Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 9th, 2021, 04:31 PM   #141
Alicia_B

Alicia_B's Forum Picture

Name: Alicia
Default Re: Your Pubic Hair

NGL I have been soooo much lazier during the pandemic, esp for caring down there lol. I don't shave it all as much as I use to but I still trim the sides and everything. Now that it is getting back into skirt season I guess I have to start shaving the legs again bc I won't be covering that mess with leggings as much lol. I ALWAYS shave my pits. Eww. Always. As for color, well the same as my eyebrows. Pretty boring. Would be nice to be a natural red head or blond lol.

But ok I have another realllly weird question. I always feel I must be alone on this one. But does anyone else miss the way IT was like back then? Ugh. I am being vague on purposes lol. It's so weird to talk about. Sorry I asked. Nevermind lol.

Am I bi? Lez? Dunno? Please no creepy DMs or Emails. She/her pronouns.
Alicia_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2021, 07:25 PM   #142
Tayler
Member++

Tayler's Forum Picture

Name: Tayler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia_B View Post
NGL I have been soooo much lazier during the pandemic, esp for caring down there lol. I don't shave it all as much as I use to but I still trim the sides and everything. Now that it is getting back into skirt season I guess I have to start shaving the legs again bc I won't be covering that mess with leggings as much lol. I ALWAYS shave my pits. Eww. Always. As for color, well the same as my eyebrows. Pretty boring. Would be nice to be a natural red head or blond lol.

But ok I have another realllly weird question. I always feel I must be alone on this one. But does anyone else miss the way IT was like back then? Ugh. I am being vague on purposes lol. It's so weird to talk about. Sorry I asked. Nevermind lol.
Do you mean back to when we were hairless or something? Sorry if I’m getting it wrong.

Good call on the eyebrows. I find that’s a pretty good indicator of hair color down below. It’s true for me at least

So, before you go
Was there something I could've said
To make your heart beat better?
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather

Please donít send me friend requests without talking to me first, especially if youíre new.
Tayler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2021, 10:30 PM   #143
Alicia_B

Alicia_B's Forum Picture

Name: Alicia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayler View Post
Do you mean back to when we were hairless or something? Sorry if Iím getting it wrong.

Good call on the eyebrows. I find thatís a pretty good indicator of hair color down below. Itís true for me at least
Hmmm...yes...maybe lol...its so difficult to talk about, sorry.

Am I bi? Lez? Dunno? Please no creepy DMs or Emails. She/her pronouns.
Alicia_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2021, 07:47 AM   #144
Naturelover
Friend of Nature

Naturelover's Forum Picture

Name: Julia

Quote:

If you still have such beautiful long hair as in your photo here, then make yourself red and blonde highlights. Surely looks good. And you can also dye it a little deeper.

winner VT awards 2019 and 2020 category "Best artist".
Naturelover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2021, 10:00 AM   #145
Cangirl
Nice Poster

Cangirl's Forum Picture

Quote:

I shave everything from my neck down lol Always arm pits because you're right ewww! I respect how some girls are ok with that but it's not my thing at all. Sometimes I get lazy and don't shave down below so it gets to be like it's trimmed. Then shave it again but now it's warmer weather I'll keep it down to the hard wood lol

Yeah I get what you mean about missing the way it was. A lot easier to keep it then lol or is that what you meant?

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2021, 10:01 AM   #146
Cangirl
Nice Poster

Cangirl's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayler View Post
Yeah armpit hair is a bit much for me. I mean the girl Iím with can do whatever she wants. If sheís with me then Iím lucky either way, but hairy pits arenít for me. Heck I even hate when they get stubbly
me too! Stubbly isn't good lol

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 10th, 2021, 02:53 PM   #147
ZZZoe

Name: ZoŽ

I don't have loads yet and I don't shave and my friends don't either
ZZZoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:49 AM   #148
Elliee
Banned

Name: Ellie

Most I know don’t seem to all the time, some girls and women definitely stay that way but most seem to grow a bit and shave it or trim it back and keep tidy at least
Elliee is offline   Reply With Quote