had done. No-one molests me and gets away with it.

The weird thing is that they were surprised by my strong reaction. They apparently thought it was just a bit of fun, but they really have no clue what that can do (physically, but even more so mentally) to a woman or girl. I'm strong enough to defend myself in multiple ways and I can mentally handle it, but these idiots may have done it to other women who cannot defend themselves that well. And that is, for me, the biggest reason to let them know in no uncertain terms that their behaviour is completely unacceptable. Naming and shaming is very useful in most cases.

Gone because of excessive trolling
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2019, 07:33 AM   #4
Naturelover
Awesome Poster

Naturelover's Forum Picture

Name: Julia

I got once by a boy from my class a pat on my butt. He immediately received a slap in his face from me
Naturelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2019, 08:05 AM   #5
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator

Sailor Mars's Forum Picture

Puberty for Girls Abuse

This is better suited here

Please keep in mind that some responses may be triggering, so be cautious when posting or reading.

"The head may err, but never the blood.Ē
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~george was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie
Sailor Mars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2019, 01:46 AM   #6
nadja

nadja's Forum Picture

Name: Nadja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturelover View Post
I got once by a boy from my class a pat on my butt. He immediately received a slap in his face from me
Best you could do. Respect and applause!

16 and Bi from Europe.
Love talking. Not shy at all.
So hit me up
nadja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2019, 07:50 AM   #7
breaux
Nice Poster

breaux's Forum Picture

Default Re: Have you been molested or worse? [TW]

Don't know what to call it, but a girl kept making out with me and pushing herself onto me while I was too drunk at a party to do anything about it. Couldn't remember it and I first found out when my friend showed me a video of it. Can't look at her the same way anymore. I don't know how it really has affected me, I definitely feel a bit more uneasy around some when I'm drunk.

Runaway
breaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2019, 12:01 AM   #8
Ben7
Member+

Yeah its happened to me numerous times in the past as a boy and early teens, mainly sexual abuse but sometimes physical abuse as well. For a good number of years I had to live in foster care system which is part of the reason why, I guess. I will also note here that stuff like this in general can happen to boys too, not only to girls. But thankfully all of that is in the past now. As for how it has affected me, I'd say it's difficult to forget my past completely and often I find myself having bad dreams about those experiences or otherwise have trouble sleeping in general and I've noticed that I'm often mistrustful of others. That said however, it has also given me a new perspective on life in general and has made me more grateful for the simpler details of life that many people take for granted. It is what it is I guess.
Ben7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2019, 09:12 AM   #9
Sheaman16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pultost View Post
Only once, and it's quite some time ago. This boy grabbed my crotch out of the blue. I promised him that I'd put him in a wheelchair if he ever did that again, and nothing like it has happened since, thankfully. I moved on quickly after that, so it's nothing that keeps me awake at night.
I am really sorry that happened to you! Boys really need to learn to respect girls.
Sheaman16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2019, 09:13 AM   #10
Sheaman16
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturelover View Post
Punch him or tell an adult
Sheaman16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2019, 09:27 AM   #11
Pultost
Mushroom Lover

Pultost's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheaman16 View Post
I am really sorry that happened to you! Boys really need to learn to respect girls.
Thanks. It's been a while, but I appreciate the support.

Old March 8th, 2019, 07:13 AM   #12
Zandra
Banned

Name: Zandra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pultost View Post
How old were you and how old was he?
Zandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2019, 09:46 AM   #13
Pultost
Mushroom Lover

Pultost's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zandra View Post
How old were you and how old was he?
We were both 12.

Old March 8th, 2019, 12:19 PM   #14
Abhorrence
Death

Abhorrence's Forum Picture

I really hate calling my story "rape" because I didn't consider it that for the longest time, or truly realise the impact it had on me. When I was 17, I was an idiot. I'd drink probably 5 out of 7 days, didn't go to college and didn't have a job. I would also have unprotected sex with strangers a lot, do hard drugs and smoke weed everyday. During this time, I would use Grindr as the tool to let me meet strangers to fuck basically (classy, I know), anyways I met a guy on there that lived down my road. We never did anything sexual, to me we created a really cool friendship. He was around 28 I think, and me being 17 he "didn't want to have sex with me".

I felt like this guy was awesome, I'd go to his house sometimes just to chill and play games and shit. It was cool to me having both a gay friend and an older friend. So, this guy had a motorbike and sometimes when I got really drunk and missed the last bus home he would take me home since we lived on the same street. Like, he was super nice for doing it considering I would call him absolutely hammered and he would just come and pick me up.

