Closed Thread

Old December 7th, 2004, 10:36 AM   #41
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuddingTime
det som engang var, man
1st of all, i dont speak THAT much german. im learning a song called " shlaf keindlein shlaf" or "sleep gently sleep" so all the words in that song, is what i know..so...yea....and 2

Quote:
White Power.
this is something 2 get u kicked off. so i wouldnt say it again dude

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Old January 2nd, 2005, 04:24 AM   #42
advent_child
Member+

advent_child's Forum Picture

HMMM..... they violated every law laid down by the geneva convention, they targeted and killed innocent jews, polish citizens, they killed all of those they found "unfit" (EG if u were a german child who got sick and stayed sick, they would kill you, if they thought you were small for you age or you were weak they would kill you)
They tried to take over the world, and all members of the NAZI PARTY knew about all of this, german citizens not members(even hitler supporters) didnt, i would say YES--- OH yea, they planned to invade AMERICA

The term "utopia" is combined from two Greek words — "no" (ou) and "place/land" (topos), thus meaning "nowhere" or more literally, "no-place/no-land."

(...)God(...)I(...)love(...)ellipses(...)

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...revolt/SGE.jpg
Old January 2nd, 2005, 04:27 AM   #43
advent_child
Member+

A nazi is someone in the nazi party, we arent talking about citizens, we are talking about a racist group no better than the KKK that came damn close to taking over the planet. (that was their goal if u wanna debate it im me on yahoo)

The term "utopia" is combined from two Greek words — "no" (ou) and "place/land" (topos), thus meaning "nowhere" or more literally, "no-place/no-land."

Old January 2nd, 2005, 12:02 PM   #44
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster

Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture

hey jack, 3 things, 1. dont bring up old topics, 2. dont double post, it screws up the system, and 3. i kinda agree with u........but i think that they were people like u or me, and some were put in the nazi army and they didnt want 2...so.....yea...

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Old January 2nd, 2005, 09:16 PM   #45
advent_child
Member+

hey timpot, 3 things. 1. this thread is about nazis! 2 double posting is posting the same thing twice 3 what the hell does drafting have to do with anything......so.....yea. nazis were tought from a young age that they were of a superior race. you had to be "aryan" -full german- to even register your birth. they were tought that germany would someday rule the world.

Old January 3rd, 2005, 06:30 AM   #46
advent_child
Member+

go back to 1942, and while our troops (almost 500,000 of which died) were fighting for americas freedom along with that of the world and I think you could get a whole different perspective. it is true, Adolf Hitler got germany on its feet and made it a superpower after it had been worn down by a world war and a weak economy. had he not been a psychopathic freak obsessed with world domination he would have kept germany strong and it would be a superpower, but still, he was scum. hell one could reasonably argue that he was an antichrist!

Old September 12th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #47
britishboy
VT Lover

britishboy's Forum Picture

Name: jack
Default Re: were all nazis scum?

yes all Nazis are scum!

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
(by Laurence Binyon)
RIP TO ALL THOSE WHO DIED FOR OUR LIBERTY AND FREEDOM IN WW1, WW2 AND ALL MODERN CONFLICTS
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #48
DerBear
Retired H&A Mod

DerBear's Forum Picture

Name: Derri

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishboy View Post
yes all Nazis are scum!
What about Oskar Schindler? At the start he was in it for the money but he soon realized the horror and actually went on to save a considerable amount of Jewish people

Retired Help & Advice Mod

If anyone wants to add me on PSN feel free to send me a PM.
Old September 12th, 2013, 11:50 AM   #49
xXl0sth0peXx
Retired Administrator

xXl0sth0peXx's Forum Picture

Name: Val

Please do not post in threads older than 2 months; this thread is over 8 years old!

Feel free to contact me: [email protected]|PM me
Feel free to visit: Ask Me|Diary|My Tumblr

"Perfect. Nice and bright outside. Wow, I'm so rococo x.X" - Bethany
~Steven
- Ali
Closed Thread