Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old August 26th, 2011, 06:42 AM   #1
KillerKing
Member+

Default Why should I even come out to them?

The title says it all, Im openly Bi, my friends know it my girlfriend knows it, and thats all the people that need to know as far as I'm concerned. Sure if someone comes up to me and asks what I am I'll tell em straight (pardon to pun) that I'm Bi.

It's my family that doesn't know though, but why should I even * tell em, what business is it of theirs! On one hand its none of their business but on the other it is, my friends who are boys don't ever come round to mine, so if at some point in the future I'm going out with a boy and he keeps coming back to mine, they're gonna know somethings up! I'm just so angry with them and they don't even know! I remember when my mom asked me if I was possibly gay and i was like noo noo, well I didn't ** know then did I, I was 14! and now that I have a girlfriend which I love with all my heart, Im suddenly straight in their eyes, the ignorance! Not so long ago my Mom made a nasty remark about Bi-sexuals and I was sitting right in front of her and I saw her true self! Even if I did come out to her as Bi, I know what she would really be thinking! As for my sisters and my dad, They're like a closed book! At least I know my mom has a general dislike towards those that are apparently * DIFFERENT! NO WE BLOODY AIN'T!!!

I got carried away a bit there but that felt really good, even I don't get a replies as long as I know people read this, It's good enough for me.

But please anyone, what do I do!? It kills me everyday I see them cuz i feel like I can't be myself, or that I'm hiding something from them.

If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal
Old August 26th, 2011, 09:46 AM   #2
Koffing
Member+

Koffing's Forum Picture

Default Re: Why should I even come out to them?

If you feel like you can't be yourself anymore, i think it's better to tell them

Everything will be okay in the end. So if it's not okay, it's not the end

If you wanna talk, PM or VM or friend request me Also i use Skype and Xfire.
Old September 7th, 2011, 06:55 PM   #3
jessehs
Junior Member+

Name: John

your family should know, they are the people that will love you unconditionally and they deserve to know, at least sometime in the future
Old September 7th, 2011, 10:49 PM   #4
SyrupSeal

SyrupSeal's Forum Picture

Name: Darren

Yeah if you cant handle hiding secrets then dont, parents love you know matter what and you cant make that kind of assumption of one comment can you?

"The same way anything lost gets found - I stopped looking." -John Locke "Lost" I'm 14, Bisexual, Awesome!. PM me if you want to talk about anything, I'm sure I can relate!
Old November 16th, 2011, 03:11 PM   #5
BiBoy5674

i agree with koffing
Old November 16th, 2011, 08:32 PM   #6
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith

Please do not bump old threads.

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Closed Thread