Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Rate this Entry

Countdown to New Mexico: Prologue

Posted April 18th, 2012 at 09:27 PM by Heatbomb21

Since I came to school in 6th grade, there's been a trip that the 8th grade takes ti New Mexico for a week, and for the longest time, for a multitude of reasons (which I will not explain because I aleeady accidentally erased all of my text) I thought my parents would never let me go.

Well, now my bags are packed and we leave exactly a week from now.

Ever since I found out I was going, I knew that the purpose was to reach outside our comfort zone and make new friends. That's, so far been my biggest concern. I've been thinking of ways to strengthen my relationships with several people whom I've lost my old bonds with, and make an even stronger bond with my loved one.Before I even thiught too much about the trip. But through literally at least 24 hours of thinking, (not straight) I've come up with nothing. I really just hope that I'll be able to do it when the time comes. These guys are the first friends I've ever made in my entire life. But I don't want to lose them.

I'll be posting about any developments based on the trip also involving myself until Wednesday, where I may or may not be able to post updates. I'll be writing a journal though, so I'll transfer the stuffs here.

Auf Widersehen.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 642 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »