Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 27th, 2020, 06:28 AM   #1
Lukie
Member
 
Name: Luke
Join Date: April 19, 2020
Location: Sydney
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

Hey everyone I'm new to VT read it heaps but just joined...

I'm 14 and booked in to get circumcised in September delayed cause of Corona virus they have cancelled minor operations.

I've seen three urologists with my parents because I didn't want to snip my foreskin but after 6 months of steroid cream, stretching, warm baths and phimostretch rings I've given up on my foreskin... My pin hole opened up a lil bit no where near enough to let the head out. My best friend showed me how a foreskin should work and I'm amazed and fffn jealous!

My question is to any teens who where cut as teens are.

What should I expect after the op?
What did you to wear after the op.boxers, boxer briefs, nude???
How did you go with the night erections I heard they are hell...
Anything else you'd like to add?

Any advice you boys can give me will awesome 😉
Lukie is offline  
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:37 AM   #2
SouthernDude
Moderator
 
SouthernDude's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 25, 2019
Location: 'Murica
Age: 15
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

I got cut as a baby, but good luck on the operation man. I prefer cut over uncut, but that's just me
SouthernDude is offline  
Old April 27th, 2020, 10:47 AM   #3
Jason2005
Banned
 
Name: Jason
Join Date: December 18, 2018
Location: Depends which parent has me.
Age: 15
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

What's your hurry?
Not everyone has foreskin that retracts.
If it hurts at any point of your sexual activity then ya maybe, but if not keep up on the rings. It does work it may take a year but it's a experience you achieved on your own.

Dont give up on yourself.

And if you do get cut it's going to be really sensitive, my stepbrother was cut and regrets it but anyway keep it wrapped in gauze as much as you can. I cant give anymore advice or this might be locked by a moderator.
Jason2005 is offline  
Old April 28th, 2020, 05:21 AM   #4
Lukie
Member
 
Name: Luke
Join Date: April 19, 2020
Location: Sydney
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2005 View Post
What's your hurry?
Not everyone has foreskin that retracts.
If it hurts at any point of your sexual activity then ya maybe, but if not keep up on the rings. It does work it may take a year but it's a experience you achieved on your own.

Dont give up on yourself.

And if you do get cut it's going to be really sensitive, my stepbrother was cut and regrets it but anyway keep it wrapped in gauze as much as you can. I cant give anymore advice or this might be locked by a moderator.
Hey man thanks for the reply the rings aren't working cause they only open the tip but if you have a long foreskin the rings aren't wide enough to stretch out the whole foreskin... I'd definitely love to keep it but like I said three different urologists have said it's gotta get cut... I had sex the first time and yea it was painful only with a condom it felt comfortable... Cause it's difficult to clean also they are recommending it get cut..
Lukie is offline  
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:01 AM   #5
Will..
Member++
 
Name: Will
Join Date: April 16, 2019
Gender: Male
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
Hey man thanks for the reply the rings aren't working cause they only open the tip but if you have a long foreskin the rings aren't wide enough to stretch out the whole foreskin... I'd definitely love to keep it but like I said three different urologists have said it's gotta get cut... I had sex the first time and yea it was painful only with a condom it felt comfortable... Cause it's difficult to clean also they are recommending it get cut..
Good luck with the operation! With what you're saying about sex, a condom is the way to go pretty much all the time so that shouldn't be a problem. Was it awkward telling your parents? I can't think of much worse. I've got a working foreskin (hopefully) so don't have any advice sorry.
Will.. is offline  
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:06 AM   #6
Lukie
Member
 
Name: Luke
Join Date: April 19, 2020
Location: Sydney
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will.. View Post
Good luck with the operation! With what you're saying about sex, a condom is the way to go pretty much all the time so that shouldn't be a problem. Was it awkward telling your parents? I can't think of much worse. I've got a working foreskin (hopefully) so don't have any advice sorry.
It was super awkward at first with my parents especially when they heard me tell the Dr about sex lol my parents weren't happy about that... But yea there's no way I'd be able to have sex without a condom it protects my foreskin... I think if you pull it back every time you wash it you'll be fine you lucky guy lol
Lukie is offline  
Old April 29th, 2020, 07:05 AM   #7
Jedidom99
Banned
 
Jedidom99's Forum Picture
 
Name: Nick
Join Date: April 1, 2020
Location: NYC
Gender: Male
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
Hey everyone I'm new to VT read it heaps but just joined...

I'm 14 and booked in to get circumcised in September delayed cause of Corona virus they have cancelled minor operations.

I've seen three urologists with my parents because I didn't want to snip my foreskin but after 6 months of steroid cream, stretching, warm baths and phimostretch rings I've given up on my foreskin... My pin hole opened up a lil bit no where near enough to let the head out. My best friend showed me how a foreskin should work and I'm amazed and fffn jealous!

My question is to any teens who where cut as teens are.

What should I expect after the op?
What did you to wear after the op.boxers, boxer briefs, nude???
How did you go with the night erections I heard they are hell...
Anything else you'd like to add?

Any advice you boys can give me will awesome 😉

I know that if I have my head out in my boxers , itís super sensitive . Thatís because of the foreskin, from people I know , they said itís gonna be strange for a week or two as your penis head has to get used to rubbing on the inside of your underwear.

I would definitely listen to the advice of people who have had it done .
Jedidom99 is offline  
Old April 29th, 2020, 07:30 AM   #8
Lukie
Member
 
Name: Luke
Join Date: April 19, 2020
Location: Sydney
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedidom99 View Post
I know that if I have my head out in my boxers , itís super sensitive . Thatís because of the foreskin, from people I know , they said itís gonna be strange for a week or two as your penis head has to get used to rubbing on the inside of your underwear.

I would definitely listen to the advice of people who have had it done .
Cool thanks for the reply problem is not many people have had it done as a teenager mostly preteen or babies... I'd definitely be listening to any advice as in scared shitless lol
Lukie is offline  
Old May 24th, 2020, 04:31 PM   #9
jamie_n5
Legendary Member
 
jamie_n5's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jamie
Join Date: June 27, 2016
Location: Minnesota
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

Is there any way that you can just get the tip snipped off just so you are more or less still uncut? I know the bullshit normal routine of all or nothing but you would think that in this day and age they could just do a partial where they open up what needs to be taken off and then leave the rest. If it were me I would fight like hell for that.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
jamie_n5 is offline  
Old May 24th, 2020, 05:42 PM   #10
Spooky_Eli
Banned
 
Name: Spooky Eli.
Join Date: February 4, 2018
Location: In poor taste
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 6
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

Why wouldn't you just ask your doctor?
Spooky_Eli is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2020, 01:35 AM   #11
Katy_
Banned
 
Name: Kathryn
Join Date: July 30, 2020
Age: 13
Gender: Cisgender Female
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

Was ďtipsĒ and advice and inside joke?
Katy_ is offline  
Old August 2nd, 2020, 09:32 AM   #12
SouthernDude
Moderator
 
SouthernDude's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matt
Join Date: May 25, 2019
Location: 'Murica
Age: 15
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Teenage Circumcision - tips and advice (due to phimosis)

Please don't bump threads with more than 2 months of inactivity.
SouthernDude is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2020
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2020, VirtualTeen.org