Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 24th, 2005, 01:15 AM   #141
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
im actually not trying to piss you off, and if you take it that way you are misinterpreting me. you attacked me a few posts ago, i was merely responding to it. OH, you don't know how old I am so it really doesnt matter if i grow up or not. on the interent, adults are just as mature as kids are
No they're not. And you're a raging example of that. In the real world you'll need facts to back up an arguement, not childish behaviour and antics. Grow up, and know what you're talking about before you get into it. This is why kids don't vote: they're misinformed. Now go out, use google, and find things to argue with.
maximan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2005, 03:11 PM   #142
Ravenous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC/DC HaLO 2
because this is america and i can talk whenever the heck i want
Actually for me its england Not everyone in the entire world is american you know
Old March 24th, 2005, 11:19 PM   #143
boognish
A Pleaser

they should be...and will!!! mwahahahaha....j/k

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
boognish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2005, 11:59 AM   #144
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

The bottom line is poeple addicted to drugs, especially hard drugs, don't need a prison sentance and handcuffs but a rehabiliation clinic and informative advice.

Arresting users and dealers won't solve the problem, because drugs are soo easily manufactured every dealer you take down 1000 new ones will appear.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2005, 01:18 PM   #145
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+

HArd drugs:NO GOOD HAPPY DRUGG(weed) YES!

We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it\'s for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,but you can\'t stop us all... after all, we\'re all alike
AC/DC HaLO 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2005, 08:01 AM   #146
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

err hmm..

Hard drugs can be as safe as soft drugs like cannabis, and they are far more 'happy' that's why they are hard drugs.

You have to legalise them all, even if its a drug like cyanide. People shoudl have the right to do what they want with their bodies, if they get hurt doing so they dont need the police they need a doctor.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Old March 27th, 2005, 11:50 AM   #147
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+

yes i concur but wat would it be like if everyone was on acid?

We seek after knowledge... and you call us criminals. We exist without skin color, without nationality, without religious bias... and you call us criminals. You build atomic bombs, you wage wars, you murder, cheat, and lie to us and try to make us believe it\'s for our own good, yet we\'re the criminals. Yes, I am a criminal. My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive me for. I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this individual,but you can\'t stop us all... after all, we\'re all alike
Old March 27th, 2005, 04:05 PM   #148
Ravenous
Unregistered

Funny Yet dangerous
Old March 27th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #149
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+

eaxactly OOOH LOOK A SPEEDING SHINY THING LETS LIK IT ( is actually i car doing 80) OOOW LICKING HURTS

Old March 28th, 2005, 12:45 AM   #150
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

thats insane because you couldnt possibly pay for the healthcare of every single person
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2005, 01:52 AM   #151
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
err hmm..

Hard drugs can be as safe as soft drugs like cannabis, and they are far more 'happy' that's why they are hard drugs.

You have to legalise them all, even if its a drug like cyanide. People shoudl have the right to do what they want with their bodies, if they get hurt doing so they dont need the police they need a doctor.
The problem is you go out get high er w/e and fuck yourself up 911's phoned and our tax dollars pay for your shit instead of buying new equipment or going toward schools. Also I don't give a fuck what anybody says your just as much a danger to everyone around you as you are to yourself. I agree you have the right to do whatever you want to your body its yours nobody elses! But you don't have the right to harm others physically weither its a car accident a fire what the fuck ever.

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2005, 02:20 AM   #152
kevin
Legendary Member

Some drugs are just excagerated. This has probly been already said but my opinion is if the government allowed drugs, then there would be a whole group that will stop in trend for doing drugs becuase they wanted to tick off the government.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2005, 02:26 AM   #153
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

once you start you don't just stop cause its suddenly okay its highly addictive if anything you'll do more and other kids will start cause they'll think its cool just like allot of teens smoke cause they think its cool

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2005, 02:57 AM   #154
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

ya making murdering legal isnt going to stop the "trend". thats the stupidist thing ive ever heard. when alcohol was made illegal during the depression, and then became legal again, did everyone stop drinkging? NO
Old March 28th, 2005, 06:32 AM   #155
Ravenous
Unregistered

Quote:
ya making murdering legal isnt going to stop the "trend". thats the stupidist thing ive ever heard. when alcohol was made illegal during the depression, and then became legal again, did everyone stop drinkging? NO
I diden't know that happened but its a terrible example, if drugs were made legal some of the users may stop. Some people are just doing it because its illeagal which is stupid but oh well.
Old March 28th, 2005, 07:25 AM   #156
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Actually more peopels lives would be saved.

A survey found only a 1/3 of Ecstacy tablets actually contain MDMA. This rings true to other drugs, the impurities. People get PMA in tablets which is extremly dangerous. Drug dealers fund their gangs through drug trafficking, thousands of people die every year from heroin overdose? Why?

The drugs are being controlled by the black market, people will ALWAYS take drugs, it doesnt matter if they are legal or not. IT just shows that the current drug war, which has been running for over 20 years, is terribly failing as more people are doing hard drugs.

So perhaps if drugs were controlled, regulated and supplied by the government, or privae organisations. Millions of peoples lives will be saved.

And as far as public safety is concerned, its unlikely people will jump to buying drugs because they are legal. Methadone treatment for heroin addicts proves that weaning people off drugs with drugs is more succesfull than conventional drug rehab./

Old March 29th, 2005, 05:03 AM   #157
boognish
A Pleaser

Quote:
yes but when alcohol was made illegal it boosted crime rates and prctically created organized crime. if that never happened there would be no mob/ black market or atleast a much smaller one then there is today

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
boognish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2005, 06:15 PM   #158
AC/DC HaLO 2
Member+

i did give birth to the mafia!

Old March 29th, 2005, 06:35 PM   #159
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Drug control doesn't work. Full stop.

It didn't work with alcohol, it doesn't work with drugs. Alcohol being made illegal propelled it into the black market, and the purity of alcohol (what shit was being put into it) was being completly controlled by mobs and gangstas.

Who controls drugs now? Mobs and gangstas, the black market.

anti drug campaigns are extreme in their representation of drugs. "Im high so its ok to shoot my friend" - "Im high so ill just step in my car and drive and hit a few people" - "Im high so ill go commit crime!".

Quite funny actually.

Old March 29th, 2005, 11:54 PM   #160
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

drugs should stay illegal, because the more impurities in them the better. i hope everyone who is stupid and takes drugs dies. and if thats you, i hope you die too