Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Do you suffer from mental illness?
Yes 24 43.64%
No 31 56.36%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 24th, 2004, 08:11 AM   #21
forever_alone

forever_alone's Forum Picture

Default Im mentally ill

I have depression. And a..i keep 4geting the name...a syndrome that means that I dont feel like my life is real so i dont show emotion 2 things hapening or feel love n e more. I fink that ppl who r not ill shuldnt b on this cuz its like throwin it in my face!

ta 4 readin,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I sit here crying, inside im dead, frozen stiff, and full of dread.
Old July 24th, 2004, 09:29 AM   #22
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko_hanyou88
Im a parinoid schiczophrenic with obsessive compulsive disorder and manic depression, plus i have ADD.

ok im compleatly ill. I actually have a girl who lives in my head named Allea, when im in trouble (like someone is hurting/picking on me) she will take over and defend me. sometimes she hurts them.

i have an obsession with the #4, i touch things 4 times think things four times actually if i eat something it has to be in some way four. its annoying as hell but i cant stop it.

depressed yep, not uncommon. i want to die, to kill, i cut myself, draw bloody drawings, obsessed with rape and bondage stuff, also i love blood. i want to hurt people. BLOOD PAIN DEATH!!!!

Add.....yep i forget things, i cant pay attention, and i........um what am i talking about again?

and one more thing. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

i need a life....and a lot of medication
I don't believe your paranoid schizophrenic, sounds like bull to me. Since when was schizophrenia a split personality?

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Old July 24th, 2004, 09:31 AM   #23
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Im mentally ill

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever_alone
I have depression. And a..i keep 4geting the name...a syndrome that means that I dont feel like my life is real so i dont show emotion 2 things hapening or feel love n e more. I fink that ppl who r not ill shuldnt b on this cuz its like throwin it in my face!

ta 4 readin,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
If you had an illness that severe, you would probably remember it, right? It's not like if i had AIDs i'd forget it anytime soon.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Old July 25th, 2004, 12:18 AM   #24
Katie

Katie's Forum Picture

Quote:
oh did i forget about fobias?

fobia about speaches (actually fainted 3 times doing one now i wont do any) spiders (i sleep next to a can of spider killer) doing anything wrong (i accidentally killed my father when i was 11, he had cancer and i didnt help him enough and made lots of mistakes) im actually afraid of sain people. (i know this one is creepy but its true, they scare me)
you didnt kill your father, cancer did. dont be so hard on yourself.
Old July 25th, 2004, 04:42 AM   #25
forever_alone

forever_alone's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamSoda
more like what mental illness don't I have!
I just got told bout it yesterday...it was a long word.disillusion......sumfin
it just a symptom of my depression.

I sit here crying, inside im dead, frozen stiff, and full of dread.
Old July 25th, 2004, 05:28 AM   #26
smashed glass
Junior Member+

argh, illness. where do i start???

Depression,
loads of ppl have it but as the depression form says, some people hve it worse than others.that being me.

Dissociative disorder
A dissociative disorder is the breakdown of one’s perception of his/her surroundings, memory, identity, or consciousness.
unfortunatly this is what causes my depression.
the kind of disorder i have increases chance of selfharm.

yup, this is what rules my life.
Sarah

i know
the past will catch you up as you run faster
i know
the last in line is always called a bastard
Old July 25th, 2004, 05:28 AM   #27
smashed glass
Junior Member+

argh, illness. where do i start???

Depression,
loads of ppl have it but as the depression form says, some people hve it worse than others.that being me.

Dissociative disorder
A dissociative disorder is the breakdown of one’s perception of his/her surroundings, memory, identity, or consciousness.
unfortunatly this is what causes my depression.
the kind of disorder i have increases chance of selfharm.
Psychot
yup, this is what rules my life.
Sarah

i know
the past will catch you up as you run faster
i know
the last in line is always called a bastard
Old August 5th, 2004, 01:09 AM   #28
neko_hanyou88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
Quote:
Im a parinoid schiczophrenic with obsessive compulsive disorder and manic depression, plus i have ADD.

ok im compleatly ill. I actually have a girl who lives in my head named Allea, when im in trouble (like someone is hurting/picking on me) she will take over and defend me. sometimes she hurts them.

i have an obsession with the #4, i touch things 4 times think things four times actually if i eat something it has to be in some way four. its annoying as hell but i cant stop it.

depressed yep, not uncommon. i want to die, to kill, i cut myself, draw bloody drawings, obsessed with rape and bondage stuff, also i love blood. i want to hurt people. BLOOD PAIN DEATH!!!!

