View Single Post
Old June 29th, 2004, 11:04 PM  
New Member
Join Date: June 29, 2004
Default somethings wrong

i have this red band of skin on my penis about an inch thick. I dont know what it is from. It is right on the base of the head of my penis. I masturbate and notice that all the guys in the porno movies have it.

hello i am chris315
Chris315 is offline