Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 22nd, 2004, 09:30 PM   #41
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

On the subject of using E as an anti-depressant, its simply not conventional. You think someone who wants to goto school and take their medication for depression, is supposed to be enjoying a very VERY HUGE euphoria, and yes, no matter how hot the rave is E de-hydrates you, without a rave. I know from first hand experiance, not reports on the internet.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2004, 11:44 PM   #42
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Well, thats why someone in serious depression could take monitored by a doctor, and not have much of a chance of adverse effects.

I'm not trying to promote it, though. I still would rather use homeopathy for depression

I'm just saying that the government lied to us about it's risks. One study was suposedly about the effects of ecstasy, but the scientist doing the study was actually studying crystal meth! That is really why people say it is terribly bad. It was the basis of a report Dateline with Peter Jennings. I found it very interesting.

As always- None of my statements are evaluated by the FDA.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

(but your medical doctor will probably end up killing you )
Dfsg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2004, 12:08 AM   #43
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Your country gives me the impression that things like that can go "un noticed", are you leaders so dumb they think the population will believe anything and everything?

Over here, if our leaders say something that pisses off the people we would have it all over the paper. If something like that happened it would be headline news for a few days.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Old July 23rd, 2004, 12:32 AM   #44
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

We get upset about whoever is president, and the elected guys, but we believe everything scientists and fashion magazines tell us. It's kinda sad.

My advice is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases unless prescribed by a health practitioner. All information is provided for educational purposes only and should not replace the advice of your medical doctor.

Old July 23rd, 2004, 12:34 AM   #45
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Well if the subject is about Science, yeah i'd believe them more than the average Joe, but it was probably the government who propaganda-fied in the information.

Old July 26th, 2004, 04:08 AM   #46
Express

Express's Forum Picture

Default drugs

drugs are overrated. i think that drugs are a way to make people feel good about themselves but at the same time risking their life. but not only that. you are not only risking your life, but lives of others. when you are under the influence of drugs it may make you do some dumb things you would not do normally. as for the question of drugs being legal, i say:
NO
Express is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2004, 08:05 PM   #47
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

What drugs have you tried then?

And do you support alcohol being legal?

Old July 29th, 2004, 07:22 PM   #48
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think pot should be legal... I mean, just look at cigarettes! They're worse than pot but they're legal! As for the other drugs I don't know because I think they're really bad... who knows?
Old July 29th, 2004, 09:34 PM   #49
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

The difference between cigarettes and pot is pot gets you high, having a cigarette before driving is way safer than having a joint before driving. Really cigarettes do nothing but a very very mild relief. Pot is waaay more intense.

I think pot is safer than alcohol. Anyone who thinks otherwise try and proove it. How many people have died in the history of mankind, directly from an overdose of marijuana......0!

Old July 30th, 2004, 03:42 AM   #50
Waiting
VT Lover

Waiting's Forum Picture

in my eyes , i see nothing wrong with pot, as long as they have the same rules, like say no drink driving, no stoner driving. i love pot, its one of the only thing that actulary makes me happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2004, 12:27 PM   #51
Dfsg
Awesome Poster

Hey, the United States lets you be on lots of drugs that you shouldn't drive while taking. Why is pot off the list? (although, I'm quite against it's being smoked, it can be used in other ways just as well)

Old August 7th, 2004, 01:58 AM   #52
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

i believe marijuianna should be legal. it is no worse than alcohol...in fact a high person is more attentive than a drunk person, not to mention that marijuianna can be used for medical purpouses as well.

As for LSD and cocaine and the such, those should be legal as they have huge lasting effects on the brain

Marijuianna has no proven long term effects on the brain...therefore its no worse than alcoholic beverages. look at the Netherlands...pot is legal there and the drinking age is 16, but its a very peaceful country.
maximan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 8th, 2004, 12:33 AM   #53
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

LISTEN UP GOVERNMENT: LEGALIZE MARIJUANNA
Old August 8th, 2004, 01:42 AM   #54
Casfetes
Unregistered

ass. pot can't be legalized. it nevr will be. it does have lasting effects,
Old August 8th, 2004, 12:40 PM   #55
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casfetes
ass. pot can't be legalized. it nevr will be. it does have lasting effects,
really? name one.
Old August 8th, 2004, 02:09 PM   #56
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

there actually is no scientific proof that pot has any lasting effects on the brain. other drugs, such as LSD, cocaine, and crystal meth have been proven to alter the mind but pot has not been. same with alcohol...alcoholics may seem different but it is not proven that it has long term effects on the brain (except killing brain cells).

Therefore, its no worse than beer, and it would not be the downfall of our country.
Old August 8th, 2004, 07:09 PM   #57
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

i win
Old August 8th, 2004, 07:11 PM   #58
Casfetes
Unregistered

damnit!
Old February 25th, 2005, 10:08 PM   #59
Julio caesar shavez the 4
Nice Poster

depends what kind i sont see ne thing rong with weed its better the n cigarets
Julio caesar shavez the 4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2005, 01:33 AM   #60
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

You dumbass drunk driving is a big enough problem could you imagine how many people would die cause some complete idiot decides to get high then go for a drive?!?

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote