Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 14th, 2019, 08:08 PM   #1
naturalmess4

Name: debra
Default bulimic and anorexic

You don't have to read this but, if there's anyone whos going through the same struggles text me, I'm just going to talk about my situation and how it started.

When I was 12 years old I got pneumonia, due to my high fevers I would throw up. I was quite the chubster back then and one of those day, I remember I had just got done eating a hefty meal and all of a sudden a wave of nausea hit me. I went to the bathroom and ended up just throwing up all of my food. Once I stopped throwing up I just Kind of sat on the floor thinking to myself why is it that I feel this way, why is it that the thing I hate most, throwing up, just made me feel better? all my childhood I hated the feeling of throwing up because I couldn't breath, I though once I started I couldn't stop and I might die, obviously that cant really happen but I was just a kid. so anyways, like I was saying, I was just very confused by the feeling, how come I never felt it any other time this happened, why now? I left the bathroom and went to the living room where my mom was folding laundry, and I asked, "Does throwing up make you skinny?" she replied with a simple "yes". That's when everything started going down hill, but to me back then, it was about to get better. I had already started disliking the way my body looked once I entered middle school so when I heard my mom say yes, I found my solution to losing weight. Once I got better it was already January of 6th grade, at first I was scared, I didn't know how I was going to make myself throw up, just the thought that I would have to do that every day disgusted me. I put it off for a while because I thought it was crazy that I even thought of doing something as gross as that, but about two or three weeks passed and I had binged on some food and chips, and I was supposed to go out with my family, I went into the bathroom, grabbed a tooth brush, and just did it. After wards I felt so much better, I felt skinnier already and I was just floating. I would do it everyother day after that, when I thought I ate to much or just looked fat because of what I ate. well im just going to end this here, I didn't get into the anorexic part but ill talk about it with anyone who wants to. text me if your struggling with it to cause I honestly need someone to talk to about it as well. OOOOFFFFF I sound like a adult well yeah bye have a good day.
naturalmess4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2019, 06:24 PM   #2
hayley2003
Great Poster

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley
Default Re: bulimic and anorexic

WOW... that is bad.

I had pneumonia when I was 12 too. It was the worse I've ever been. Spent about a month in the hospital, but I was so sick I asleep almost the entire time and don't remember very much.
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote