Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2019, 07:27 AM   #21
Lyonella

Lyonella's Forum Picture

Name: Ella
Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaux View Post
Let them smoke outside. Vaping isn't really a thing here but we can smoke cigarettes outside of the school building(s).
Lucky you,my school banned everything concerning smoking (vaping and cigarettes) this year. Until last year we had a smokers-corner where older students (up 16) could smoke (if you had parents-permission),but now nothing anymore

Love talking,so contact me
Old May 1st, 2019, 03:10 PM   #22
breaux
Nice Poster

breaux's Forum Picture

Default Re: Your opinions - What do you think schools should do with students vaping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonella View Post
Lucky you,my school banned everything concerning smoking (vaping and cigarettes) this year. Until last year we had a smokers-corner where older students (up 16) could smoke (if you had parents-permission),but now nothing anymore
oh that sucks, looks like it has been banned in a lot of places in the last few years, hopefully im out of school before they do it here too

Runaway
Old May 3rd, 2019, 04:51 AM   #23
Lyonella

Lyonella's Forum Picture

Quote:
oh that sucks, looks like it has been banned in a lot of places in the last few years, hopefully im out of school before they do it here too
Smoking is still allowed in your school in Denmark ?

Old May 4th, 2019, 03:10 AM   #24
breaux
Nice Poster

breaux's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyonella View Post
Smoking is still allowed in your school in Denmark ?
Yup, it is

Runaway
Old May 4th, 2019, 03:22 AM   #25
Lyonella

Lyonella's Forum Picture

Quote:
Yup, it is
Lucky you

Old March 3rd, 2020, 04:44 PM   #26
AustinAw3some

AustinAw3some's Forum Picture

Name: Austin

I can understand when schools don't allow people to smoke or vape on school. But if they somehow find out that they do outside of school though social media or something I think that it is ridiculous to get them in trouble for doing it.
Old March 7th, 2020, 01:11 AM   #27
Emilyfox
Banned

Name: Emily

Maybe just provide a place away from others to do it?
Theyíre going to do it regardless and itís not the schools responsibility
Old April 28th, 2020, 02:21 AM   #28
thatrandomguy01

thatrandomguy01's Forum Picture

Name: Random Guy

I'm not sure what the punishment is if you are caught with a vape or smoking it, but a friend of my cousin (he is 13 and in 7th grade) was telling me earlier this week that some of their friends and other students sneak vapes to school and hide them in their clothes. If the school suspects that a student has a vape or other prohibited item, the student will get called to the office where the student will have to stripndown to his underwear in front of the principal, assistant principal, and the SRO (school resource officer) and the SRO searches your backpack and clothes for the vape or whatever then you get dressed after the search is over and go back to class.
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:09 AM   #29
Will..
Member++

Name: Will

I think it's banned pretty much everywhere, but how do you stop it? You need to not only catch people but stop people from starting.
Old April 28th, 2020, 06:11 AM   #30
Will..
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatrandomguy01 View Post
I'm not sure what the punishment is if you are caught with a vape or smoking it, but a friend of my cousin (he is 13 and in 7th grade) was telling me earlier this week that some of their friends and other students sneak vapes to school and hide them in their clothes. If the school suspects that a student has a vape or other prohibited item, the student will get called to the office where the student will have to stripndown to his underwear in front of the principal, assistant principal, and the SRO (school resource officer) and the SRO searches your backpack and clothes for the vape or whatever then you get dressed after the search is over and go back to class.
That seems weird that you have to strip to underwear! Are they allowed to do that?
Old April 28th, 2020, 09:00 AM   #31
JayJay07
Nice Poster

Name: Jason

If you get caught at my school you get suspended for a week, if you keep getting caught then you get kicked out of school
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:35 AM   #32
Boredgoose
Member+

Name: Brandon

My school treated it the same as smoking; confiscation and an after school detention. Worked fairly well, but there's always going to be people who do it anyway
Old April 29th, 2020, 09:58 PM   #33
thatrandomguy01

thatrandomguy01's Forum Picture

Name: Random Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will.. View Post
That seems weird that you have to strip to underwear! Are they allowed to do that?
I guess. When he first mentioned it I thought he meant full on naked strip search, but then he said you kept your underwear on. If they made you get naked, then I would question if it was legal since they do the search at school, but since you keep your underwear on it may not be as bad.
Old April 30th, 2020, 05:18 AM   #34
Will..
Member++

Quote:
I guess. When he first mentioned it I thought he meant full on naked strip search, but then he said you kept your underwear on. If they made you get naked, then I would question if it was legal since they do the search at school, but since you keep your underwear on it may not be as bad.
Not as bad, but still...
Old April 30th, 2020, 08:50 AM   #35
Makenna_
Banned

Name: Makenna

Something serious because it sounds really dangerous with how it destroys some peopleís lungs
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:10 AM   #36
Leilani22

Leilani22's Forum Picture

Name: Leilani

Itís banned in schools here and I think thatís the right thing to do. Vaping is not something Iíd do. Iíve smelled it when others vape and it just smells super sweet and strong. I donít like it.
Old June 26th, 2020, 06:39 PM   #37
Bostonian

Name: Jack

Apparently it used to be okay to vape in some European countries. That's bizarre to me.

I finally hit 100 posts! Feel free to shoot me a DM!
Old August 1st, 2020, 09:09 PM   #38
xols
Banned

Quote:
I take it the principal, assit. prin, and SRO are all men?
What happens if the student they suspect is a female?

As for what they should do with students caught vaping? Whatever it is they do to students caught smoking cigarettes...and probably add an educational component to it.
Old August 1st, 2020, 09:20 PM   #39
Sailor Mars
Global Moderator

Sailor Mars's Forum Picture

This thread was bumped

"The head may err, but never the blood.Ē
Nice salt pouch, asshole
barely getting bi

~george was here~
~Mike Was Here~
Elysium is the one tru brodie
Closed Thread