View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2005, 09:47 PM  
New Member
Join Date: August 2, 2005

its called poping your cherry and its just tissue filled with blood, its bloody but it shouldnt hurt... im a guy tho so i would have any experience with it either, also it only happens once... if it happens to you more than once... i would suggest you see your docter...

ASL: 13 / Male / Chicago, IL

\"sexual preference\": Straight!

Party: strong republican!
hiddenTalent is offline