Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2004, 04:59 AM   #21
Jono
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilusion
LMFAO...... this is panthetic!

cutters= weak people

oh god you "cutters" crack me up, your all panthetic.

Your going to cut yourself for what (this is really a question some one answer it lol) for what i ask what are you proving, who are you proving it to, what does this cutting prove.

And the answer nothing. You "cutters" simple want sympathy, you want people to see your scars and wounds and fell sorry for you.

I'm right, right ? i thought so

Why waste your time why waste peoples time. Stop being afraid and kill your self or dont cut your self anymore its as simple as that.

So im for you guessed it "against"

Simple because its a waist of time and effort.
Excuse me. Who gave you the right to just come in here and call people weak? Alright, I withstood it in Puberty because it sounded more encouraging than anything else. But for your information "Mr High and Mighty" - I never let anyone see my scars - no-one. Sympathy? No-one would give me sympathy anyways, I got enough of it another time and I hated it.

Maybe some cutters want sympathy, but you are not one and I can sense you never have or will so you have no idea.

I'm all for you trying to help but calling people weak only stutters their self-confidence in which you need mostly in order to stop cutting.

I swear if you EVER come in here and call us weak you will not be posting on these Forums again.
Old April 14th, 2004, 03:49 PM   #22
dying lullaby
Awesome Poster

dying lullaby's Forum Picture

i really hate ignorant, judgemental ppl. if it was up to me ilusion would b out already

http://usera.imagecave.com/aoxfordca/dyinglull4.jpg
^ made by AtlantaWonder ^

She can\'t remember a time when she felt needed
If love was red then she was color blind
leave me be, while i rot and die, in the corner, under the blanket that you gave me when you lied and told me i ment something
~Bri
Old April 14th, 2004, 10:01 PM   #23
Golobulus
Member+

I'm trying to be sensitive to cutters, but I am firmly against it, because it doesn't help in the long run and well.. hell, do I really need to say more at that point? But I feel for the cutters.. and I just wish they would find happiness outside of bleeding themselves

\"The last thing you will hear is the cracking of your vertebrae.......one.. BY ONE!!!!!!\"

\" Autobots.. Prepare to feel the sting of SCORPONOK!\"- Lord Zarak

Journey to Cobra-La
Old April 15th, 2004, 06:12 AM   #24
Jono
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra_Commander
I'm trying to be sensitive to cutters, but I am firmly against it, because it doesn't help in the long run and well.. hell, do I really need to say more at that point? But I feel for the cutters.. and I just wish they would find happiness outside of bleeding themselves
That's what we're trying to do here.

Thanks for not being judgemental
Old April 17th, 2004, 12:22 PM   #25
STL_UNLEASHED
Junior Member+

STL_UNLEASHED's Forum Picture

well im 13 and been cutting since i was 7 i see no need to stop now i cut all the time i like 2 carve stuff in my legs to and arms i carved by my balls on time and my mom yelled at me to come into the kitchen and it scared the shit out of me and my knife slipped and i swear im olny carving my lower leg.

Lyric T

a song is worth more than words can express
a single line defies life more, or less
more than just a sound
listen and it will be found
the music does not glorify
violence, drugs, parents horrified
either way
whut\'s in a song i cannot say
put your own words to the song
never comes out wrong
unless made that way
like a little sun ray
it helps us sleep at night
get through tough fights
don\'t take away
whut we have today
as our only way
to survive
so don\'t take a nosedive
into attacks
on our music-- LISTEN.
Old April 17th, 2004, 12:32 PM   #26
STL_UNLEASHED
Junior Member+

STL_UNLEASHED's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jono
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilusion
LMFAO...... this is panthetic!

cutters= weak people

oh god you "cutters" crack me up, your all panthetic.

Your going to cut yourself for what (this is really a question some one answer it lol) for what i ask what are you proving, who are you proving it to, what does this cutting prove.

And the answer nothing. You "cutters" simple want sympathy, you want people to see your scars and wounds and fell sorry for you.

I'm right, right ? i thought so :-)

Why waste your time why waste peoples time. Stop being afraid and kill your self or dont cut your self anymore its as simple as that.

So im for you guessed it "against"

Simple because its a waist of time and effort.
Excuse me. Who gave you the right to just come in here and call people weak? Alright, I withstood it in Puberty because it sounded more encouraging than anything else. But for your information "Mr High and Mighty" - I never let anyone see my scars - no-one. Sympathy? No-one would give me sympathy anyways, I got enough of it another time and I hated it.

