Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

My journey

Posted August 6th, 2020 at 07:37 AM by Staralex

It all happened with me lookingfor the best teen forum and throughmy search on theinterneti found vt but iwasnt satisfied.

I then joined other forums b4 i noticed vt was the best. I realised that i could talk about more personal issues not like other forum where everybody looked religious.

SO MY JOURNEY MADE ME DISCOVER............. THE MORE U LOOK THE LESS U FIND.
Staralex's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Day 3

Posted May 29th, 2020 at 06:08 PM by Ralph.S.G.R

After an increase of 1 view on my last blog post (to 2 views!!!!!) i thought i'd add a third entry to my blog. Let's see how this one does.

I had a really good day today and enjoyed video calling with some of my cousins back in England, as well as one of my friends i made when living in Iran.

In terms of news, Trump severed ties with the WHO which, to me, seems like utter lunacy in the country with the highest death toll in the world. Meanwhile, in the U.K, support...
Ralph.S.G.R's Forum Picture
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Day 2

Posted May 28th, 2020 at 05:07 PM by Ralph.S.G.R

Good Evening,

After the amazing success of my last blog post (1 view, 0 comments) I wasn't entirely sure i was going to add a second day to my blog. But here I am nonetheless.

Maybe today, instead of describing my day like a diary entry, i will post some thoughts on the top story of the day- looking at the news feed on my laptop.

News Story 1- 'Six people can meet together outside from monday, Boris Johnson announces'.

This is good news...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Good Afternoon.

Posted May 27th, 2020 at 06:20 AM by Ralph.S.G.R

Good Afternoon everybody (1 person who accidentally clicked on this),

Welcome to the first post on my blog and, if at least 1 person other than me reads this, i may well continue adding to it in the coming days and weeks. If you are reading this and that is something you would like, please tell me so i know there is at least a small demand for knowledge of whats going on in my life!

This morning, i woke up at around 9 o'clock, went downstairs and had a lovely breakfast...
Member+
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Am I the only schoolboy.....

Posted March 30th, 2020 at 08:02 PM by Nobody445 (Nobody445's Blog)

1. ...who goes pee at the same time as his friends? I often leave class to go to the bathroom at the same time as a friend. We walk side-to-side, use 2 urinals right next to each other, finish around the same time, and use 2 sinks right next to each other while washing our hands. During that time, we talk to each other, but we don't make eye contact, for obvious reasons.
  2. ...who masturbates in the toilet stalls? I sometimes use the toilet stalls to masturbate, especially when I get an unwanted
Nobody445's Forum Picture
Posted in Urination