Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 17th, 2019, 03:06 PM   #1
Gmoney5

Name: Gavin
Default Is it weird that Iíve seen my step bro naked and that we have to share a room?

My stepbrother is 1 year older than I am and we’re both going through puberty. Is it weird that I’ve seen him naked and he’s seen me naked? It only happens like when we get out of the shower or are getting dressed. Nothing happens we just see each other and share a room. Do any of you share a room with your brothers or step brothers? Have they ever made a comment about your penis or have they asked you about your penis? If so have you seen them nude? My step bro and I usually talk about what’s going on and see if either of us have some of the same things going on during puberty.

Last edited by Gmoney5; February 17th, 2019 at 04:01 PM.
Gmoney5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:15 PM   #2
ArfyMcPeesh
Member++

ArfyMcPeesh's Forum Picture

Name: Arfy
Default Re: Is it weird that Iíve seen my step bro naked and that we have to share a room?

I don’t have any brothers but I don’t think seeing each other naked is a big deal if you don’t make it a big deal. It’s changing and just whatever, so if it bothers you just get dressed or undressed in the bathroom when he’s not there or just say do you mind leaving for a minute.
ArfyMcPeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:40 PM   #3
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Default Re: Is it weird that Iíve seen my step bro naked and that we have to share a room?

I share a room with my brother and either we both can be naked or just one of us for either changing or for sleeping (or whatever else). After a bit of time, and not very long, it's as comfortable as being dressed. You won't even think about after a few times.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 03:43 PM   #4
InternetTeen
Awesome Poster

It's not weird at all.
InternetTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 04:27 PM   #5
Jake445
Great Poster

Name: Jake

I share a room with my twin sister and always have. We see each other naked all the time and it's just normal and nothing special. It's just part of sharing a room, avoiding it would be hard to do and silly!

Fifteen, Twin.
Feel free to PM and or add me.
Jake445 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 04:34 PM   #6
Maxbreak
Nice Poster

Maxbreak's Forum Picture

Name: Max

It's pretty normal. It's just the sleeping arrangements based on the available space in your house
Maxbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 05:29 PM   #7
GiJoe

GiJoe's Forum Picture

Name: David

I see my brother naked all time he and I sometimes sleep nude change doing whatever too If I nude or dressed or sleeping I do not think about it This normal to me
GiJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 05:55 PM   #8
Gabriel The French

Gabriel The French's Forum Picture

I see my brother naked all the time and it s just more comfortable.
Sometimes we sleep nzked together or take a shower and it s not a big deal

French boy ! 17yo ! Proud to be a big brother !
Come chat and ask anything ! (dont ask me about fashion tho, I dont wear clothes)
Gabriel The French is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 06:58 PM   #9
scott2002
Awesome Poster

scott2002's Forum Picture

Name: Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney5 View Post
My stepbrother is 1 year older than I am and we’re both going through puberty. Is it weird that I’ve seen him naked and he’s seen me naked? ....Have they ever made a comment about your penis or have they asked you about your penis?....Have you seen them nude? My step bro and I usually talk about what’s going on and see if either of us have some of the same things going on during puberty.
I think in college, living in a dorm with a roommate you didn't know before being assigned in a room together, I think most will see each other nude. Probably like you and your step-brother, some become close friends and talk about sex and their development, and other pairs keep it totally off bounds. So I'd say it's normal either way.
Have either of you ever let the other see when you've had an erection going on? If not, would you let him see you that way, or would you always hide it form him?

Last edited by scott2002; February 17th, 2019 at 07:01 PM.
scott2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:36 PM   #10
Diable rouge
Awesome Poster

Diable rouge's Forum Picture

Name: Pseudo

It isn't weird but it doesn't mean all do it.
Diable rouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:37 PM   #11
Gmoney5

Thanks!!
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:41 PM   #12
Gmoney5

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2002 View Post
I think in college, living in a dorm with a roommate you didn't know before being assigned in a room together, I think most will see each other nude. Probably like you and your step-brother, some become close friends and talk about sex and their development, and other pairs keep it totally off bounds. So I'd say it's normal either way.
Have either of you ever let the other see when you've had an erection going on? If not, would you let him see you that way, or would you always hide it form him?
Thatís a good point, I never thought about that for college. I mean I agree with you. Im open to questions and talking to people as long as I know them well. In this case, I probably would since I would be living with them. Iím not sure Iíd let him see my erection. I mean I have nothing to hide and Iím proud of my size which is about 6.5 in and Iím still growing. How about you? If you had a brother would you let him see yours?
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:42 PM   #13
Gmoney5

Quote:
Originally Posted by blnwkbl View Post
It isn't weird but it doesn't mean all do it.
Thank you!
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:43 PM   #14
Gmoney5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The French View Post
I see my brother naked all the time and it s just more comfortable.
Sometimes we sleep nzked together or take a shower and it s not a big deal
Iíve seen my brother naked too. Iím comfortable with it, just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. Iíve never slept naked with my brother or showered with him (heís my stepbrother).
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:44 PM   #15
Gmoney5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiJoe View Post
I see my brother naked all time he and I sometimes sleep nude change doing whatever too If I nude or dressed or sleeping I do not think about it This normal to me
I agree!
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:44 PM   #16
Gmoney5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbreak View Post
It's pretty normal. It's just the sleeping arrangements based on the available space in your house
Thank you.
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:45 PM   #17
Gmoney5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick01 View Post
I share a room with my brother and either we both can be naked or just one of us for either changing or for sleeping (or whatever else). After a bit of time, and not very long, it's as comfortable as being dressed. You won't even think about after a few times.
Yeah. Weíve shared a room for 2 years now. Iím used to it. Just wondered if anyone else was in the same boat!
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:46 PM   #18
Gmoney5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArfyMcPeesh View Post
I donít have any brothers but I donít think seeing each other naked is a big deal if you donít make it a big deal. Itís changing and just whatever, so if it bothers you just get dressed or undressed in the bathroom when heís not there or just say do you mind leaving for a minute.
I donít mind dressing in front of him, I mean I dont have anything to hide so lol!
Old February 17th, 2019, 07:57 PM   #19
ArfyMcPeesh
Member++

ArfyMcPeesh's Forum Picture

Name: Arfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gmoney5 View Post
I donít mind dressing in front of him, I mean I dont have anything to hide so lol!
Exactly. When we started showering after gym it was like ew creepy weird but if you donít let it bother you itís just whatever. My cousin is older and weíve changed at the gym and whatever, itís just weird if you make it.
ArfyMcPeesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 08:04 PM   #20
Gmoney5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArfyMcPeesh View Post
Exactly. When we started showering after gym it was like ew creepy weird but if you donít let it bother you itís just whatever. My cousin is older and weíve changed at the gym and whatever, itís just weird if you make it.
Yeah. We all have a penis. The only differences are some are big, small, or average. Some are cut some are uncut. Some are long and some are thick. Either way itís still something boy have....that one thing boy will always have in common. Lol!😂