yes 8 53.33%
no 3 20.00%
why the hell do i care? 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 5th, 2004, 09:43 PM   #1
boognish
A Pleaser

Default Celebrity court cases

i thought of this, lets have a debat about whether or not celeb. deserve to be jail or not. meant for reacent cases. i.e. no o.j. or very old stuff but like kobes rape arrest and michel jacksons child molest charges. and for those who want to see stuff of o.j. take the poll

My Views Are Odd, I am Accutally a Republican
i dont suffer from insanity, i enjoy it
i swear to drunk im not god

pm me if anyone needs any kind of help, i probly know the answer you seek
i got a new email...
its gmail! it is: [email protected]
boognish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2005, 03:09 PM   #2
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

All celebrity court cases are a joke.
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2005, 03:40 PM   #3
kevin
Legendary Member

Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:43 pm

You already told us enough of this in the michael jackson thread. We know what you think.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2005, 03:50 PM   #4
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Did I ever say Mj's case was a joke? No. I said that all celeb cases were a joke.
Duh
Old June 19th, 2005, 03:53 PM   #5
///James///
VT Lover

///James///'s Forum Picture

martha stuart must fell hard done by, all the celebs going free.

blake, jackson ect

James Has Left this place for a while...or for good. Time will tell.
Please visit StapleClock a new site for teens, run by teens.

leep, Little Three Eyes
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../icon276fu.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...mikeyav3xq.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...s/icon87if.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...eypokey7ad.gif

The Crush is kinda over, but still the diary lives on, and is really interesing! GO TO IT!
The Gay Bar Diary only on VT!!

I LOVE RUDI SOOO MUCH

Feelin Gay??
||||||||||||||||||
///James/// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2005, 03:57 PM   #6
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

I think Martha Stewart should have gotten longer. I would be you a million that if that was a normal person, they would have gotten the max sentence.
Old June 19th, 2005, 07:20 PM   #7
kevin
Legendary Member

It's just because the risk (in my opinion). I mean, there's going to be this group of protesters and the govt today is a little off it's balance. I personally would like to see al gore in presidency today, but that didn't happen I doubt Iraq would've happened and I doubt that the US would change it's focus to that. We really weren't in too big of threat (Except for 9-11 of course). We now found out there was no link between the two and since when is it our job to do the UK's search of nuclear weapons in Iraq?
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2005, 07:26 PM   #8
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

no way, a non-bitch post? remarkable
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2005, 10:14 AM   #9
Anonymous
Unregistered

haha cosmos!

Anyway, the reason martha stuart isnt in jail, is becasue you cant really reject something like that! it was very blunt and exposing! of course she did it, the evidence that was being used on her side was an obvious lie! she knew she had to admit to it, In the end, it made me have more respect fro her, even though she got jailed in her own home for part of the months! but, all celebs are spoiled. if michael was found guilty, he would have just gone through the trial over and over again, until he won!
EVEN though, he was innocent in the first place. I was just making a point! It causes the judges more stress than the celeb!
Old June 20th, 2005, 02:38 PM   #10
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

i dont think martha stewart deserved jail, in fact i dont think she should be labled a criminal at all. whats so wrong about "inside trading", if she gets tipped off lucky martha. i wish i could get tipped off too maybe i could make some money
Old June 20th, 2005, 04:22 PM   #11
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover

AC.wAkeBoArDin.06's Forum Picture

How about the R. Kelly trial....