Fast forward a while, I got super drunk and missed my last bus and ended up just chilling on the street with a bunch of homeless people. I blacked out at this point but remember this guy coming to pick me up on his motorbike. I ended up back at his house and I was completely fucked out of my face. He later told me that he was certain that someone had spiked me, whether this is the truth or I was just really drunk I do not know - I can't remember. What I do remember, however, is waking up to find this guy on top of me trying to stick his dick in me. I don't remember much else of what happened, I think I went back to sleep - like I said I was drunk/spiked.

It took me a few days to even remember it happened and I kept telling myself it didn't. I just assumed I dreamt it, he said nothing in the morning and nothing else was said. It wasn't until it kept playing on my mind that I realised that it probably did happen but I couldn't confirm it. This wasn't until I was talking to that same guy and he basically confirmed it. I can't really remember the conversation but he said something like "when we had sex" and I was like ?????? we deffo didn't have sex...

It took a while for me to fully comprehend everything, quite honestly. It wasn't aggressive and it wasn't how it "normally plays out", so to me it wasn't rape. It wasn't until I got a boyfriend and he tried it on with me that I realised how much I didn't want anybody touching me. In any way. I couldn't have sex with my boyfriend, it was fucked. It was at that point I think that I realised that this wasn't okay. I messaged that guy whilst I was off my tits on whatever drug and asked him if he knew he raped me. I still can't remember the response to this day but I blocked him after that. Maybe I never even waited for a response... I don't know.

But yeah, TL;DR I got raped by a guy I thought was my friend whilst I slept, and it made it very hard and still makes it hard to this day to have sex comfortably. It's definitely a lot better thanks to my boyfriend now but still, I can freak out very easily.

Nothing will be waiting for you at the end of this life.

Private Message
~Mike was here~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium
Spooky scary labia
Abhorrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2019, 01:24 PM   #15
Zachary G
VT Lover

Zachary G's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

I was molested by an older female cousin when I was about 5-6 yrs old; and when I was 11 I was beaten and raped by 2 older boys in the woods. I remember both experiences very well, but I have learned to move past them and get on with my life with the help of years of therapy and medications.

18/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
Zachary G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2019, 06:57 PM   #16
Nicole_0

Nicole_0's Forum Picture

Name: Swimnut

i was raped at a party this year at a frat house in college, a guy got me really drunk and forced himself on me. i was giving him a blowjob which i was okay with and then he wanted to have sex and i said no because i didnít know him well enough. he then picked me up and slammed me on his bed and forced my clothes off and pushed himself in. i know there are some bad people out there but i wonít let a bad experience give me trust issues. not all guys are pigs like that and its sad that there is some bad ones out there

Nicole <3
Nicole_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2019, 10:14 PM   #17
Shiny Moon
Awesome Poster

Shiny Moon's Forum Picture

Name: Savannah

"Luckily" I've been only been gropped, nothing beyond that, but still it sucks and it happens everytime I go to a party, or a concert or a disco.

The worst one was probably last year, a guy gropped me many times during the night in a disco. I asked him to stop doing it but he pushed me and went away. I'm not physically strong enough to face him so I told a friend about it and when the molester came for another taste of my butt he ended up tasting my friend's shoe.

If I were you, I'd do me too

Bi.

Drop me a PM if you wanna chat, I won't bite you!
Shiny Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 01:44 AM   #18
Emilyfox
Banned

Name: Emily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole_0 View Post
i was raped at a party this year at a frat house in college, a guy got me really drunk and forced himself on me. i was giving him a blowjob which i was okay with and then he wanted to have sex and i said no because i didnít know him well enough. he then picked me up and slammed me on his bed and forced my clothes off and pushed himself in. i know there are some bad people out there but i wonít let a bad experience give me trust issues. not all guys are pigs like that and its sad that there is some bad ones out there
Did you go to the police?
Emilyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 12:32 PM   #19
Nicole_0

Nicole_0's Forum Picture

Name: Swimnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emilyfox View Post
Did you go to the police?
no i didnít want to ruin his life from him making a stupid mistake when he was drunk. so a bunch of friends and i confronted him about it and he said he didnít remember and he cried and said sorry a hundred times. he was really genuine about it i still talk to him now he took me out to dinner last weekend. he brings it up a lot about how sorry he was and he tears up every time

Nicole <3
Nicole_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2019, 01:24 PM   #20
Pultost
Mushroom Lover

Pultost's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole_0 View Post
no i didnít want to ruin his life from him making a stupid mistake when he was drunk. so a bunch of friends and i confronted him about it and he said he didnít remember and he cried and said sorry a hundred times. he was really genuine about it i still talk to him now he took me out to dinner last weekend. he brings it up a lot about how sorry he was and he tears up every time
He would have had it coming. Don't believe his fake tears and "I'm sorrys". There's no excuse for rape.