Maybe some cutters want sympathy, but you are not one and I can sense you never have or will so you have no idea.

I'm all for you trying to help but calling people weak only stutters their self-confidence in which you need mostly in order to stop cutting.

I swear if you EVER come in here and call us weak you will not be posting on these Forums again.
i cut all the time no one knows about it. i dont do it for sympathy cuz if i did i wouldnt get none. i wanna die sure but im not going to kill myself. i cut when i get pissed cuz if i didnt id pick up my brothers gun and kill some one that did nothing to me. and mentaly i may be weak so wat but physicaly im no weaker than any 1 else im 13 and so what suicide crosses my mind just as many times as i get boners in 1 day but at least im not comiting suiced im just cutting my self cuz i get pissed. but not once as bad as my life is have i TRIED to kill myself. GOT DAMN MOTHER TRUCKER!

Lyric T

a song is worth more than words can express
a single line defies life more, or less
more than just a sound
listen and it will be found
the music does not glorify
violence, drugs, parents horrified
either way
whut\'s in a song i cannot say
put your own words to the song
never comes out wrong
unless made that way
like a little sun ray
it helps us sleep at night
get through tough fights
don\'t take away
whut we have today
as our only way
to survive
so don\'t take a nosedive
into attacks
on our music-- LISTEN.
Old April 18th, 2004, 02:49 PM   #27
Katie

Katie's Forum Picture

I'm very against cutting.

Quote:
I agree.
Old April 18th, 2004, 04:52 PM   #28
Jono
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by STL_UNLEASHED
i cut all the time no one knows about it. i dont do it for sympathy cuz if i did i wouldnt get none. i wanna die sure but im not going to kill myself. i cut when i get pissed cuz if i didnt id pick up my brothers gun and kill some one that did nothing to me. and mentaly i may be weak so wat but physicaly im no weaker than any 1 else im 13 and so what suicide crosses my mind just as many times as i get boners in 1 day but at least im not comiting suiced im just cutting my self cuz i get pissed. but not once as bad as my life is have i TRIED to kill myself. GOT DAMN MOTHER TRUCKER!
See? Exactly my point, a lot of cutters do not want any sympathy.
Old April 18th, 2004, 06:45 PM   #29
dying lullaby
Awesome Poster

dying lullaby's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie
I'm very against cutting.

Quote:
I agree.

thankyou, both of you, for expressing your opionions w/o offending ppl

http://usera.imagecave.com/aoxfordca/dyinglull4.jpg
^ made by AtlantaWonder ^

She can\'t remember a time when she felt needed
If love was red then she was color blind
leave me be, while i rot and die, in the corner, under the blanket that you gave me when you lied and told me i ment something
~Bri
Old May 8th, 2005, 08:53 PM   #30
LoSt_n_the_WoRlD
Member+

LoSt_n_the_WoRlD's Forum Picture

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but you couldent stand the pain so you cut yourself?

I've never had an urge to cut myself, I dont see why people do it, it seems so pointless to actulay break your skin...to me its like replacing an optical mouse with a ball mous. You had somthing better to begin with.[/quote]

OKay i know this is old but still...I've had an urge more than once...i think it feels like if your life isn't just what you want it then you feel if you take it out on urself, you'll feel better..thats how i feel anyway..idk about you though

<3 Perfectly : imperfekt <3

i know i said my name was molly, but its not.. its Carly M.
Old May 8th, 2005, 09:00 PM   #31
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

ya it really doesnt make sense to me either :/
Old May 8th, 2005, 09:03 PM   #32
LoSt_n_the_WoRlD
Member+

LoSt_n_the_WoRlD's Forum Picture

I just get to the point where i feel that my life is screwed up and it is my fault so i take out all my stress and anger on myself

<3 Perfectly : imperfekt <3

i know i said my name was molly, but its not.. its Carly M.
Old August 7th, 2011, 12:40 PM   #33
xktx

xktx's Forum Picture

Name: Katie
Default Re: For or against?

I mean I cut, but I wouldnt chose to if I had the choice, and I am trying to stop, just not very successfully, and I understand completely why people do it .x
Old August 7th, 2011, 12:53 PM   #34
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith
Default Re: For or against?

Major bump deary. This thread hasn't been posted in for 6 years.

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Closed Thread