nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Im on board with that!!
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2005, 12:54 PM   #162
Anonymous
Unregistered

I THINK IF DRUGS WERE LEGAL,ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO STOP DOING DRUGS.
Old March 31st, 2005, 03:20 PM   #163
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

alot of people who stop doing drugs..... what? will keep doing drugs? yes, thats probably what will happen, and thats horrible
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2005, 10:23 PM   #164
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
alot of people who stop doing drugs..... what? will keep doing drugs? yes, thats probably what will happen, and thats horrible
Your extremly closed minded.

If drugs were legal, the only difference would be that people wouldn't be arrested for having a PROBLEM. People would get HELP!

Just because they are made legal doesn't mean people will jump to taking them, if they had'nt done previously, why should they want to just because they are legal. Cigarettes are legal, not everyone wants to smoke? If you didn't smoke and cigarettes were made illegal would it make a difference to you? No...

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Eccentric! Not egocentric!
Shaolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2005, 10:28 PM   #165
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
drugs should stay illegal, because the more impurities in them the better. i hope everyone who is stupid and takes drugs dies. and if thats you, i hope you die too
Uhuh, and i should report that statement. Sounds abit like your losing your temper and can't seem to hold up a dicussion. You don't provide facts, all you do is RANT!

If bartenders pissed in alcoholic drinks, do you think that would be ok?

If we put cyanide in cigarettes, would that be ok? Would it also be ok to put poison in paracetemol? How old are you? Because your displaying the mental age of an embryo.

Do you think Bill Clinton, President Bush (your beloved husband) are bad people? Afterall they smoke cannabis at one point, and President Bush was previously a cocaine addict and broke the law many times.

Was Frued stupid? He smoked alot of opium, and pioneered psychotherapy. The very thing this whole forum is based on, talking about your problems.

What about Edgar Allan Poe - Another opium addict, i guess his writing was stupid?

Jim Morrison? - He took LSD, maybe he was stupid for creating the doors.

Jimmy Hendrix - He took a plethora of drugs, was he stupid for creating a whole new way of playing the guitar.

I could go on for ages... It wouldn't make a difference to you though, your just an immature, close minded, tight assed conservative.

Infact - I will not return to this topic to debate with "Cosmos" unless he has something valid to say, and backs his points up with evidence, not BS.

Anyone else willing to contest my views?

- Don't judge something until you've tried it! - Don't bash drugs if you haven't tried them, or even know what they do/are, and who takes them. Stop believing everything you hear, or that you were taught in school from an early ages, DRUGS ARE BAG MMMKAY?! - This means you Cosmos!

If anyone wants immediate advice don\'t hestitate to contact to me on AIM (AOL instant messenger) - aim: vodkasmodka

Old April 1st, 2005, 03:33 PM   #166
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

yes to everything you said
Old April 4th, 2005, 09:20 AM   #167
grass
Member+

rite well first of all i am a drugie i love drugs but i know they wudnt be nearly as gd if they were leagal although i wud still do them. half of the reason i take drugs is 4 the feelin it gives me and half is 4 the overall experience (goin 2 see ur dealer drivin round wiv stuff hidden in the boot incase the pigs bust ya and sittin in a house takin them) so if drugs are leagalised that side of it has gone but the feelin is gd enuf 4 me 2 carry on. but i think if sum1 wants 2 do drugs then they will and tryin 2 track down drug dealers cost money which cud be made at shops by selling the drugs and the police can concentrate on other stuff. the only drug i reckon shudnt be made leagal are the really addictive 1's cos they just ask 4 trouble infact it wudnt matter so much if the price was cheap aslong as ppl can afford thier habbits ther isnt a problem
grass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2005, 10:31 AM   #168
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

My point was that at the moment, drugs are completly controlled by the black market, gangsters. If drugs were legal, gangsters would make NO money from drugs and drugs would be in the pockets of police.

If they were made legal, crime would be cut down a billion. Drug dealers wouldn't exist in the old sense, they would be normal people in shops or clinics.

Old April 4th, 2005, 12:32 PM   #169
Ravenous
Unregistered

Exactly! If drugs were legal then drug dealers are screwed
Old April 4th, 2005, 02:31 PM   #170
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

ARE YOU ALL CRAZY?? If drugs were legal, you would have a country full of high, lazy bums and nothing would get done. If drugs were legalized, that would certainly mean death to that country.
Old April 4th, 2005, 05:21 PM   #171
Anonymous
Unregistered

wht i meant cosmos, was if drugs were legal kids wouldnt do them because it wouldnt be cool.
Old April 4th, 2005, 05:27 PM   #172
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedone
wht i meant cosmos, was if drugs were legal kids wouldnt do them because it wouldnt be cool.
Of cource they would do drugs. If it was legallized, now they wouldnt get in trouble and if anything, kids doing drugs would sky rocket. They would be able to get them any old time and hand them to friends.
Old April 4th, 2005, 05:28 PM   #173
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Err no it wouldn't.

