Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 29th, 2020, 10:58 PM   #1
God9

God9's Forum Picture

Name: mati
Question question

So me and my friend's were talking the other day. My friend Rey said he saw writing on his arm and then he said the words kept changing to different words. But when I look at his arm there was nothing on it. Then he said he see words on the wall, but I'm like dude there is nothing on the wall, it's just white paint. Then he give me a weird look. But I'm not sure if I should let his parents know, because I don't want to overstep my boundary as a friend. If it continues should I notify them. Do you think my friend will be mad at me? I'm trying to help but I'm not sure if he will see it that way. Thanks in advance for your help.

Getting more money then people with lice xD
God9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2020, 03:38 AM   #2
BJade
Member++

BJade's Forum Picture

Name: Jade
Default Re: question

If he's being serious (and not joking around with you) then I'd say he probably would need to talk to someone to help with that. Maybe start with talking to him about it, maybe find out more what hes experiencing, and see if you could help him talk to his parents himself

If after you talk and you feel concerned about him still, and he doesn't want talk to anyone about it, it maybe a good idea (as it's for his own good which as a friend I hope is the right thing) you could probably say to his parents your worried about this and tell them to see if they can talk about it

Just who ever is talking to him about it (whether it's you or his parents) probably try just fit it as part of a conversation and don't push him to much, or he might not want to talk and keep it to himself
BJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2020, 05:31 AM   #3
Bluebyrd

Bluebyrd's Forum Picture

Name: Jake

You should definitely tell someone, and to be honest I probably wouldn't tell him. Schizophrenia goes hand in hand with paranoia and if you question him directly, you're putting your friendship on the line (at least until he's better.) Tell someone like his parents as soon as possible before his condition worsens so that he can be put on medication.

H&A Mod
FKA The Byrd
Bluebyrd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 30th, 2020, 07:31 AM   #4
ska8er
Legendary Member

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

His parents probably know cause if he is not
joking he must say things like this around the
house. I wouldnt say anything to his parents