Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 27th, 2020, 10:13 PM   #21
Chris298
Nice Poster

Chris298's Forum Picture

Name: Chris
Default Re: Shirtless in public

Meh I always thought it was pretty much expected to wear shirts inside of most places, especially stores and restaurants. It’s cool being shirtless generally outside and at the park and stuff, or if you are around the water... I’ve occasionally seen guys go inside a gas station shirtless, sometimes they say something and sometimes they let it go. Personally I haven’t done it, although I’ve pumped gas outside shirtless before
Chris298 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2020, 10:22 AM   #22
Sammy2007
Banned

Name: Sam

Other than like the beach I don’t go shirtless
Sammy2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2020, 12:02 PM   #23
LaPo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris298 View Post
Meh I always thought it was pretty much expected to wear shirts inside of most places, especially stores and restaurants. Itís cool being shirtless generally outside and at the park and stuff, or if you are around the water... Iíve occasionally seen guys go inside a gas station shirtless, sometimes they say something and sometimes they let it go. Personally I havenít done it, although Iíve pumped gas outside shirtless before
I have actually gone in a gas station shirtless before. This one just happen to be the one that said something
LaPo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2020, 04:37 PM   #24
Blake2003
Nice Poster

Blake2003's Forum Picture

Name: Blake

I live in Arizona, so it's like living in an oven. I'm always shirtless most of the time unless I'm out in public at a store or somewhere. Most places have the no shirt, no shoes (and now the no mask), no service rule.
Blake2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2020, 10:00 PM   #25
Bostonian
Member+

Name: Jack

Along with what was said about cleanliness, it's really just a universal norm. People just aren't comfortable standing next to a person without a shirt, and I'm among those people.

I finally hit 100 posts! Feel free to shoot me a DM!
Bostonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2020, 02:09 PM   #26
ColorofNight

Name: Terrance Trenton

Last year before the Corona i actually got away with stepping inside a gas store to pay for parents gas while they pumped. I had on no shirt, just flip flops and gym shorts
ColorofNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2020, 11:02 PM   #27
eerriiicca

Name: Eric

I am living Equator region. It was boiling hot and I was desperately waiting for rain. you can see almost men be shirtless, only wear shorts or loincloths.
eerriiicca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2020, 07:28 PM   #28
Jericho14
Awesome Poster

Name: Jericho

I'm not confident on being shirtless in the public

17, Filipino guy living in Australia, Feel free to PM
Jericho14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2020, 10:50 AM   #29
Maarten-S.2K7

Name: Maarten

I dont mind being shirtless if it the weather is hot enough, but i think it is not allowed in shops, restaurants etc
Maarten-S.2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2020, 05:12 PM   #30
Zachy

Zachy's Forum Picture

Name: Zach

I’ve gone in gas stations shirtless without complaints, just not ones that are convenience stores. If it’s damn hot and you have to wear a shirt, wear a sleeveless shirt cut all the way down the sides. It’s the next best thing and everyplace will let you get away with that. Well, except school and church.
Zachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2020, 12:56 PM   #31
Daniel4
Great Poster

Daniel4's Forum Picture

Name: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zachy View Post
Iíve gone in gas stations shirtless without complaints, just not ones that are convenience stores. If itís damn hot and you have to wear a shirt, wear a sleeveless shirt cut all the way down the sides. Itís the next best thing and everyplace will let you get away with that. Well, except school and church.
That's pretty much what I do if I have to go somewhere public. Is like going shirtless but its cool with everyone... and you still can show off your tan. A lot of us into athletics wear muscle shirts anyway.
Daniel4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2020, 12:20 PM   #32
Pultost
Professional slacker

Pultost's Forum Picture

Name: Anita

I'm not exactly how the rules are over here, but I have yet to see shirtless guys in any stores. As much as I enjoy the sight (if he's fit, that is), it would be weird. Keep your shirt on in stores, please.

"I'm no vegan. I just don't fancy eating anything that comes from a bird's ass".

-My sister.
Pultost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2020, 02:54 PM   #33
BJade
Nice Poster

BJade's Forum Picture

Name: Jade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pultost View Post
I'm not exactly how the rules are over here, but I have yet to see shirtless guys in any stores. As much as I enjoy the sight (if he's fit, that is), it would be weird. Keep your shirt on in stores, please.
Yeah me neither, I've seen some in little shops when I've been next to a beach, but if you're just popping in like that when you've been sunbathing or swimming or something like that. But when they've been in proper stores they usually put on a vest top or tshirt or something. Don't really allow it walking around town either, and know some boys to be told to put there tops on when they've been walking or sitting around outside

Good Friend Kinda Romantic Ready to Rock
BJade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 28th, 2020, 04:06 PM   #34
Pultost
Professional slacker

Pultost's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJade View Post
Yeah me neither, I've seen some in little shops when I've been next to a beach, but if you're just popping in like that when you've been sunbathing or swimming or something like that. But when they've been in proper stores they usually put on a vest top or tshirt or something. Don't really allow it walking around town either, and know some boys to be told to put there tops on when they've been walking or sitting around outside
Yeah small shops in beach areas is okay. I've seen boys and men walking shirtless up and down streets, but they're usually carrying a shirt or the like, so I assume they'll put it on before entering shops, cafes or the like.

"I'm no vegan. I just don't fancy eating anything that comes from a bird's ass".

-My sister.
Old October 28th, 2020, 04:28 PM   #35
sam14

Name: Sam

Tbh I would be uncomfortable going into a shop topless. However I don't see how it would be unhygienic, assuming you shower regularly in which case it would be unhygienic t-shirt or no tshirt. Viruses are far more likely to be spread through breathing it in or hands being near the face and I don't think they can be spread through sweat and like nothing really is in contact with it it's not like hands.
sam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 6th, 2020, 09:24 PM   #36
Pultost
Professional slacker

Pultost's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam14 View Post
Tbh I would be uncomfortable going into a shop topless. However I don't see how it would be unhygienic, assuming you shower regularly in which case it would be unhygienic t-shirt or no tshirt. Viruses are far more likely to be spread through breathing it in or hands being near the face and I don't think they can be spread through sweat and like nothing really is in contact with it it's not like hands.
Even if our boobs weren't shameful, horrible things which ruin people for life if being seen before a certain age, I would feel uncomfortable being shirtless as well in a store.

-My sister.
Old November 7th, 2020, 10:11 PM   #37
ANADOA
Member+

ANADOA's Forum Picture

Name: Ana

As I understand it most places just require it for health reasons and I've never had an issue with it.
Same goes for masks these days.

There is something moon soaked about her.
Something kissed by the wild and loved by lightning.
She looks like Artemis after a night of storm hunting.
She looks like the sun as it rises after kissing the dawn.
Artemis girl ~ Nikita Gill
ANADOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:55 AM   #38
travis5764

I've also many boy without wearing shirts, and trying to catch the attention of people. Once it was raining, and I've seen some of them walking without shirts.
travis5764 is offline   Reply With Quote