Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: are all nazis scum?
yes 14 35.90%
no 25 64.10%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2004, 08:53 AM   #21
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover
 
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: May 3, 2004
Location: Massachusetts
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Default

The reason why i brought up swing kids and not thouse others is because it shows germans resisting to follow orders......of cource shindlers list i would say is the best houlocaust movie but its not really about this topic....its about how the jews were taken from the ghettos and basicly put to work or killed and shindler saved around 1000 jews by taking them and putting them to work in his Good Conditioned place but yeah...the topic is Were all nazis bad which this movie doesnt show
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06 is offline  
Old July 5th, 2004, 01:18 AM   #22
boognish
A Pleaser
 
Join Date: June 29, 2004
Location: somewhere in a galaxy far far away...
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Default

i agree with soda, to some degree. even though they knew it was wrong they still did horrible things, and that would make them scum, but some of the nazis were pro-jew and helped them escape. so just because you say your a nazi and you hate jews, that may not be the truth, lip service.

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
boognish is offline  
Old August 4th, 2004, 11:43 AM   #23
UnreflectedMirror
Junior Member
 
Join Date: April 3, 2004
Location: Florida
Default

As a Jew, this PISSES ME OFF. All Nazis were scum. If you were a member of the Nazi party, then even if you weren't the one who killed my Grandmother's cousins, you CONDONED it. One of the beliefs of the Nazi party is that Germany's wealth would be restored if it was "Judenrein," and had only members of the "Aryan race."
UnreflectedMirror is offline  
Old August 10th, 2004, 01:16 AM   #24
Pit Lord
New Member
 
Join Date: August 10, 2004
Location: oregon
Default not all of them

not all nazi's were terribal, but not very maany were good, either

The Predator had his wristblades around the humans neck. his neck was just perfect to fit between the blades. Before he dealt the fatal blow, something erged him to look back. He saugh the wounded human with the minigun that he had stabed with his spear. his eyes went wide. He herd the chain spin up, Then there was only blackness
Pit Lord is offline  
Old August 10th, 2004, 01:24 AM   #25
Casfetes
Unregistered
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalsk8ing
Hitler was a great speeker and got everyone to join him....
what the fuck.
 
Old August 10th, 2004, 05:40 AM   #26
Jono
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: March 20, 2004
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 32
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casfetes
Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalsk8ing
Hitler was a great speeker and got everyone to join him....
what the fuck.
It's true. Hitler gave powerful speeches. as my history teacher said, was it not for him killing people and trying to talk over Europe, he was a great leader of Germany.
I'm not saying he was a good man, but as a leader he had power.
Jono is offline  
Old August 10th, 2004, 07:05 AM   #27
Waiting
VT Lover
 
Waiting's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: April 27, 2004
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Default

hey, i cant belive that this whole debate started off with me getting sent out of a history lesson cuz i argued that not all were scum, he said my morrals were wrong and i should sort them out! hahah, i found that quite funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplemagne
18. Come back when you stop failing.
Waiting is offline  
Old August 10th, 2004, 08:46 AM   #28
Shaolin
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: March 21, 2004
Location: England - United Kingdom
Default

The fact remains that anyone who is dumb enough to believe in supremacy of another race, a white super race of aryans, a leader whose propaganda could not be anymore blatent.

I wouldn't say every german in WW2 was a Nazi, because they weren't. Those that wanted any position of authority wether it be teacher or policeman, had to join the Nazi party, people were persecuted for just differences in their skin colour, or facial shape or mental aptitute.

Anyone who whole heartedly agrees with Nazi constitution, deserves a bit of freedom of speech, then a bullet in the head!

Anyone who now whole heatedly agrees in true Nazism, is also pretty much a dicktart, and using it as an excuse just to have racial prejudism.

The Nazis of WW2 were a strong party, mainly because Hitler was so persistant (the putsch etc) and with all his cheap tricks (like the Reichstag fire).

Facism just leads to persecution.

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline  
Old August 10th, 2004, 08:50 AM   #29
Shaolin
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: March 21, 2004
Location: England - United Kingdom
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casfetes
Quote:
Originally Posted by illegalsk8ing
Hitler was a great speeker and got everyone to join him....
what the fuck.
lol Casfetes, go take a history lesson. Hitler was a brilliant motivational speaker, and everyone did join him. He would use crescendos in his tone, hand movements (that he would even reherse) subtle hints of propaganda, and occasionaly blatent hints of propaganda. He would tell the people what they want to hear in one place, and different in a nother place, he would make it illegal to possess a radio that has a wavelength further than the borders of Germany.

His methods were quite brutal, but he had a brilliant political mind, not a very good military mind though (he might have got an iron cross in WW1, but that doesn't mean he knows how to control an army, which he did on many occasions)

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline  
Old August 16th, 2004, 11:20 AM   #30
Pit Lord
New Member
 
Join Date: August 10, 2004
Location: oregon
Default

My step dad is a "nazi" skinhead. i dont know why im saying this, just to see what you guys say i guess.

