Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 21st, 2005, 12:25 AM   #121
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

ive never tried so i dunno
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2005, 06:03 PM   #122
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+
 
Join Date: March 6, 2005
Location: Strawberry fields
Default

Just get over it weed is good for your body and soul and damm does it feel good to get happy
AC/DC HaLO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2005, 06:45 PM   #123
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

sorry im not a loser who needs artificial happiness :-O
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2005, 06:59 PM   #124
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+
 
Join Date: March 6, 2005
Location: Strawberry fields
Default

nor am i weed brings happiness
AC/DC HaLO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2005, 07:34 PM   #125
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

so does hunting and murdering people
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2005, 07:50 PM   #126
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+
 
Join Date: March 6, 2005
Location: Strawberry fields
Default

hav e you ever tried weed dude? I have had it 4 times and each time was awsome im happy without but this makes evrything cooool
AC/DC HaLO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2005, 07:51 PM   #127
Shaolin
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: March 21, 2004
Location: England - United Kingdom
Default

cosmos you are very immature.

Just because your terrible at holding up your argument, and you cant justify anything you say, doesn't mean you ahve to resort to childish methods of debate.

Cannabis is not what you think it is, make a judgement when you've seen it's use first hand, read about it's effect on the body.

You will probably use it sometime in your life.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2005, 07:57 PM   #128
boognish
A Pleaser
 
Join Date: June 29, 2004
Location: somewhere in a galaxy far far away...
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by +Forbidden+
i can do that.
he was also the guy in their group that could drive drunk or as high as the clouds...and not get pulled over. but the only one time he wasnt able to drive was when he tripped on acid. he said he could see like 5 feet infront of him then the road and sky floated into rainbows, pretty colors, and flowers.

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
boognish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2005, 02:53 PM   #129
Shaolin
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: March 21, 2004
Location: England - United Kingdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC/DC HaLO 2
hav e you ever tried weed dude? I have had it 4 times and each time was awsome im happy without but this makes evrything cooool
You have a les paul copy!

I have a les paul copy!

I can play all of eruption!

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2005, 03:06 PM   #130
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+
 
Join Date: March 6, 2005
Location: Strawberry fields
Default

mines not a copy its a gibson lp classic but nice man
AC/DC HaLO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2005, 03:13 PM   #131
Shaolin
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: March 21, 2004
Location: England - United Kingdom
Default

To be honest, i think the effects of drugs really dont make a diference. Even if cannabis did kill brain cells and turn you into a walking vegatible.....

Does that mean people who have a problem with the drug, who are addicted need a prison sentance?

Do people whos lifes revolve around drugs need a 4 walled cell rather than medical treatment?

Is it criminal to damage your own body? If so why isn't cutting yourself illegal? Why are we allowed to drink alcohol and smoke tobacco>

ALl drugs should be legal, even heroin and cocaine. The only way to deal with this (as proven by holland, adn the US's failing drug war) is to legalise the drugs, take the drugs out of the hands of criminals and treat those that live for drugs, if they choose to need treatment. Those who use drugs recreationally and still function adequatly as they would without drugs should be allowed to do what they want with themselves.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2005, 04:00 PM   #132
Shaolin
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: March 21, 2004
Location: England - United Kingdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC/DC HaLO 2
mines not a copy its a gibson lp classic but nice man
Howd you afford it? you dont look old enough for a job and that guitar is really expensive!

Very nice if you do have one though! Id love a gibson regardless of model. At the mo im using a Cort X6, twin humbuckers and a single coil pickup, with floyd rose tremelo and locking nuts. It's good but not as good as a good as the sustaine of a gibson.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2005, 06:18 PM   #133
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+
 
Join Date: March 6, 2005
Location: Strawberry fields
Default

i work for this local stupid rich ppl yaught club in the snack bar and the kids are rich stuck up assholes and i have been saving
AC/DC HaLO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2005, 06:40 PM   #134
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
cosmos you are very immature.

Just because your terrible at holding up your argument, and you cant justify anything you say, doesn't mean you ahve to resort to childish methods of debate.

Cannabis is not what you think it is, make a judgement when you've seen it's use first hand, read about it's effect on the body.

You will probably use it sometime in your life.
im never going to use it in my life, i can resort to any methods of debate i want to, and i dont need to back up anything i say because everything i say is fact. only losers spend hours writing long fancy posts with capitalized words to show off
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2005, 07:27 PM   #135
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+
 
Join Date: March 6, 2005
Location: Strawberry fields
Default

come on man your being such a tool

We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it\'s for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,but you can\'t stop us all... after all, we\'re all alike
AC/DC HaLO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2005, 09:48 PM   #136
Shaolin
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: March 21, 2004
Location: England - United Kingdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
cosmos you are very immature.

Just because your terrible at holding up your argument, and you cant justify anything you say, doesn't mean you ahve to resort to childish methods of debate.

Cannabis is not what you think it is, make a judgement when you've seen it's use first hand, read about it's effect on the body.

You will probably use it sometime in your life.
im never going to use it in my life, i can resort to any methods of debate i want to, and i dont need to back up anything i say because everything i say is fact. only losers spend hours writing long fancy posts with capitalized words to show off
mhmm Im a loser...yes.

Your pathetic attempt at trying to piss me off with the "everything i say is fact" sentance, is terrible. I mean you should atleast learn how to master sarcasm.

growww uppppppppppp

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2005, 12:17 AM   #137
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

im actually not trying to piss you off, and if you take it that way you are misinterpreting me. you attacked me a few posts ago, i was merely responding to it. OH, you don't know how old I am so it really doesnt matter if i grow up or not. on the interent, adults are just as mature as kids are
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2005, 05:43 PM   #138
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+
 
Join Date: March 6, 2005
Location: Strawberry fields
Default

HAHAHA why are you being such a doche?

We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it\'s for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,but you can\'t stop us all... after all, we\'re all alike
AC/DC HaLO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2005, 06:38 PM   #139
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover
 
<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 30, 2005
Location: Athens
Default

hahaha why are you talking when you have nothing to say?
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2005, 09:42 PM   #140
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+
 
Join Date: March 6, 2005
Location: Strawberry fields
Default

because this is america and i can talk whenever the heck i want

We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it\'s for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,but you can\'t stop us all... after all, we\'re all alike
AC/DC HaLO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2020
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2020, VirtualTeen.org