Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 29th, 2019, 07:27 AM   #21
Lyonella
Member
 
Lyonella's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ella
Join Date: March 10, 2018
Location: France
Gender: Female
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaux View Post
Let them smoke outside. Vaping isn't really a thing here but we can smoke cigarettes outside of the school building(s).
Lucky you,my school banned everything concerning smoking (vaping and cigarettes) this year. Until last year we had a smokers-corner where older students (up 16) could smoke (if you had parents-permission),but now nothing anymore

Love talking,so contact me
Lyonella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2019, 03:10 PM   #22
breaux
Nice Poster
 
breaux's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: April 17, 2017
Location: Copenhagen
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonella View Post
Lucky you,my school banned everything concerning smoking (vaping and cigarettes) this year. Until last year we had a smokers-corner where older students (up 16) could smoke (if you had parents-permission),but now nothing anymore
oh that sucks, looks like it has been banned in a lot of places in the last few years, hopefully im out of school before they do it here too

Runaway
breaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2019, 04:51 AM   #23
Lyonella
Member
 
Lyonella's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ella
Join Date: March 10, 2018
Location: France
Gender: Female
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaux View Post
oh that sucks, looks like it has been banned in a lot of places in the last few years, hopefully im out of school before they do it here too
Smoking is still allowed in your school in Denmark ?

Love talking,so contact me
Lyonella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2019, 03:10 AM   #24
breaux
Nice Poster
 
breaux's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: April 17, 2017
Location: Copenhagen
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonella View Post
Smoking is still allowed in your school in Denmark ?
Yup, it is

Runaway
breaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2019, 03:22 AM   #25
Lyonella
Member
 
Lyonella's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ella
Join Date: March 10, 2018
Location: France
Gender: Female
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaux View Post
Yup, it is
Lucky you

Love talking,so contact me
Likes: (1)
Lyonella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2020, 04:44 PM   #26
AustinAw3some
Member
 
AustinAw3some's Forum Picture
 
Name: Austin
Join Date: April 13, 2019
Location: Georgia, US
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

I can understand when schools don't allow people to smoke or vape on school. But if they somehow find out that they do outside of school though social media or something I think that it is ridiculous to get them in trouble for doing it.
AustinAw3some is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:11 AM   #27
Emilyfox
Banned
 
Name: Emily
Join Date: January 30, 2019
Location: Montana
Age: 14
Gender: Female
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Maybe just provide a place away from others to do it?
Theyíre going to do it regardless and itís not the schools responsibility
Emilyfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2020, 02:21 AM   #28
thatrandomguy01
Member
 
thatrandomguy01's Forum Picture
 
Name: Random Guy
Join Date: October 12, 2017
Location: southern USA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

I'm not sure what the punishment is if you are caught with a vape or smoking it, but a friend of my cousin (he is 13 and in 7th grade) was telling me earlier this week that some of their friends and other students sneak vapes to school and hide them in their clothes. If the school suspects that a student has a vape or other prohibited item, the student will get called to the office where the student will have to stripndown to his underwear in front of the principal, assistant principal, and the SRO (school resource officer) and the SRO searches your backpack and clothes for the vape or whatever then you get dressed after the search is over and go back to class.
thatrandomguy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:09 AM   #29
Will..
Member+
 
Name: Will
Join Date: April 16, 2019
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

I think it's banned pretty much everywhere, but how do you stop it? You need to not only catch people but stop people from starting.
Will.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:11 AM   #30
Will..
Member+
 
Name: Will
Join Date: April 16, 2019
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatrandomguy01 View Post
I'm not sure what the punishment is if you are caught with a vape or smoking it, but a friend of my cousin (he is 13 and in 7th grade) was telling me earlier this week that some of their friends and other students sneak vapes to school and hide them in their clothes. If the school suspects that a student has a vape or other prohibited item, the student will get called to the office where the student will have to stripndown to his underwear in front of the principal, assistant principal, and the SRO (school resource officer) and the SRO searches your backpack and clothes for the vape or whatever then you get dressed after the search is over and go back to class.
That seems weird that you have to strip to underwear! Are they allowed to do that?
Will.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:00 AM   #31
JayJay07
Member++
 
Name: Jason
Join Date: April 26, 2020
Location: England
Age: 13
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

If you get caught at my school you get suspended for a week, if you keep getting caught then you get kicked out of school
JayJay07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:35 AM   #32
Boredgoose
Member+
 
Name: Brandon
Join Date: April 25, 2020
Location: UK
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

My school treated it the same as smoking; confiscation and an after school detention. Worked fairly well, but there's always going to be people who do it anyway
Boredgoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2020, 09:58 PM   #33
thatrandomguy01
Member
 
thatrandomguy01's Forum Picture
 
Name: Random Guy
Join Date: October 12, 2017
Location: southern USA
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will.. View Post
That seems weird that you have to strip to underwear! Are they allowed to do that?
I guess. When he first mentioned it I thought he meant full on naked strip search, but then he said you kept your underwear on. If they made you get naked, then I would question if it was legal since they do the search at school, but since you keep your underwear on it may not be as bad.
thatrandomguy01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:18 AM   #34
Will..
Member+
 
Name: Will
Join Date: April 16, 2019
Gender: Male
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatrandomguy01 View Post
I guess. When he first mentioned it I thought he meant full on naked strip search, but then he said you kept your underwear on. If they made you get naked, then I would question if it was legal since they do the search at school, but since you keep your underwear on it may not be as bad.
Not as bad, but still...
Will.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:50 AM   #35
Makenna_
Banned
 
Name: Makenna
Join Date: April 29, 2020
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Something serious because it sounds really dangerous with how it destroys some peopleís lungs
Makenna_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:10 AM   #36
Leilani22
Member
 
Leilani22's Forum Picture
 
Name: Leilani
Join Date: April 30, 2020
Location: Yap, FSM
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Itís banned in schools here and I think thatís the right thing to do. Vaping is not something Iíd do. Iíve smelled it when others vape and it just smells super sweet and strong. I donít like it.
Leilani22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2020
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2020, VirtualTeen.org