Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 19th, 2019, 02:38 PM   #1
Nnoki
Member++

Default Surviving a distant relationship

Sorry if this is long
So, I fell in love, It was very spontaneous and caught me out of nowhere.
There's this guy, who I've known since I'm like 7, we weren't close friends back then, we met again on 7th grade, just on different classrooms so not a lot of contact, then on 9th grade we were on the same group and we've been on the same classroom since.
November from last year he told us on the middle of a class that he's Bisexual, everyone took it kinda well, kinda bad, just odd. For the record, I've known I'm a bisexual since I'm 13, and I'm still on the closet (Just told some really close friends).
Then, on December I told him that I was a Bisexual too, we then became really close and started hanging out more often, we started getting more personal and affectionate and yesterday I asked him if he wanted to be my boyfriend, he said yes.
Now, I made a mistake.
Since I was in 6th grade there's this school I wanted to attend, that is pretty great. Couldn't get in on 7th grade, couldn't get in on 10th grade and now I'm applying there for college, there's a campus where I live but I'll have to move in a year and a half if I get accepted, and it looks like I will be (I got pretty good grades and social service). If I switch campus, it'll be on a city that's a 5 hour drive so not that far but not that close either.
I just want to know if you guys think there's a chance we could work on a distant relationship, and any advice on how to make it.
Or if I should drop that school and do College on my city just to stay with him.
Or what should I do?

19 | College student | Mexico | Gay (maybe bi) | Looking for friends | Open to talk about anything

Message me and we can talk
Nnoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:20 PM   #2
ska8er
Legendary Member

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: Surviving a distant relationship

I would not give up going to college on
the basis of a relationship but anything
can happen from now til then. If the two
of u r very close u can bring up to him