The Years Have Been Short, But The Days Go Slowly By.
~The Shins
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2005, 04:35 PM   #12
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
i dont think martha stewart deserved jail, in fact i dont think she should be labled a criminal at all. whats so wrong about "inside trading", if she gets tipped off lucky martha. i wish i could get tipped off too maybe i could make some money
She should be in jail for the max allowed sentencing. There are plenty of things wrong with insider trading. I forget, was it Imclone stock? Well i think she had about 50,000 to 75,000 dollars in Imclone stock. She Had a good broker. Well that broker finds out that Imclone will plummet the next day. Advises Martha to trade ALL stock. Ya, sure she is lucky. But what happens to the little guys?
What happens to the people that struggle everyday and that have stocks to try and make some money to pull them out of a financial hole? They get royally fucked up the ass. While Martha was so "lucky" to get back her 50,000 dollars, the little guys get nothing. Because they didn't cheat. They played the "game" fairly
Getting Tipped off is just like cheating. She should have criminal written all over her.
Old June 20th, 2005, 07:50 PM   #13
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
She should be in jail for the max allowed sentencing. There are plenty of things wrong with insider trading. I forget, was it Imclone stock? Well i think she had about 50,000 to 75,000 dollars in Imclone stock. She Had a good broker. Well that broker finds out that Imclone will plummet the next day. Advises Martha to trade ALL stock. Ya, sure she is lucky. But what happens to the little guys?
What happens to the people that struggle everyday and that have stocks to try and make some money to pull them out of a financial hole? They get royally fucked up the ass. While Martha was so "lucky" to get back her 50,000 dollars, the little guys get nothing. Because they didn't cheat. They played the "game" fairly
Getting Tipped off is just like cheating. She should have criminal written all over her.
THOSE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BEEN FUCKED REGARDLESS OF MARTHA AND HER ADVANTAGE. they wouldnt have known anyways, so whether she walks away as poor as them or rich as she was, noone else makes a different
Old June 20th, 2005, 07:55 PM   #14
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

What,
Is that all you have? Just because she has money doesnt mean that she should have an advantage over anyone else. So is that fair that she got all of her money back, and that everyone else lost money that didnt get the tip? No its not. That is cheating my friend and she should have gotten 3 years for that. While hundreds of other people lost money, she got to sit back and sip lemonade and keep her money.
Old June 20th, 2005, 08:11 PM   #15
Dante
Legendary Member

well look at it this way, if she didnt drop the stock, she still would be richer than most people, she did drop the stock and guess what, shes still richer than most people, hell she fell off the billionaires list, and is back on.

With OJ I think he did it, but that was 10-11 years ago.

With Kobe, I dont think he did it. What I think with Kobe was, that He had sex with this girl, and she wanted to continue a relationship with him, he said No, she cried rape.

Well you know how i feel bout the Mj trial, so im not gonna get into that.

Lil Kim got screwed by her own people, she lied to protect them ( she lied to a grand jury, which is a big no no). The case comes, the people she protected stab her in the back and said that she knew.

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2005, 08:33 PM   #16
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwshc
What,
Is that all you have? Just because she has money doesnt mean that she should have an advantage over anyone else. So is that fair that she got all of her money back, and that everyone else lost money that didnt get the tip? No its not. That is cheating my friend and she should have gotten 3 years for that. While hundreds of other people lost money, she got to sit back and sip lemonade and keep her money.
oh ok, so now you wanna be communist where everyone has the exact same "advantage"? go right ahead
Old June 21st, 2005, 02:02 PM   #17
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Thats right. Im a communist now.
Old June 21st, 2005, 02:14 PM   #18
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

are you? you yourself said that everyone who has an advantage over everone else, like martha stewart, should go to jail. should we throw all the rich people in jail beecause theyre luckier than everyone else? what about the people who win the lottery. should we throw them in prison and use their prise money to invest in their own torture devices simply because they had more luck than everyone else and thus made more money?
Old June 21st, 2005, 02:37 PM   #19
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

The stock market is a game. There are rules to this game just like every other game out there.
You are suppost to play fairly at this game. Just like everyone else who plays.

She did not play fairly. She knew what was going to happen, and so she didnt loose money, she dumped the stock. That is not playing fair. So she got in trouble for it. And even worse she tried to hide it.

That is why she should be in jail. For not playing according to the rules, and for hiding it. She was such a snobby bitch in thinking that she could save her self a couple of thousands of dollars. And then she lies, makeing herself look like a joke, and making herself look like a joke for thinking she could get away with it.

Why do you call everyone a communist when you are losing?
Old June 23rd, 2005, 04:51 AM   #20
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote