Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 12th, 2019, 08:00 PM   #1
Zika
Awesome Poster

Default Size: boobs or penis?

Which do you find more irritating, a girl's thread about boob size or a guy's thread about penis size?

There's one of each currently running neck in neck at over 80 responses, the breast size one over two months old and the penis size one less than a month.

So, do either of these bother you, if so, one more that the other?
Zika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:13 PM   #2
ska8er
Legendary Member

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: Size: boobs or penis?

Ive been here 5 years and penis sizes
have ranged from 2 to 12 inches and
it does get monotonous reading the
same over and over especially in the
polls. Some of these poll questions r
way over the top but It doesn't bother
me cause I don't answer them anymore.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:45 PM   #3
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

I get tired of guys asking if their (pick a size) dick is too big for their age. It's all bullshit.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:57 PM   #4
breaux
Nice Poster

breaux's Forum Picture

Both can and are pretty much lied in by a lot of people I imagine. If not, then this site's users have an average penis size well over Congo's average.. impressive.

It's getting a bit old.

Runaway
breaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:57 PM   #5
hayley2003
Great Poster

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley

It kinda seem guys are more obsessed with their size than girls are about their size. And guys talk about their size with other guys far more than girls talk about their size with other girls.

Size = real size x 2.

Last edited by hayley2003; February 12th, 2019 at 09:01 PM.
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 09:12 PM   #6
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful

BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture

Name: Fiona

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaux View Post
Both can and are pretty much lied in by a lot of people I imagine. If not, then this site's users have an average penis size well over Congo's average.. impressive.

It's getting a bit old.
why would a girl lie about her boob size? well I guess online it might make sense... but like the boobs are there, visible to anyone (under clothing of course) its not like you can claim to be a DD cup when you're really an A cup.

Guys can lie about their dick size and most likely nobody is really going to know.

20 *** f *** Wes Anderson fan *** proud Italian-American *** UCLA student

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see

BlackParadePixie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 09:26 PM   #7
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

The boys were taught to start measuring from their asshole, so naturally they come up with some unbelievable numbers for dick length that way....... but it seems really strange to do that comparison and girls really aren't interested in hearing about it.

I have less of an issue with girls comparing boobs, because that's visible as others have pointed out.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 09:46 PM   #8
Miss Equestrian

You know if I find that a thread like about the size of ones dick starts to become about bragging to each other or someone puts some measurement that is ridiculous in size then it isn't worth even looking any further because people are just being stupid.

The girls and their boobs size issues can be another issue sort of like the thread I responded to just yesterday which was somewhat of a puberty issue that factored into the size of the boobs. I have no problem discussing the size if there is a real reason behind it, but just to compare sizes for both the boys dicks and girls boobs, I just really don't see the point.
Miss Equestrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 09:57 PM   #9
Diable rouge
Awesome Poster

Diable rouge's Forum Picture

Name: Pseudo

I think it's quite stupid to always compare and lie about sizes.
I personnally don't care. I know mine is of a normal size - not very small, not very big - and that's all I care. I have never felt the need to measure it.

By reading some topics you get the impression some guys measure it every month to check how many millimetres it has grown. Lol
It's ridiculous.
Diable rouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:04 PM   #10
ChloeF
Nice Poster

ChloeF's Forum Picture

Name: Chloe

lf boys had some idea of how to read a tape measure or ruler they wouldn't be so annoying. Other than bragging rights, why do they need to measure anyway?
For girls measuring is necessary to buy bras that fit properly and are comfortable to wear and like others have said, when your boobs are so visible it's a lot harder to lie about what size they are too.
ChloeF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:12 PM   #11
Zika
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeF View Post
lf boys had some idea of how to read a tape measure or ruler they wouldn't be so annoying. Other than bragging rights, why do they need to measure anyway?
For girls measuring is necessary to buy bras that fit properly and are comfortable to wear and like others have said, when your boobs are so visible it's a lot harder to lie about what size they are too.
so, what's the need for an active, two month old thread with over 80 responses about boob size?
There's only so much to say about it and it's already been said...many times lol.

