Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 27th, 2019, 05:20 AM   #1
Chester6400

Name: Adam
Post No Man's Sky?

I've always wanted to play the game but heard that it was really bad and just wasn't thought out but now with that new Beyond update do you guys plan to play the game now or if you already play the game is it now worth the purchase?
Chester6400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 27th, 2019, 07:29 AM   #2
InternetTeen
Awesome Poster

Default Re: No Man's Sky?

I've never played it but you could just watch some gameplay on YouTube and see how you like it.
InternetTeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2019, 01:56 PM   #3
Microcosm
Awesome Poster

Microcosm's Forum Picture

Name: Dan
Default Re: No Man's Sky?

I've heard No Man's Sky has made a huge comeback and is now a really great game with more to come. Haven't played it myself, but I've watched others play it. Looks really fun.

That being said, there are also some moral implications I suppose in monetarily supporting a company that actively lied to its customers and proceeded to do nothing about it for years. However, I've heard that if you buy a code on G2A, you not only get it cheaper but it also can actually harm the developer since the codes sold there are often purchased using stolen credit cards and by law (for some reason), the developer has to pay for that if the charge is disputed and it's not illegal for you to keep the code (I think).

So that would be a good way to say screw you to Hello Games for screwing over gamers while still getting to reap the benefits of their work. Honestly they should be giving it away for free for lying to so many people.

previously anonymousteen14 & Rainbow Dash.
Microcosm is offline   Reply With Quote