Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 2nd, 2021, 08:51 PM   #1
Zanny

Default Sexuality

I am so nervous. My mom suspects me of being gay it is not sure. My twin is bisexual so he hides his better but am I more soft not to mention I have a boyfriend as of last month but I am so nervous cause of my feelings and the things I want to do.

What do I do.
Zanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2021, 08:54 PM   #2
pahern0317
Member+

Name: Patrick
Default Re: Sexuality

You will have to decide when and if you will be more open and who will be open with. Hopefully, everyone will be welcoming and receptive.

Best luck to you.
pahern0317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2021, 09:00 PM   #3
julia1234
Member+

julia1234's Forum Picture

Unless the country where you live has a stigma against being gay. Then it sounds like your mom already knows.
julia1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2021, 03:38 AM   #4
tami666

tami666's Forum Picture

Name: Tami
Location: Auckland, New Zealand in the past few month but usually I travel and move a lot.

Come out would be a good idea, if she suspects then she might know already
tami666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2021, 05:29 PM   #5
NICKEL49

So my understanding is that you might be gay and you don't want anybody know about it. you are shame of who you are or not.

It is important that you feel good about your self, and that you belong. First you have to except your self as you, that sound like some form of foreign language. What do you mean about that.

Let start out small things like your color of your body. Let say your body is dark but everyone else is light color. You feel out of place, so you hide and not liking your color, you think bad about your self. That the bad part, of your thinking, instead you should think how lucky your body is because it different. This is just example what I mean. okay so you think that your sex is different than everyone else so you keep it a secret so you don't feel out of place. Their is a problem where can you express your sex. And if you go to known gay everyone will know you and they will express there thinking. and if you go where common places you feel out of place. The good news is that depending of your age and I assume you are teen and really you yourself do not know what you are or the direction your sex is. I can tell you from what I have learn that all kids have this some time of there lives plus the fact there is really no black or white on this. People can be straight but are also have done things with the same sex in there lives. Than there is what you call bi, that often the new word is pansex and that is a person really just does not care which sex but more what the tractive of the person is. Because you are young, you may change more one way than the other and try different and see if you like it or not depending on the relationship.
NICKEL49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 19th, 2021, 07:04 PM   #6
Louisa2007
Junior Member+

Name: Louisa

If your mom is OK with your brother being bisexual then I wouldn't worry too much about what she might think about you!
Louisa2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2021, 06:07 PM   #7
Zanny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louisa2007 View Post
If your mom is OK with your brother being bisexual then I wouldn't worry too much about what she might think about you!
she doesn't know about either of us, just suspects. But she almost caught me and bf kissing outside of front door.
Zanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2021, 04:11 PM   #8
jamie_n5
Legendary Member

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

Well depending on your age and if you are positive that you are gay then I would come out to your family. I was 15 when I came out to mine. It was a disaster at first but they finally accepted me for what I am. My friends and everyone I know has never had any major problems with the fact that I am gay either. So you do what you think is best for you.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2021, 10:57 AM   #9
willj090

Name: Will

Moms usually know even if you haven’t told them. People are saying to come out, and I’m not discouraging that, but only do it if you know it’s safe. If you might get kicked out of the house, it’s not worth it. Just something to think about.
willj090 is offline   Reply With Quote