Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 30th, 2021, 12:40 PM   #21
Bart-Simpson

Bart-Simpson's Forum Picture

Default Re: Questioning circumcision

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom.b629 View Post
After reading the responses, I am somewhat embarrassed that my penis is circumcised.
There is nothing wrong with it
over all the planet many guys are circumcised and live fine with it
Bart-Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2021, 04:38 PM   #22
jordan0819

Name: jordan

I'm uncut, but I guess I've had the opposite thought: what would it feel like if I had been cut. Not that I'm interested in getting circumcised, just curious I guess.
jordan0819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2021, 01:08 AM   #23
Risk

Had this op done for medical reasons somewhat recently, so my answer is not entirely within scope. But from personal experience having the snip has its benefits. It really helped with my recent sexual experience. Condoms form fit very nicely thanks to not having phimosis which made the experience a lot safer and less nerve wracking. In general I think most religious communities have the right idea in actually involving boys in the process. Giving them a reasonable degree of ownership of getting snipped.
Risk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2021, 11:37 AM   #24
Stamford
Awesome Poster

Stamford's Forum Picture

Name: Josh

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan0819 View Post
I'm uncut, but I guess I've had the opposite thought: what would it feel like if I had been cut. Not that I'm interested in getting circumcised, just curious I guess.
I'm also uncut, but once in a while will pull my foreskin back and masturbate with lube as if I was circumcised.

I'm glad I'm not cut, but it is nice to experience a different feeling sometimes.
Stamford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2021, 11:45 AM   #25
jordan0819

Name: jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stamford View Post
I'm also uncut, but once in a while will pull my foreskin back and masturbate with lube as if I was circumcised.

I'm glad I'm not cut, but it is nice to experience a different feeling sometimes.
Yeah, I've done that too, it feels neat but I'm also glad to be uncut.
jordan0819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2021, 04:27 PM   #26
jen698
Member++

jen698's Forum Picture

Name: jenifer

i say leave it up to the boy when he gets older to decide if he wants it done.
jen698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2021, 05:53 AM   #27
progress0r

Name: Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by jen698 View Post
i say leave it up to the boy when he gets older to decide if he wants it done.
This would be the best solution to this issue.
progress0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2021, 11:41 AM   #28
Hermes
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by thom.b629 View Post
From the responses so far it seems that the majority are anti circumcision. Starting to get the feeling that because my penis is circumcised, people are going to think my penis looks mutilated. After reading the responses, I am somewhat embarrassed that my penis is circumcised.
I don't think you need to worry about being the odd one out yet. Even though the rate of circumcision has been reducing in the USA there are still many circumcised guys there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJade View Post
Same as Anita. I would add it's kinda a cultural thing. In the US it seems like the normal thing to do. While in the UK and other parts of Europe, nobody really does it, and kinda looked at as something unusual. And probably be questions why it was done if not for a medical reason
In the UK, other than for medical reasons, I would think that maybe the guy was jewish or Muslim.

It does seem to me, though, that there is quite a bit of diffence between the situation in the UK and USA, though. Part of it is inertia. Parents worry about how boys will faire if not like their father and their peers. Meanwhile hospitals are used to a revenue stream and the health insurance companies simply pass the cost on to their customers via the premiums.

But I also think Europeans are more comfortable with the concept of human rights so we are more comfortable with the idea that a child is an independent person to whom parents have a responsibilty of care and to equip that child with the skills to survive in the world. Some American parents see their relationship as something closer to ownership and see it as their right to mould that child in quite dramatic ways. Of course, they may genuinely think it is in the child's best interests and it's a difference of degree rather than a black and white difference, but it definitely is a difference.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2021, 11:07 PM   #29
Bart-Simpson

Bart-Simpson's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by jordan0819 View Post
Have you tried retracting your foreskin and stay retracted in your underpants ?
Bart-Simpson is offline   Reply With Quote