Use examples please, rather than your faulty thinking.

Drugs were not always illegal, Cocaine used to be in coca cola, and there used to be opium dens. Cannabis was legal in the 1930's. LSD was legal in the 60's. Alot of drugs people abuse today are legal.

Just because they become legal doesn't mean people will jump to taking them. Would you go out and buy some heroin if it became legal? No, because you already have it set in your mind that drugs are bad, thanks to state funded education.

If you think making even cannabis legal is SO bad, look at Holland, it has one of the lowest hard drugs figures in Europe. The UK has THE highest, and only a year ago cannabis was in the same class of drugs as amphetamines.

Please nw and cosmos, your arguments aren't relaible unless backed up by fact.

Old April 4th, 2005, 05:36 PM   #174
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Hey, you now what? Go ahead and do drugs, ruin you life. But dont come crying to me when you have to take a drug test at a new job and you fail miserably. Go ahead and overdose, screw up your kids lives, End up like terri shivo. Scrounging up every last penny in your house to pay for them. Be my god damn guest.
Old April 4th, 2005, 07:08 PM   #175
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Oh i see they even managed to squeeze in some anti-drugs vibe into a tragedy like terri shiavos case. Drugs were not linked to her brain damage, apparently she tried her best to lose weight (she was probably anorexic) and this caused an imbalance in brain chemicals.

Give me some facts not BS, please!

Old April 4th, 2005, 07:19 PM   #176
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
My point was that at the moment, drugs are completly controlled by the black market, gangsters. If drugs were legal, gangsters would make NO money from drugs and drugs would be in the pockets of police.

If they were made legal, crime would be cut down a billion. Drug dealers wouldn't exist in the old sense, they would be normal people in shops or clinics.
The point isnt how much drugs cost. Its not how much it costs to fight the drug war, how much money the govenernment would get if drugs were legalized and in their control. Money isnt an issue. It costs $35000 a year to sustain ONE prisoner in America. There are more than 2 million people behind bars in my country. Do you think moneys an issue? No. Its not. I hate people who say all this money could be made and spent elseware if the government legalized drugs. Thats like saying why not let out the prisoners so we have all this extra money? The issue is that DRUGS ARE BAD AND WE ARE TRYING TO PREVENT PEOPLE FROM RUINING THEIR LIVES
Old April 4th, 2005, 07:24 PM   #177
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin
Oh i see they even managed to squeeze in some anti-drugs vibe into a tragedy like terri shiavos case. Drugs were not linked to her brain damage, apparently she tried her best to lose weight (she was probably anorexic) and this caused an imbalance in brain chemicals.

Give me some facts not BS, please!
I NEVER SAID THAT DRUGS FUCKED UP SHIVO!!! Dont twist my god damn words. I said that using drugs and overdoseing will turn you into shivo. Your brain will be fucking mush. Now did i say that drugs caused her brain damage??? NO.
Fuckin college boy thinks he nows everything.
Old April 4th, 2005, 07:52 PM   #178
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

"Go ahead and overdose, screw up your kids lives, End up like terri shivo."

uhuh....

As for cosmos, it doesn't matter about the money your right. At the moment though, BAD people are making money out of RUINING LIVES as you like to put it.

If you have hte attitude of 'don't care what you do, you can ruin your life if you want' then its in contrast to 'drugs should be illegal and you should die if you do drugs' as cosmos puts it.

A large chunk of hte population take drugs regularily. Drugs do not ruin lives. I've given you examples of a few famous people that have used drugs. Did drugs ruin Frued's life? Well if you call the most influencial psychologist ever a failure, then your abit daft. His life wasn't ruined and he smoked opium regularily.

What about the 1 in 4 people that regularily take drugs? That would mean a quater of the population have had their lives ruined, so obviously they all live in bus shelters and don't work.

How about you define 'ruined life' because there is a difference between say someone who smokes a joint of cannabis every month or so, and someone who steals and sells their possessions to buy a fix everyday.

You should be more accepting of peoples lifestyles. If people cut themselves, should we intervene and stop them? Why should we, its their body, their temple, and they can ruin their temple if they want to.

It's called freedom. Something your country was supposadly built on...Now i beg to differ.

Old April 4th, 2005, 07:52 PM   #179
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

i know, its really sad when he ends up knowing nothing
Old April 4th, 2005, 07:55 PM   #180
Shaolin
Awesome Poster

Quote:
i know, its really sad when he ends up knowing nothing
Yes, and your the one who can't back up his statements with credible evidence. Your friend nwsch aimed me, askedd me to prove i wasn't pulling these facts out of my ass, i showed him i was telling the truth, he couldn't take it.

Nor can you for that matter, when people start to throw insults around it shows weakness. It shows that i've struck a nerve and you can't seem to say anything in response because you have nothing to say, other than insults of course.

Try and up your IQ abit, then come back to me.