Add.....yep i forget things, i cant pay attention, and i........um what am i talking about again?

and one more thing. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!

i need a life....and a lot of medication
I don't believe your paranoid schizophrenic, sounds like bull to me. Since when was schizophrenia a split personality?
ok 4 your imfo, im not making it up, but i dunno what to actually call it. i have no money to get examined to see whats wrong with me. all i know is that i have a person, and someone said it sounded like it.

Hello,
Im jessi (Im a girl), im 16 years old. im 5 foot 3, 118 lb. i have short red and brown hair. im crazy and zany and all that fun stuff. well thats it. oh wait i have a bf Morgan he\'s the coolest.

Most people are like slinkies,
there preety much useless
but they make you smile when you see one tumbling down the stairs.

AHHHHHHH THE VOICES IN MY HEAD WANT OUT AND IT HURTS!!!!!! (im not kidding)

Please, anybody who would like to be friends with me, i need friends. E-mail me. [email protected]
Old August 5th, 2004, 05:02 PM   #29
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

You know 99.999% of people who have schizophrenia don't actually know it's schizophrenia until they are diagnosed and even then they still might think they aren't ill.

Don't rely on what your "friend" says you have, a qualified psychatrist would do better.

Old August 7th, 2004, 01:40 AM   #30
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

hmm i think ill take part in this conversation!

I myself have been diagnosed with social anxiety and take zoloft for it. I tried to kill myself several times, and afterwards upped the dosage, and now im at a comfortable 50mg a night, and have no problems. in fact its been quite a while...almost a year! since ive felt and sadness out of the ordinary cycle of emotions called "life"

I'm also afraid of spiders. I saw one in my room one night and couldnt go to sleep until i killed it...i was up until 5AM until i gave up and just went and slept on the couch. yeah...that was fun
Old July 27th, 2005, 04:20 AM   #31
angus
Member+

angus's Forum Picture

oh i have obsesive compulsize (only minor) i am often washing my hands also fobias
this sounds strange (please do not laugh) i HATE answering machines some people i know have ben left messages of me screeming ang shouting over it I HATE THEM SO MUCH

\"What do you call a tall guy who can masturbate 10 times in a single day? No, it\'s not a joke, I really need to know, because I want to put it on my resume.\"
Old July 27th, 2005, 04:26 AM   #32
angus
Member+

angus's Forum Picture

oh i forgot small places HATE THEM TOO i may sound like i hate alot but i like stuff to but that is a HUGE list

\"What do you call a tall guy who can masturbate 10 times in a single day? No, it\'s not a joke, I really need to know, because I want to put it on my resume.\"
Old July 27th, 2005, 04:49 AM   #33
kolte
VT Lover

kolte's Forum Picture

Look how old this is...almost a complete year! wow! anywho....I suffer from OCD but thats not why I first came here. I came to VT because my father suffers from a nasty case of schizophrenia and in fact he no longer recognizes me as his son. I was sad and felt like joining a site that helped me out.

""The New Law of Righteousness," that there "shall be no buying or selling, no fairs nor markets, but the whole earth shall be a common treasury for every man," and "there shall be none Lord over others, but every one shall be a Lord of himself.""
Old July 27th, 2005, 05:43 AM   #34
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

yes it is old.....and why is it in puberty

I'm sorry koler

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Old July 27th, 2005, 09:53 AM   #35
Ezz
Awesome Poster

i think i dont.... i mean for now.....
not anymore....
haha

All posts and comments from anyone in VirtualTeen are considered as suggestions only and not considered as professional advise. I should say: You are advised to consult a professional doctor.
Old July 27th, 2005, 02:31 PM   #36
grave

I have bipolar.