Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 1st, 2021, 08:44 PM   #1
RelatingTo64

RelatingTo64's Forum Picture

Post Happy New Year

[Mods, please delete]

Last edited by RelatingTo64; January 2nd, 2021 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Made it through my crisis
RelatingTo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2021, 04:00 AM   #2
Second Chance
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Happy New Year

I am not sure if you want a response to your thread, but I did read through your post. I will give you credit for outlining your issues and for being open about them.

At this stage since you have deleted your post I am not sure if you are looking for a response, and I hope you are all right since your edit has mentioned you have made it through your crisis.
Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2021, 06:09 PM   #3
RelatingTo64

RelatingTo64's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
I am not sure if you want a response to your thread, but I did read through your post. I will give you credit for outlining your issues and for being open about them.

At this stage since you have deleted your post I am not sure if you are looking for a response, and I hope you are all right since your edit has mentioned you have made it through your crisis.
Just wanted to thank you for responding, you're very kind. I just didn't want to waste anyone's time since getting it off my chest and getting some sleep seemed to do the trick, at least for my immediate crisis.

I'll gladly take any thoughts or suggestions if you had some to share, maybe by PM if this thread is deleted soon. I guess I was hoping for some magic solution to my problems, but I realize the answer is just to cope with inevitable life changes. It's what everyone does after all. It doesn't make me feel any better about it, but that's life.
RelatingTo64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2021, 04:19 AM   #4
Second Chance
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelatingTo64 View Post
Just wanted to thank you for responding, you're very kind. I just didn't want to waste anyone's time since getting it off my chest and getting some sleep seemed to do the trick, at least for my immediate crisis.
Talking out problems is really important, and many times expressing yourself can go a long way to solving an issue. I do not remember all the specifics of your issue, but all I can say is that you absolutely need to talk with someone whenever you are down otherwise you will explode. Whether it is things like problems with parents, sibling(s), sexuality, etc. your feelings count for something. Your perspectives definitely have value, and you deserve to be heard out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelatingTo64 View Post
I'll gladly take any thoughts or suggestions if you had some to share, maybe by PM if this thread is deleted soon. I guess I was hoping for some magic solution to my problems, but I realize the answer is just to cope with inevitable life changes. It's what everyone does after all. It doesn't make me feel any better about it, but that's life.
Unfortunately, there are no magic solutions to problems otherwise this forum would quickly put itself out of business.

I have to respectfully disagree that one simply cope with issues and just deal with them. Obviously, we all have to deal with changes in life, but to adjust to those changes one will need help. The most important thing is to have a strong support structure because without one, then it will be difficult to deal with problems. Things like professional help definitely does a lot to ease issues, but having a good support structure goes a long way. Also, being in an environment where your best comes out is critical, but oftentimes it is scary to leave a toxic environment especially if that is all that one has ever known. Even if you do not have a support structure, then do not get discouraged. It is never too late to develop one, and it takes time to learn to find the right people.

As for PM'ing, unless you reach 100 posts, then doing so is not possible on here.
Second Chance is offline   Reply With Quote