Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 12th, 2019, 04:45 AM   #1
JonnyH
Member++

Name: Jon
Default Survivor

Hello everybody,
What season of survivor is the best in your opinion?
Who is the best male and female player?
JonnyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 04:14 AM   #2
hayley2003
Great Poster

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley
Default Re: Survivor

Gosh, I think all of seasons I have watched are good and they are all different. I can never guess the winner except maybe at the very very end when sometimes its very obvious.

I mostly like the winners who "out smart" the others. The ones I like the least are those who win lots of competitions, but are jerks.

Somewhere on the internet I read that show is not rigged, but is slanted. When the season starts, only about 4 of the people have all the survival skills needed to win, the rest are included kinda like pawns, they maybe have some of skills, but have traits that will cause them to loose. The show is really about how the 4 people are (unknowingly) competing against each other and the others don't know they are there more because they will be fun to watch and cause all kind of problems for everybody. Kinda like 4 people have a 25% chance to win, and the rest have less than 2% chance.

Last edited by hayley2003; February 17th, 2019 at 04:17 AM.
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 02:45 PM   #3
TristanM
Member+

TristanM's Forum Picture

Name: Tristan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
Gosh, I think all of seasons I have watched are good and they are all different. I can never guess the winner except maybe at the very very end when sometimes its very obvious.

I mostly like the winners who "out smart" the others. The ones I like the least are those who win lots of competitions, but are jerks.

Somewhere on the internet I read that show is not rigged, but is slanted. When the season starts, only about 4 of the people have all the survival skills needed to win, the rest are included kinda like pawns, they maybe have some of skills, but have traits that will cause them to loose. The show is really about how the 4 people are (unknowingly) competing against each other and the others don't know they are there more because they will be fun to watch and cause all kind of problems for everybody. Kinda like 4 people have a 25% chance to win, and the rest have less than 2% chance.

I like the seasons when they are on an island in their underwear having contests and stuff.

Seriously it's funny though Hayley. I just read an article last night about this season that SAID they were bringing back four experienced players and they are the only ones who have all the skills needed for what will be an extra hard survival test. A big part of the game will be how long the new people will need them and keep them and when they become too much of a threat. So you are right on with what you said
TristanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 08:52 PM   #4
hayley2003
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanM View Post
I like the seasons when they are on an island in their underwear having contests and stuff.

Seriously it's funny though Hayley. I just read an article last night about this season that SAID they were bringing back four experienced players and they are the only ones who have all the skills needed for what will be an extra hard survival test. A big part of the game will be how long the new people will need them and keep them and when they become too much of a threat. So you are right on with what you said
Yeah that is kinda what I was talking about. The difference is people coming back from other seasons have a target on their back from the very start because they already have a lot experience.... What I read about when they pick 16 unknown people, 4 of those 16 have been identified by producers as having all the right skills to win, and the rest have been picked to be "Entertainment" pawns, like maybe someone is super controlling and always has to do everything his way. Kinda easy to see he's never going to win, no matter how long he lasts. Super Jerks seem to last a long time because everybody knows they never win.

I bet those who do come back, were people that had all the right skills to win their first time, I'd be kinda surprised if the show brings back a pawn type person unless that person was great foil that was a train wreck for everybody.

Overall, aside from the casting process where they kinda stack the deck by who they pick each season, each person has an equal chance to win, but they just don't know that 4 people have all the skills needed to win.

Last edited by hayley2003; February 17th, 2019 at 08:58 PM.
Old February 17th, 2019, 09:07 PM   #5
TristanM
Member+

TristanM's Forum Picture

Name: Tristan
Talking Re: Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayley2003 View Post
I bet those who do come back, were people that had all the right skills to win their first time, I'd be kinda surprised if the show brings back a pawn type person unless that person was great foil that was a train wreck for everybody.
Or they look really good in wet underwear
TristanM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2019, 09:12 PM   #6
StephWilson

StephWilson's Forum Picture

Name: Stephanie

This discussion is for sure right up my alley lol. Im addicted to this show. Id say my favorite season up to this point is Worlds Apart cause it was Joes first season. Hes coming back for his 3rd season this season in Edge of Extinction which Im totally excited about!! Im a pretty big fan of his. As far as women players goes I dont really have a personal favorite, maybe Parvati if I had to pick one
StephWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2019, 02:47 AM   #7
JonnyH
Member++

Name: Jon

For all of you here do you consider Heroes vs Villains as the greatest season of all time?

As for my answer to my thread
It will be Heroes vs Villains
For men it will be Tony Vlachos
For women it will be Sandra Diaz-Twine
JonnyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2019, 07:35 AM   #8
hayley2003
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon Ian View Post
For all of you here do you consider Heroes vs Villains as the greatest season of all time?

As for my answer to my thread
It will be Heroes vs Villains
For men it will be Tony Vlachos
For women it will be Sandra Diaz-Twine
I did think Heroes vs Villians was really good too. Picking one season over another is kinda hard for me because I have not seen them all. It has been on TV longer than I have been alive...lol.