The Predator had his wristblades around the humans neck. his neck was just perfect to fit between the blades. Before he dealt the fatal blow, something erged him to look back. He saugh the wounded human with the minigun that he had stabed with his spear. his eyes went wide. He herd the chain spin up, Then there was only blackness
Pit Lord is offline  
Old August 21st, 2004, 12:51 PM   #31
Ria421m
New Member
 
Join Date: June 7, 2004
Default

They acted like scum, the way they treated people, but I think a lot of them did not want to do what they did, they were forced into it, if you read some of the books like "Night" by Elie Wiesel, I think he mentions a few guards that act human and try to help.
Ria421m is offline  
Old November 7th, 2004, 03:58 AM   #32
*-tick tock-*
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: April 8, 2004
Default

well im bringing this late topic back to life because now im learning about the holocaust and all that in one of my classes...
for one i think hitler was a good leader not for the fact he had millions and millions of people killed..but for the fact he used propaganda to brainwash people into following his lead...
and lots of people did follow him

but otherwise i think the fact all the jews were suffering like that makes me angry/sad... i do not know all about the whole WW2 and holocaust thing but from what i hear and saw..its not very good.

i just thought id bring this back up because im learning about it..and if im mistaken in any ways please correct me and explain to me what really was going on....
*-tick tock-* is offline  
Old November 7th, 2004, 03:58 AM   #33
*-tick tock-*
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: April 8, 2004
Default

well im bringing this late topic back to life because now im learning about the holocaust and all that in one of my classes...
for one i think hitler was a good leader not for the fact he had millions and millions of people killed..but for the fact he used propaganda to brainwash people into following his lead...
and lots of people did follow him

but otherwise i think the fact all the jews were suffering like that makes me angry/sad... i do not know all about the whole WW2 and holocaust thing but from what i hear and saw..its not very good.

i just thought id bring this back up because im learning about it..and if im mistaken in any ways please correct me and explain to me what really was going on....
*-tick tock-* is offline  
Old November 19th, 2004, 11:53 PM   #34
Dante
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default

some people might disagree with me, but hitler was a great leader, yes he did horrible things, but as tick tock said, for a guy to brainwash a whole country, is freakin amazing.

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline  
Old November 20th, 2004, 06:22 PM   #35
My_Toes_Are_Cold
Member+
 
My_Toes_Are_Cold's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: October 21, 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dante2587
some people might disagree with me, but hitler was a great leader, yes he did horrible things, but as tick tock said, for a guy to brainwash a whole country, is freakin amazing.
I agree.


Not all of the Germans were Nazis, friend. About 1/3 of them though that what Hitler was doing was right. They were either to enlist and serve their country, or be EXECUTED. Back then, THERE WERE NO GOTHIC BELIEVERS. They wanted to LIVE. If you were a German man back in that time, YOU WOULD DO THAT. If it was specifically you, maybe not, but otherwise YOU WOULD BE BROUGHT UP TO BELIEVE IN THE GOVERNMENT AND HAVE THE WILL TO SURVIVE.


I, for one, know this for these reasons.

1. I watch The History Channel. Watch it sometimes, you braindead adolescent bastards (I dont REALLY mean the braindead adolescent bastards thing, it just sounds good in the sentence).

2. I had a past-life experience where, I a soldier on D-Day, and I was in the bunkers, clearing them out. I came out from behind my cover after reloading, then my gun jammed and only ONE GERMAN OUT OF FIVE STANDING THERE ACTUALLY SHOT AT ME. I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE. I got killed, though. The way I know this was a past-life experience was because I HAD NOT PLAYED ANY OF SORT OF WAR GAME, THOUGHT ABOUT ANYTHING THAT HAD TO DO WITH WAR, AND I WAS NOT IN CONTROL OF WHAT I WAS DOING IN THE DREAM.

If you don't agree with me, so be it. You are denying the truth, and your conscience may not know it, but your brain does so it denies it.

And hey, click that cool link in my signature some more.

My toes are cold.
My_Toes_Are_Cold is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2004, 06:27 AM   #36
Dante
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: June 30, 2004
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default

braindead adolescent bastards, lol

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline  
Old November 22nd, 2004, 01:08 PM   #37
My_Toes_Are_Cold
Member+
 
My_Toes_Are_Cold's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: October 21, 2004
Location: Boston, Massachusetts
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Default

ical?

My toes are cold.
My_Toes_Are_Cold is offline  
Old December 6th, 2004, 06:45 PM   #38
Skittle Flavored
Awesome Poster
 
Skittle Flavored's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: September 24, 2004
Location: Sweet home CALIFORNIA!
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Default

i can speak german! but it dosnt mean im a natzi. same thing. just cause ur german, dosnt mean ur a nazi. now shlaf

"It is not reason that changes people's minds, it is other people, other minds."
"I can stand brute force, but brute intellect..Well, thats like hitting below the logic"

I always love helping people and answering questions. So if you want to know something, or just to talk, I'll always be here for you. Also, ask me for my MSN e-mail, and we can talk there too.
Skittle Flavored is offline  
Old December 6th, 2004, 09:41 PM   #39
PuddingTime
Banned
 
Join Date: December 5, 2004
Default

det som engang var, man
PuddingTime is offline  
Old December 6th, 2004, 09:44 PM   #40
Bandolier
Junior Member
 
Join Date: December 6, 2004
Default

I think its americas fault for making hitler becuz when we won WW1 we did all kinds of ecominical sanctions an stuff like what were dooing to cuba right now. we made the envrinment where lots of germans were poor and a powerfull speaker leik hitler could get lots of poor peeps to do what he said, becuz he promised them more mone. it was the jews fault becuz jews were doing OK after the end of WW1.

White Power.

Everyone loves yo-yos
Bandolier is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2020
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2020, VirtualTeen.org