Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 8th, 2021, 07:52 AM   #1
tiktaalik

Default Why did my crush suddenly start ignoring me?

So... A couple of months ago we had skiing on PE class. I went to the changing room to put on my ski boots, there was only me because I was a little bit late and everyone else had already gone.

Then a guy from our class came there too (to put on his ice skates because they had ice skating), smiled and asked about how I'm doing. We live in Finland so it's quite rare to have small talk, so I was kinda surprised about that. After that I started to snap to him. We really didn't talk about anything yet, we just sent pics of our dogs and stuff like that to eachother. Then, for some reason we stopped snapping.

After a week, this boy sent me a snapchat. I was in that picture, we were in math class. From that day on he started asking me everyday (on snap) about how I'm doing, what am I doing and stuff like that. At that point, for some reason I started to crush on him quite hard. I also asked questions and started conversations. At some point I tried not snapping him first to see if he wants to snap me, and he snapped first. We were eachothers 1. bf on snap and had a red heart.
We also always wished eachother good night.

This went on for a couple of weeks and my feelings for him only grew. Then one night, first he normally asked about how I'm doing. We talked for a bit, but when I told him good night, he ignored it. The same happened the next day, and he didn't start conversations or snap first.

I also stopped snapping him bc I didn't want to seem clingy. When we returned to normal school (we had distance learning for 3 weeks) nothing happened. I felt horrible.

But a couple of days ago, when he was hanging out with his friends, he suddenly sent a snap, it was just a half-face picture. I responded the same way, and we sent a couple of snaps but didnt say anything. And then again, he ignored.

Today I sent him a roof picture, and again he ignored.

Right now I feel hopeless because I started to have quite big feelings for him. Why tf he seemed kinda interested in the beginning but then ignored, then snapped again and then ignored? Did I do something wrong?
tiktaalik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 8th, 2021, 08:19 AM   #2
ska8er
Legendary Member

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: Why did my crush suddenly start ignoring me?

Dont blame yourself. I dont see that you did anything
wrong. It just may be that he is looking for friends and
you are not the only one he is snapping with. Stay in
contact with him and if he continues to ignore you u
can ask him if he still is your friend to talk with. You
say in Finland its rare to small talk. Tell him you like
him as a friend and c what he says. If nothing then
u have to let it go for now at least. He may come
around again. Start small talk with him-skating is
a good ice breaker.
ska8er is offline   Reply With Quote