Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 8th, 2021, 03:10 PM   #1
TeenBoy2002

Default Feeling trapped

Hi,
Does anyone have any advice for someone whos in a relationship with a girl and has been for over a 6 months, done stuff with her but started to realise that youre more attracted to males rather than females but dont wanna upset her because you feel guilty about it as it is?

Any advice would be appreciated
TeenBoy2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2021, 09:07 PM   #2
ska8er
Legendary Member

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy
Default Re: Feeling trapped

Well no matter what- you may have to deal
with the consequences. You can give a verbal
clue that you really like her but right now you
are not sure who you may be interested in and
its confusing you. She may get a hint or maybe
she would try to talk it over with you.

Last edited by ska8er; June 10th, 2021 at 04:31 PM.
ska8er is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2021, 04:26 PM   #3
scotthouse
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenBoy2002
Does anyone have any advice for someone whos in a relationship with a girl and has been for over a 6 months, done stuff with her but started to realise that youre more attracted to males rather than females but dont wanna upset her because you feel guilty about it as it is?
I understand what your going thru and trust me trying to fight it will only hurt you...... Nothing wrong with liking other guys

If she is really your friend,she wont change her mind about you if you tell her this....

Good luck!!
scotthouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2021, 06:01 AM   #4
ItsJustSomeone
Junior Member+

ItsJustSomeone's Forum Picture

Name: Polly

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenBoy2002 View Post
Hi,

I've been in a similar situation before-- well, as in the shoes of your girlfriend, that is.

My ex told me he was bisexual about three months after we first met. We had already established a relationship before this but had broken up for a while due to issues completely unrelated to his sexuality. A few weeks after the breakup, we decided to talk about whether or not to make amends and this is when he decided to come out to me.
I'll admit it-- I was somewhat shocked. I had never dated a bi guy and for some reason, in that moment, I couldn't quite wrap my head around it. I also felt kind of hurt that he hadn't trusted me enough to tell me earlier. The feeling only lasted a day or two, though, and all was well after that.

His sexuality didn't change my feelings for him. What really mattered to me was if he liked me. And as long as he liked me, that was all I cared about. If your girlfriend truly cares about you, she'll recognize that this doesn't change anything about the person she's gotten to know these past 6+ months. It's still you. And there's nothing wrong with it. Hiding it from her might make you feel uncomfortable in the long run so my advice? Just tell her. If she doesn't react well, then maybe she's not truly as invested in you as you think she is.

You deserve the best, and I believe you can only find that by being your true, authentic self. At the end of the day though, this is your own decision. Good luck!

this shiii be BOPPIN'
ItsJustSomeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2021, 03:16 AM   #5
Oscar-V3.0
Awesome Poster

Name: Oscar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenBoy2002 View Post
Hi,

The real question is : how do you realize you are more attracted to guys while you are currently dating a girl ?
My view is that when you are dating someone, if they really count for you you are not supposed to be looking elsewhere
Are you suddenly attracted to someone else ?
Do you still have feelings for her ?
Oscar-V3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote