View Poll Results: Do you believe in God
yes 24 52.17%
no 22 47.83%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2004, 08:20 AM   #81
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't think any religion is correct. That's why I don't believe in any of them. It's ok to speak up for what you believe in, just as you are doing with your religion. I just HATE religion, no offense to yours or anyone elses. If people think they have the right to shove religion in each other's faces, (not that you aren't) then I at least have the right to show people how I feel about it.

Old July 22nd, 2004, 08:30 AM   #82
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh yeah I f'got to say that there is no "right" in life, it's just there. But that's my opinion take it as you want. And I don't impose my ideas on others, it's the others who impose their ideas on me.

Old July 22nd, 2004, 02:21 PM   #83
just mwa

yeah i beleive in him. I get curious sometimes i i am just beleiving in him, to have something to beleive him, but sometimes i just feel him <<<lol, cheesey!
Old July 22nd, 2004, 09:18 PM   #84
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am a christian but i am going to go to a verse in the Old Testement.

Genesis Chapter one

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters and let it devide the waters from the waters.
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament fro mthe waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

there forth explaining the beging of time. and i think that that its self gives us a reason to belive in god.

The bible is a standard of Life and God. it gives us many reasons to belive in god and it explains many questions. there are many people who do and dont belive in god.

Heres a question for those who dont belive in god

If you dont belive in god then how did we come about? how did life forms sprout?

~Sammi~

Old July 22nd, 2004, 09:41 PM   #85
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dfsg
So later his Schizophrenia created two stone tablets on Mount Sinai, where he survived for weeks on end without water or food.

And his Schizophrenia parted the Red Sea in front of all the Hebrews and a large Egyptian army.

And his Schizophrenia made manna appear in the desert, which was the only food the Hebrews ate.

And his Schizophrenia shrowded the mountain for while he was in the presence of God.

And his Schizophrenia created a large clowd and a large pillar of fire that guided the Hebrews through the Desert.

Unless all the Hebrews were schizophrenic and having the same schizophrenic episodes, Moses couldn't have had all his visions and stuff just because of Schizophrenia. It was devine.
I wasn't trying to say mosus was sz, i just personally believe its more logical he was that than the son of good who had all these amazing abilities. You know anything is possible if your hallucinating, he probably wasn't scizophrenic, but what do you think happens when you are in the desert and deprived of resources?

Simple fact, if i took a walk in the Sahara desert, and i didn't pack enough water, i might start hallucinating, and thats very common in those situations, it would be quite plausible that a man wrote a book about these 'godly' experiances, because no one understood what a hallucination was at that time, it's strange that seas don't get parted these days, and that it doesn't rain frogs, or rivers turn to blood.

God wants me to goto hell for not believing in him? Im gonna sue him for blackmail and damages. (heh no offense to any christians)

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Old July 22nd, 2004, 10:03 PM   #86
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

I agree with Shaolin.

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Old July 22nd, 2004, 10:09 PM   #87
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Indeed.

Also i have no qualms with anyone wanting to believe in christianity, it promotes alot of good values, but sometimes people can become really blind by their use of the bible (ie using it to justify anything, even killing)

I think though, the majority of Christians are good willed people, and no one should be restricted of their beliefs, but over here in England, we have a BNP leader (British National Party aka a bunch of racists) who was recently caught on tape in secret saying how Islam was created by "rape", and he said if you gave him a good hour or something, he could prove it from the Koran that it was a *insert insulting text here* religion. What is wrong with that is, he is in support of white christian Britain, Christianity has caused just as many, if not more problems than Islam.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Old July 22nd, 2004, 11:40 PM   #88
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Well, I certanly am happy there is no government mandated religion in the US.

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )
Old July 23rd, 2004, 12:05 AM   #89
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
There is no such thing in Britain either? I was talking about the BNP, a generally racist party who was gaining support, and got shot down fast by our liberal newspapers with their secret agents.

Old July 23rd, 2004, 12:28 AM   #90
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

Ah canada has two partys like that their called the Block and the Liberals, all they care about is Qubec, Qubec this, Qubec that, it's pathedic.

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Old July 23rd, 2004, 12:35 AM   #91
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Qubec... too much conflict with them...

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )
Old July 24th, 2004, 11:35 AM   #92
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
There is no government mandated religion in the USA because the people in the US know our power verses the Government. Alot of us know that if we stand as a group the government cant stop us know matter how much they kill, lock up, or even try.

Old July 24th, 2004, 12:29 PM   #93
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

They also know that pretty much every family in America has a gun.

Over here we get stuff like flower bombs thrown at the primeminister.

Old July 24th, 2004, 02:15 PM   #94
Waiting
VT Lover

Waiting's Forum Picture

hehehehe, make john presscott punch people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Old June 1st, 2009, 07:56 PM   #95
vito22andolini
Member++

vito22andolini's Forum Picture

Name: Francis
Default Re: jesus

Hell no XD for me , beeing religious is like beliving that the earth isnt round , it doenst make any sense , how can you belive in something that nothing proves its existance ? and especialy folow its damn stupid rules.

Those who work don't win and those who win , don't work !
Old June 1st, 2009, 07:58 PM   #96
vito22andolini
Member++

vito22andolini's Forum Picture

Name: Francis
Exclamation Re: jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
Ah canada has two partys like that their called the Block and the Liberals, all they care about is Qubec, Qubec this, Qubec that, it's pathedic.
First off sorry about the double post

second , FU** YOU YOU RETARDED BASTARD IM FROM QUEBEC DUMBASS AND YOU COULD JUST LEARN HOW TO SPELL THAT DAMN NAME YOU STUPID SHITHEAD

Those who work don't win and those who win , don't work !
Old June 1st, 2009, 08:28 PM   #97
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Default Re: jesus

This thread is 5 years old no need to bump this and be rude.

Closed Thread