Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 26th, 2005, 07:08 AM   #61
Ravenous
Unregistered

All drugs should be legal because then people would be less tempted to do them just because its illeagal,
Old February 26th, 2005, 09:18 PM   #62
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaDinG DreaM
You dumbass drunk driving is a big enough problem could you imagine how many people would die cause some complete idiot decides to get high then go for a drive?!?
If people could be responsible, that wouldn't be a problem. In the Netherlands they have pot legalized and therre are no problems, but I doubt that would work here because Americans are such dumb shits. I hate this country.
maximan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2005, 11:23 PM   #63
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximan
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaDinG DreaM
You dumbass drunk driving is a big enough problem could you imagine how many people would die cause some complete idiot decides to get high then go for a drive?!?
If people could be responsible, that wouldn't be a problem. In the Netherlands they have pot legalized and therre are no problems, but I doubt that would work here because Americans are such dumb shits. I hate this country.
Agreed and I think it would be a rather embarrassingly large problem here in Canada too.

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2005, 04:26 AM   #64
boognish
A Pleaser

look at the3 neatherlands, all drugs legal: very low crime rate. why? every one is to stoned or busy working to commit crimes. driving drunk? well realize that at any givin time im quessing like lets say 1 mil people are drunk. half those people might drive 1,000 might die in that month. if you get drunk in a bar, your to drunk to find your keys, or else you can drive. you get high and try to drive to the store, well your to high to find your left shoe, so you wont find the keys, or the store for that matter. crime is caused by people trying to get drunk or high and the law stopping them. get rid of the law? less crime

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
boognish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2005, 06:24 PM   #65
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

All i know is, from personal experiance, from reading professional experiance and hearing other peoples experiances, over 4 years of taking drugs i believe drugs should be completly legal.

Im not just saying this because i do them, ive read both the pros and the cons. I look at most government information on drugs, all it says is "drugs will kill you" basically, with all the bad nasty side effects that rarely take place if you are using responsibly. It's like passing out leaflets saying "Alcohol makes you groggy, vomit, give you liver failure" rather than saying "alcohol is dangerous in large amounts in unstable environments, yet if used responsibly can promise you a sociable night with friends, and most of all a good time"...

Marijuana has LONG term effects, but not PERMANENT effects.

Ecxtasy, MDMA whatever - I've tried it about 5 times, each time was excellent, i was always very aware of the fact i had just taken a class A drug, so i was also very careful of not drinking too much or too little water. Aslong as you are properly hydrated on MDMA, really there is no danger. Pills cut with dirty toxic chemicals or other drugs are RARE, people don't do that. Most people know their drug dealers personally, why kill your customers?

I agree with Dfsg on this one MDMA should definatly be lega, if it hadn't been glamourised by the press as the next 'big drug' which was being mass produced and sold all over America without police being able to do anything. The government obviously noticed that a huge amount of these pills were just being dished out everywhere and it looked like a bad image of drug abuse wide spread and the government not doing a thing.

The same thing would have happened to any drug like alcohol for example.

If alcohol had been invented recently, it would probably be Shedule 1 or class A drug, if the government noticed that thousands of people were getting intoxicated on a substance openly in public and causing crime while drunk, they would have made it illegal, but its been legal for so long..

Anyone with anti drug stances i ask you these questions...

1. If drugs were legal, why would there be more crime, a worse society etc? Is it because you think someone who sniffs one line of cocaine turns into an automatic psychopath whos fisrt thought is to kill? - I think if drugs were legal you wouldn't have something called a drug dealer, who can contaminate your drugs (which is what alot of people are afraid of), who can fund other worse things with his drug money (like to buy a GUN? or build an ARMY?)

2. If drugs are bad? Why is alcohol legal? Alcohol is a drug!

in the governments eyes drugs are bad FULL stop, the drugs which are most available are most dangerous to your health in their eyes, cannabis is shedule 1, LSD is lower in the shedule i believe, LSD is far more damaging than cannabis, yet its much harder to obtain.

So the government likes to make you believe things that aren't true, i can't blame Americans for not having a mind of their own.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2005, 10:15 PM   #66
matt36
Banned

I agree with most of you...drugs should be illegal. Did any of you hear about this one doctor who is giving out cocaine to addicts? The doctor claims that it is to keep the dealers and addicts off the streets...What do you think about this doctor's decision?
matt36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2005, 03:02 AM   #67
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

drugs should be illegal, they are illegal, will always be illegal, and no matter how much you potheads rant the laws will never changes
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2005, 05:37 PM   #68
maximan
Member++

maximan's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt36
I agree with most of you...drugs should be illegal. Did any of you hear about this one doctor who is giving out cocaine to addicts? The doctor claims that it is to keep the dealers and addicts off the streets...What do you think about this doctor's decision?
I don't think anyone here is supporting drug addiction, more like responsible usage. And myself, I see why cocaine and herione and others are illegal, they're highly addictive and can seriously shatter someones emotions. Pot isn't addictive and unless it's used too much (more than once a week, lets say) for a while, its fine.

Quote:
drugs should be illegal, they are illegal, will always be illegal, and no matter how much you potheads rant the laws will never changes
So instead of presenting a real argument, you've decided to just accuse everyone of being potheads and be a bitch. I'm not a stupid pothead, I know exactly what I'm talking about.
maximan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2005, 05:39 PM   #69
Ravenous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
Were not ranting and were not all potheads and were not asking for the law to be changed, we are expressing our opinions
Old March 2nd, 2005, 12:03 AM   #70
boognish
A Pleaser

also all the information about what pot and stuff does is biased, myth-based, and inadiquitly tested.

i got a new email...
Old March 2nd, 2005, 12:45 AM   #71
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

^^^^ and you know this because you are a scientist and have done extensive testing yourself?
Old March 2nd, 2005, 12:50 AM   #72
boognish
A Pleaser

no because the scientists that did the experiments addmited that the information might be false, and all of the gov't reason for banning pot is myths.

i got a new email...
Old March 2nd, 2005, 01:09 AM   #73
kevin
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio caesar shavez the 4
depends what kind i sont see ne thing rong with weed its better the n cigarets
This might have to do with it being from august
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2005, 01:10 AM   #74
boognish
A Pleaser

what?

i got a new email...
Old March 15th, 2005, 02:27 AM   #75
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
^^^^ and you know this because you are a scientist and have done extensive testing yourself?
Ah what a small mind we have here.

Did you know that President Nixon pooled a team of the USA's top notchys in research, scientists, mathematicians (statistics), psychologists etc to find out about the effects of smoking pot and make recommendations towards the drug law.

What did they say? They wanted complete legalisaton, they found many of the studies the government had 'funded' were biased, completly biased. No pot does NOT kill brain cells, pot does no permanent damge to harm.

No victim no Crime!!!

And i agree, i think a doctor should be able to prescribe heroin and cocaine, and yes it has been PROVEN to work that people who sell drugs who are established figures in society (eg coffeshops in amsterdam, heroin shooting galleries etc) that it cuts the dealer out of this, he doesnt make a profit, and the drug isnt contaminated.

I thought the US was all about freedom? Why is it you don't have the freedom to put whatever you want in your body. It perfectly fine to eat mcdonalds and ruin your body, smoke and ruin yoru body, drink alcohol, heck drink bleach, it will damage you? But having a little fun is against the law?

I see that as infringement on personal liberty and freedoms.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Old March 15th, 2005, 02:33 AM   #76
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Rant and Rave all we will.

It's childish minds like you who are so naive and brainless that you can't form your own opinion. Yeah get all your information from the govenrment propaganda filling your classrooms, EVERYWhere you go.

Drugs are bad mmkay...! THey do this to you bad bad bad

I miss to see why they dont tell you the good things drugs give you? Tempting is it? Amotivational syndrome? oooo give a fancy scary pants scientific word for being stoned! smart US government there, using fear again to drive politics.

XTASY = BRAIN DEFF? OMGFZZZ?R! ....That might be what the government are telling you, but it's not the chief designer in the drug (Alexander Shulgin, Phd) - Who happens to have worked for the DEA, who said the drug does NO brain damage.

Challenge me on this issue and you cannot win. Facists, never win anyway.

Old March 15th, 2005, 03:07 AM   #77
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

the only data you have on the effects of drugs are your personal experiences that they "make me feel good"

thats not data, thats nothing. in fact im not even going to fight this because im so tired.... ill probably post later and pwn u
Old March 15th, 2005, 09:38 AM   #78
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
the only data you have on the effects of drugs are your personal experiences that they "make me feel good"

thats not data, thats nothing. in fact im not even going to fight this because im so tired.... ill probably post later and pwn u
Funny that...The only data i have on the effects of drugs are my personal experiances?

I know the chemical structures and active ingredients of many of the drugs i have taken. I have read both biased and unbiased information.

The only information you appear to be getting is the whole drugs are bad mmkay argument put foreward to you in a few classes.

Care to pwn me on the issue of Cannabis, Tetrahydracannibol-delta-9 being the active ingredient which gets you 'high'.

Cannabis has been used for thousands of years...it's effects have been well known and documented from the start of mankind.

How many people have died from a toxic overdose of cannabis....0! thats right! 0!

Old March 15th, 2005, 09:44 AM   #79
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Just because i smoke cannabis doesnt mean i don't know it can be harmful if used irresponsably, just like you can use alcohol irresponsibly and die from liver failure, withdrawl, get permenanet liver damage, addiction potential extremly high (especially in comparison to Marijuana).

Cannabis has bad effects too, but these only occur in a minority of users (just like in alcohol users) and usually result from irresponsible out of hand use.

Which soudns safer? Drinking a litre of whisky in 5minutes? Or smoking an ounce of cannabis in 5minutes, which is a huge amount.

Cannabis impairs short term memory, this is because dopamine the brains natural reward chemical floods the memory neurons, yet this is a temporary effect of using cannabis in high doses for a long period of time, and dissapears (as indicated even by government funded studies).

There are no long term irreversable effects of cannabis.

Smoking tobacco can give you cancer of all sorts, drinking alcohol can give you permanent liver damage.

Now tell me why is cannabis illegal and alcohol not? I know the answer but do you? Im expecting the "drugs are bad mmkay" response, along with "mm alcohol is not a drug mmkay".

Consider yourself pwned.

Old March 15th, 2005, 09:48 AM   #80
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Have a crack at this one!

Known drug-related deaths in the UK, 1990

Tobacco 110,000
Alcohol 30,000
Volatile Substances 112
Morphine 91
Methadone 84
Heroin 62
Barbiturate type 7
Anti-depressants 4
Cocaine 4
Pethidine 3
MDMA (ecstasy) 3
Amphetamine type 2
Hallucinogens 0
LSD 0
Psylocibin 0
Cannabis 0

Sources:
Home Office Statistical Unit.
MDMA - Dr Russell Newcombe, Manchester University.
Tobacco - British Lung Foundation.
Alcohol - Department of Health.

http://www.ukcia.org/research/DrugRe...thsUK1990.html

Now...care to pwn me even more so?