Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Stuff about male puberty, urinals, and peeing standing up.
Rate this Entry

Am I the only schoolboy.....

Posted March 30th, 2020 at 08:02 PM by Nobody445

1. ...who goes pee at the same time as his friends? I often leave class to go to the bathroom at the same time as a friend. We walk side-to-side, use 2 urinals right next to each other, finish around the same time, and use 2 sinks right next to each other while washing our hands. During that time, we talk to each other, but we don't make eye contact, for obvious reasons.
  2. ...who masturbates in the toilet stalls? I sometimes use the toilet stalls to masturbate, especially when I get an unwanted erection. First, I lock the door. Them, I put the seat up, unzip my pants, and get my penis out the same way I would if I was peeing and there was no urinal available. After that, I play with my penis while aiming it into the bowl, until the white stuff comes out. When I'm finished, I use toilet paper to clean up, then I flush the toilet, put my penis away, get out of the stall, and wash my hands.
  3. ...who uses urinals next to other boys? I actually like using urinals next to other boys, even when they aren't my friends. My school has no dividers, so I sometimes take a quick peek at their "equipment".
  4. ...who gets out and puts away his "equipment" while walking? After I get into the men's room, when I need to go pee, I get my penis out while I'm walking to the urinal. After using the urinal, I put my penis away while I'm walking to the sink. It's quicker than doing it while you're in front of the urinal.
  5. ...who waits in line when all the urinals are taken, instead of just using the stall? I don't like using the stalls to pee at all, because people poop in there, and it's a public bathroom, which means hundreds of students have pooped on it.
  6. ...who uses the urinals at school, but sits down to pee at home? It's quicker to sit down to pee while I'm at home, but at school, it's slightly quicker for me to walk in front of an urinal than to get into a stall and sit to pee.
Posted in Urination
Views 396 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    thewilddog's Forum Picture
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat........... A bit strange but ok... I guess....