Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Stuff about male puberty, urinals, and peeing standing up.
  1. Old Comment

Why is there a taboo against masturbation?

For some it is weird and for others it is perfect. It can be relaxing, You can forget thinking about things that happened. It can make your mind clear. But i never would do it in a schools toilet. they are not the cleanest areas.
  2. Old Comment
    thewilddog's Forum Picture

Am I the only schoolboy.....

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat........... A bit strange but ok... I guess....
  3. Old Comment
    Nobody445's Forum Picture

Is this normal?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fixfolly View Comment
    No youíre not. Certainly a lot of uncircumcised guys deal with that. I often get the same problem myself. The only remedy I can think of is washing especially carefully down there. Make sure you pull your foreskin back and sluice the area. Also, maybe you should change the way you urinate. Do you retract to pee and then shake firmly?
    I wash my foreskin every day in the shower, and it still smells like fish. I used to retract to pee, but now I don't, because of the smell. I don't really shake after I pee.
  4. Old Comment

Is this normal?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SouthernDude View Comment
    You can get rid of it by thoroughly cleaning your penis, especially underneath the foreskin. Lots of guys have this issue.
    I do that every day, and it still has that fishy smell.
  5. Old Comment
    Fixfolly's Forum Picture

Is this normal?

No you’re not. Certainly a lot of uncircumcised guys deal with that. I often get the same problem myself. The only remedy I can think of is washing especially carefully down there. Make sure you pull your foreskin back and sluice the area. Also, maybe you should change the way you urinate. Do you retract to pee and then shake firmly?
  6. Old Comment
    SouthernDude's Forum Picture

Is this normal?

You can get rid of it by thoroughly cleaning your penis, especially underneath the foreskin. Lots of guys have this issue.
    Posted March 30th, 2020 at 08:39 PM by SouthernDude SouthernDude is offline
  7. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture

Why is there a taboo against masturbation?

It's normal but most people don't want to see or be seen doing it in public.
    Posted November 25th, 2019 at 11:41 PM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  8. Old Comment
    Andre 99's Forum Picture

Survey for boys v2

Are you cut or uncut? uncut

If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal? urinal

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up?stand

Are you currently "urinal shy"? no

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop? no

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee? yes

If you were potty-trained to pee sitting down, at what age did you pee standing up (in a school bathroom) for the first time? Did you use the stall or the urinal? canít remember

If you used to be "urinal shy" but not anymore, at what age did you successfully use a school urinal for the first time? n/a

If you prefer using the stall, have you ever tried using an urinal? How did it go? n/a

Do the urinals at your school have dividers? no, most are long troughs/single units

If you prefer to use the urinals, and they don't have dividers, do you ever look at the private parts of the boys next to you? yes I do

Do you have a male best friend at school? If so, is he cut or uncut, does he prefer stalls or urinals, does he prefer to pee standing or sitting, and does he pull back to pee? uncut, urinals, standing, and yes he pulls back
  9. Old Comment
    Andre 99's Forum Picture

Survey for boys (urination/school bathrooms)

If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal? urinal

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up? standing

Are you currently "urinal shy"? no

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop? no

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee? yes I do

If you were potty-trained to pee sitting down, at what age did you pee standing up (in a school bathroom) for the first time? Did you use the stall or the urinal? no idea, urinal

If you used to be "urinal shy" but not anymore, at what age did you successfully use a school urinal for the first time? n/a

If you prefer using the stall, have you ever tried using an urinal? How did it go? n/a
  10. Old Comment
    Andre 99's Forum Picture

A survey about erections and ejaculation (boys)

How old are you now? 19

What age did you hit puberty? 10

At what age did you have your first noticeable erection during puberty? 10

How did your first noticeable erection during puberty happen? Was it caused by masturbation, was it caused by arousal, or did it simply happen for no reason? Not sure, I was jerking before puberty. Think it was for no reason.

Where did your first noticeable erection during puberty happen? Was it morning wood, did it happen in the shower, were you using the toilet or urinal, were you in the hallway at school, were you changing in the locker room, or did it happen somewhere else? Cannot remember.

At what age did you have your first precum? 12

How did your first precum happen? Was it masturbation or something else? Masterbation

At what age did you have your first ejaculation? 10.5 (watery cum). 11 (‘proper’ cum)

How did your first ejaculation happen? Was it caused by masturbation, was it a wet dream, or was it something else? Masturbation
  11. Old Comment
    Andre 99's Forum Picture

Why are pubescent boys so afraid of getting erections?

I have never been shy of having an erection, I always proudly show it off (well, the bulge it makes). I have walked round showing my boner to my cousins when I was much younger.
    I do jerk off, but not to make it go away, because I like jerking off.
  12. Old Comment
    Andre 99's Forum Picture

The first ejaculation

I agree with you Nobody445,
  13. Old Comment
    LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture

The first ejaculation

I wouldn't want people to make a big deal about stuff happening with my body. It'd be awkward.
    Posted November 13th, 2019 at 12:13 PM by LiberalTurboprop LiberalTurboprop is offline
  14. Old Comment
    Naturelover's Forum Picture

6 steps to improve urinals

not to mention a urinal with a monitor for the favorite tv program.

https://onlinemarketing.de/wp-conten...tes-urinal.jpg
    Posted October 13th, 2019 at 07:04 AM by Naturelover Naturelover is offline
  15. Old Comment

How old are you now? 17

What age did you hit puberty? 12

At what age did you have your first noticeable erection during puberty? 12

How did your first noticeable erection during puberty happen? Was it caused by masturbation, was it caused by arousal, or did it simply happen for no reason? I heard at school rubbing your penis felt nice so I tried it one day. To this day one of the hardest erections I’ve had.

Where did your first noticeable erection during puberty happen? Was it morning wood, did it happen in the shower, were you using the toilet or urinal, were you in the hallway at school, were you changing in the locker room, or did it happen somewhere else? I was sitting on the sofa in the lounge under a blanket.

At what age did you have your first precum? Probably 12

How did your first precum happen? Was it masturbation or something else? Masturbation

At what age did you have your first ejaculation? 12

How did your first ejaculation happen? Was it caused by masturbation, was it a wet dream, or was it something else? Masturbation
    Posted June 20th, 2019 at 06:18 AM by Lukaszislukasz Lukaszislukasz is offline
  16. Old Comment
    bonbon's Forum Picture

How old are you now? 16.5

What age did you hit puberty? Late 14

At what age did you have your first noticeable erection during puberty? I had erections already long before puberty

How did your first noticeable erection during puberty happen? Was it caused by masturbation, was it caused by arousal, or did it simply happen for no reason? The first ones I had were caused by masturbation

Where did your first noticeable erection during puberty happen? Was it morning wood, did it happen in the shower, were you using the toilet or urinal, were you in the hallway at school, were you changing in the locker room, or did it happen somewhere else? Bedroom

At what age did you have your first precum? 16

How did your first precum happen? Was it masturbation or something else? Masturbate

At what age did you have your first ejaculation? mid-15

How did your first ejaculation happen? Was it caused by masturbation, was it a wet dream, or was it something else? Masturbating
  17. Old Comment

Survey for boys v2

Are you cut or uncut? Cut

If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal? Urinal

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up? Standing up

Are you currently "urinal shy"? No

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop? No

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee? Circumcised so no need

If you were potty-trained to pee sitting down, at what age did you pee standing up (in a school bathroom) for the first time? Did you use the stall or the urinal? Trained to pee standing

If you used to be "urinal shy" but not anymore, at what age did you successfully use a school urinal for the first time? Never urinal shy

If you prefer using the stall, have you ever tried using an urinal? How did it go? Prefer urinal

Do the urinals at your school have dividers? No

If you prefer to use the urinals, and they don't have dividers, do you ever look at the private parts of the boys next to you? Yeah, most people exchange sideways glances

Do you have a male best friend at school? If so, is he cut or uncut, does he prefer stalls or urinals, does he prefer to pee standing or sitting, and does he pull back to pee? Yes, uncut, prefers standing in the stalls, and he pulls back
  18. Old Comment

How old are you now? 15.5

At what age did you have your first noticeable erection during puberty? 10.5

How did your first noticeable erection during puberty happen? Was it caused by masturbation, was it caused by arousal, or did it simply happen for no reason? No reason

Where did your first noticeable erection during puberty happen? Was it morning wood, did it happen in the shower, were you using the toilet or urinal, were you in the hallway at school, were you changing in the locker room, or did it happen somewhere else? Morning wood

At what age did you have your first precum? N/A

How did your first precum happen? Was it masturbation or something else? N/A

At what age did you have your first ejaculation? 11.5

19. Old Comment

A survey about wet dreams and morning wood (boys)

How old are you now? 15.5

Have you ever had a wet dream? No

At what age did you have your first wet dream? N/A

Do you currently have regular wet dreams, or did they eventually stop happening? N/A

Have you ever had morning wood? Yes

At what age did you get your first morning wood? Around 10.5

Do you currently have regular morning wood, or did it eventually stop happening? Yes, I have morning wood every other morning (used to be almost every morning until about age 12)
  20. Old Comment

Survey for boys v2

Are you cut or uncut? Uncut

If you have to go pee at school, do you prefer using the stall or using the urinal? Sometimes stalls, sometimes urinals

While using a stall toilet for urination, do you pee sitting down, or do you pee standing up? Sometimes sitting down, sometimes standing up

Are you currently "urinal shy"? No

Have you been "urinal shy" in the past, but not anymore? If so, what age did the shyness stop? Yes, until about age 14.5

If you are uncut, do you pull back to pee? No

If you were potty-trained to pee sitting down, at what age did you pee standing up (in a school bathroom) for the first time? Did you use the stall or the urinal? 14, stall

If you used to be "urinal shy" but not anymore, at what age did you successfully use a school urinal for the first time? 14.5

If you prefer using the stall, have you ever tried using an urinal? How did it go? I alternate between using stalls and using urinals; I'm getting better at urinal usage

Do the urinals at your school have dividers? No

If you prefer to use the urinals, and they don't have dividers, do you ever look at the private parts of the boys next to you? Sometimes

Do you have a male best friend at school? If so, is he cut or uncut, does he prefer stalls or urinals, does he prefer to pee standing or sitting, and does he pull back to pee? Yes. He is uncut, he prefers to use urinals and pee standing up, and he pulls back to pee.