Snowfox
Great Poster

Name: Pyry
Default Re: What gender am I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maarten-S.2K7 View Post
It is not just hobbies
Then maybe you are gay?
Or maybe you are just not typical boy. But if you happen to be XY then you are boy no matter what you think you want to be.

May sound bit odd but good friend of mine likes to keep his room decorated like girls room but is still certainly a lad

Who is John Galt
Snowfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2020, 06:27 PM   #22
Maarten-S.2K7

Name: Maarten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowfox View Post
Then maybe you are gay?
Or maybe you are just not typical boy. But if you happen to be XY then you are boy no matter what you think you want to be.

May sound bit odd but good friend of mine likes to keep his room decorated like girls room but is still certainly a lad
I am not gay, I am not attracted by boys. Another boy taught me about masterbation during the confinement, I liked it, but I am not in love of him, and I didn't date him. I am attracted only by girls

I am indeed XY, I have a pair of balls and a penis, and I dont have breasts nor a vagina

At the beginning, when I registered here, in the gender of my profile, I put boy by instinct. After, I saw there was other choices somewhere between boy and girl, it is why I changed to trans gender
Because yes physically I am a boy, but inside I feel half boy half girl
Maarten-S.2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 15th, 2020, 09:29 PM   #23
Sinanju
Junior Member+

Quote:
Because there are several things that I like and that usually girls do. Some boys do dance, but most are girls. Same at horseriding, in my club there is many more girls that boys.
And? I like cooking and sewing, and it's possible I'll make it my future job. Is it supposed to make me more girly? That's nonsense I think. I followed a course at end of last year to cook with chocolate (that was a gift from my parents ). The chocolate master was a guy, and half of the participants were retired women; there was a businessman, one guy working in railways, three students about my age. Nobody gave a damn about age or sex, we were just people sharing a same love of cooking.
Saw my pal who also does horseriding today, and I asked him if there were a lot of girls in his club. He was puzzled by the question, and his answer was "huh, maybe that's true, I'm not sure". It didn't matter to him that's for sure.

Quote:
I have 2 tee shirts that I took in the departement of girls
So what? The hoodie I was wearing today has a cute unicorn on it. I don't care if it looks 'girly', and that doesn't make me feel more girly. I just like it.

Quote:
On the other side there are things that most boys like to do, like football, rugby, cars, boxe, fights, and I don't like
My father has deep hatred for soccer and car races. I don't think it makes him any more of a girl inside.

Quote:
It is not just one thing or two, it is several things, with all this, I start to think that I am a boy outside, but inside maybe I am half boy half girl
Hobbies and tastes don't determine gender. Do whatever you like to do, be yourself and stop trying to put a sex orientation label on it. Is it important or relevant in any way to sort people in classes like that at all? I mean, what's the point?

Quote:
I am so complicated
Just stop trying to draw conclusions where none can or should be drawn.
Sinanju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2020, 02:44 AM   #24
Maarten-S.2K7

Name: Maarten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinanju View Post
And? I like cooking and sewing, and it's possible I'll make it my future job. Is it supposed to make me more girly? That's nonsense I think. I followed a course at end of last year to cook with chocolate (that was a gift from my parents ). The chocolate master was a guy, and half of the participants were retired women; there was a businessman, one guy working in railways, three students about my age. Nobody gave a damn about age or sex, we were just people sharing a same love of cooking.
Saw my pal who also does horseriding today, and I asked him if there were a lot of girls in his club. He was puzzled by the question, and his answer was "huh, maybe that's true, I'm not sure". It didn't matter to him that's for sure.

So what? The hoodie I was wearing today has a cute unicorn on it. I don't care if it looks 'girly', and that doesn't make me feel more girly. I just like it.

My father has deep hatred for soccer and car races. I don't think it makes him any more of a girl inside.

Hobbies and tastes don't determine gender. Do whatever you like to do, be yourself and stop trying to put a sex orientation label on it. Is it important or relevant in any way to sort people in classes like that at all? I mean, what's the point?

Just stop trying to draw conclusions where none can or should be drawn.
Then how do you explain people who feel like me and they feel so bad that they go as far as have an operation to change their sex because they feel they are a girl with the body of a boy (or the opposite)
I dont think I want to do it myself, but some people do it
Maarten-S.2K7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2020, 03:57 AM   #25
BJade
Nice Poster

BJade's Forum Picture

Name: Jade

Quote:
Then how do you explain people who feel like me and they feel so bad that they go as far as have an operation to change their sex because they feel they are a girl with the body of a boy (or the opposite)
I dont think I want to do it myself, but some people do it
The ones who have an operation do it because every time they look at there body it isn't right, they feel like if they have a penis/boobs they need to chop them off and get rid of them. Some who are trans don't have that feeling and are ok to just hide those parts under clothing or dress as there desired gender or change there name. But that has more to do with how they see there body, not there hobbies. I'm sure a boy who was to see themselves as a girl could still have the hobbies and interests as a boy??

Good Friend Kinda Romantic Ready to Rock
BJade is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2020, 05:14 PM   #26
jaret
Member++

jaret's Forum Picture

Quote:
Hi, basically I'm a boy, but I have several tastes that usually only girls have, like I did classical dance, now I do horse riding, I also like to cook with my mother
I dont like soccer football
rugby and boxing even less
I have never played dolls though ^^
I also have more female friends than boys
I feel I dont have the tastes that boys usually have
When I came on the site, I registered as boy, but now that I read the definitions and the glossary in the topic sexuality and gender, I think I'm rather gender queer, so I changed it in my profile
Is it the right gender ? Are there any one who is like me or the away ? Girls who like boys stuff ?
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
― Oscar Wilde

Be yourself because an original is worth more than just a copy.

― Suzy Kassem, Rise Up and Salute the Sun: The Writings of Suzy Kassem

Posts merged. Please use the edit button next time. -Bluebyrd

Last edited by Bluebyrd; October 20th, 2020 at 06:03 PM.
jaret is offline   Reply With Quote