Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 22nd, 2021, 08:21 AM   #21
tami666

tami666's Forum Picture

Name: Tami
Location: Auckland, New Zealand in the past few month but usually I travel and move a lot.
Default Re: Daily Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighVamp913 View Post
I find it ok. When focused I pick up quick, even if I miss a few lessons. There are instances where I can hardly stand still, let alone read a whole story. My friends and teacher notice right when my medication wears off. Teachers and friends keep me in check
There are some stuff Iím good at but generally learning is hard for me cuz i never focus. Iím not on medication. im ok with reading and writing and sometimes i can enjoy it. But i have trouble with numbers, only can do maybe very easy math.
tami666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2021, 03:01 PM   #22
HighVamp913
Great Poster

HighVamp913's Forum Picture

Name: Tay

Quote:
Originally Posted by tami666 View Post
There are some stuff Iím good at but generally learning is hard for me cuz i never focus. Iím not on medication. im ok with reading and writing and sometimes i can enjoy it. But i have trouble with numbers, only can do maybe very easy math.
I'm the exact opposite here. I am good with numbers and I like to read. I can write stories and what-not I just spend more time thinking then I do actually going forward with the story.
I'm medicated, but don't want to be. I need to learn how to be able to manage for myself,how to function, and what-not. Not always going to have people there, so I need to know if I'm able to keep myself in check. It's not fun either when you miss a dose. My teachers don't like it, my peers don't like it, and my family don't like it. I like it every now-and-then just random days of intense energy, but then I have nothing to do with that energy. So...
Does sweets make you excessively hyper?

~Forever the Wild-Card~
Taste the rainbow
Admirer of the little things
Come get my ass, preferably in one piece
I don't usually send
friend requests, gotta
send it to me

-Hayley was here-
HighVamp913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2021, 08:37 PM   #23
tami666

tami666's Forum Picture

Name: Tami
Location: Auckland, New Zealand in the past few month but usually I travel and move a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighVamp913 View Post
I'm the exact opposite here. I am good with numbers and I like to read. I can write stories and what-not I just spend more time thinking then I do actually going forward with the story.
I'm medicated, but don't want to be. I need to learn how to be able to manage for myself,how to function, and what-not. Not always going to have people there, so I need to know if I'm able to keep myself in check. It's not fun either when you miss a dose. My teachers don't like it, my peers don't like it, and my family don't like it. I like it every now-and-then just random days of intense energy, but then I have nothing to do with that energy. So...
Does sweets make you excessively hyper?
I donít think sweets make a big difference for me. My mom donít like fixing me with medication so im not on it but yes teachers want all adhd kids on meds so itís less trouble for them.
tami666 is offline   Reply With Quote