My point is, many girls are obsessed with the size of their breasts, to where it becomes an issue of self-esteem with them. Slightly more subtle, but basically the same mentality as boys with penis size, although as has been pointed out, it's more difficult for girls to lie about it (if you believe their profile is even legit, which so many are not on here).
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:40 PM   #12
jasondrums
Member++

The dick threads by far because:

1. They're usually a showcase for people bullshitting about how big they are.

2. It doesn't matter because however big it is is how big it is. It's not like you can go to the gym and do dick exercises or tie an anvil to yourself and toss it off the roof to make it bigger.
jasondrums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:54 PM   #13
ShiningStar
Member+

ShiningStar's Forum Picture

Name: Jacob

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick01 View Post
I get tired of guys asking if their (pick a size) dick is too big for their age. It's all bullshit.
So true
ShiningStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:54 PM   #14
ChloeF
Nice Poster

ChloeF's Forum Picture

Name: Chloe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zika View Post
so, what's the need for an active, two month old thread with over 80 responses about boob size?
There's only so much to say about it and it's already been said...many times lol.

My point is, many girls are obsessed with the size of their breasts, to where it becomes an issue of self-esteem with them. Slightly more subtle, but basically the same mentality as boys with penis size, although as has been pointed out, it's more difficult for girls to lie about it (if you believe their profile is even legit, which so many are not on here).
Whether you think it's an obsession or a matter of self esteem is up to you.
When you need to wear a bra you might understand the necessity to know what size you are.
ChloeF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:58 PM   #15
breaux
Nice Poster

breaux's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackParadePixie View Post
why would a girl lie about her boob size? well I guess online it might make sense... but like the boobs are there, visible to anyone (under clothing of course) its not like you can claim to be a DD cup when you're really an A cup.

Guys can lie about their dick size and most likely nobody is really going to know.
yeah I am not really much in a position to say what a girl thinks but I can imagine that someone probably would lie, not that easy to see just through pictures unless its a massive difference I guess, but yeah I get what you are saying

Runaway
breaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2019, 10:58 PM   #16
Zika
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChloeF View Post
Whether you think it's an obsession or a matter of self esteem is up to you.
When you need to wear a bra you might understand the necessity to know what size you are.
Boy, did you miss the point .
Obviously girls need to know their size. It's their obsession with what that size is, I'm talking about...and boys obsession with their size.

Last edited by Zika; February 12th, 2019 at 11:02 PM.
Old February 12th, 2019, 11:34 PM   #17
Gazebo
Member++

Gazebo's Forum Picture

Penis size ones because they leak into the Puberty For All section as well, whereas boob size ones stay largely confined to Puberty For Girls

Join the Gazebo Appreciation Society today!
Gazebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2019, 12:00 AM   #18
onyx

Name: Orwell the egotisical

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
It kinda seem guys are more obsessed with their size than girls are about their size. And guys talk about their size with other guys far more than girls talk about their size with other girls.

Size = real size x 2.
it is because most men are worried that because they have a small PP that they can't get into a sexual relationship, other than that I don't even know why
onyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:07 AM   #19
justa15yearoldaussie
Great Poster

I haven't seen many boob size threads but the "too big for (insert age)?" penis size posts are incredibly frustrating, along with the people who are 13-14 with 10"+ dicks, it makes people who have a slightly above average, yet realistic penis size look unreliable. yes it's possible to be 10"+but highly unlikely and saying that is your penis size is unbelievable its hard to think the person posting it believes we will believe them. and it gets annoying sometimes how so many people in threads ask the question "penis size?" even though its a completely unrelated topic. own up to your penis size and stop lying to yourself and others. lol sorry for the rant
justa15yearoldaussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2019, 02:16 AM   #20
scentlessapprentice
Member+

Penis ones I think, but I gather that's just because I think in general there are more guys on here than girls.

If you're going to ask that question, at least ask it along side a question that's original
scentlessapprentice is offline   Reply With Quote