Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

A place where I can rant and just get everything out there
Old

Back to the old ways: alone

Posted July 27th, 2011 at 11:03 PM by Mattyboy2

Everybody leaves don't they, I know it's not all their own fault but they always leave.
My best friend, I havnt seen him in a month, my mum, dad (if he was ever worth being that) and now Isaac.

I loved him, I told him that. I let myself get attached for the first time since mum and look what happened- I'm alone again.

I just want him back, I don't even see him at school anymore, not that I bothered with the last two weeks of the year.

I've started...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

finally a normal relationship

Posted July 1st, 2011 at 04:14 PM by Mattyboy2

Yay i have a boyfriend, he's a little younger than me but that's fine cuz he listens to me so maturely and i mess about like a 10yr old anyway
His name is Isaac and he's so funny, and this time i hope and think it's going to be a normal, slow, proper relationship with feelings....not sex and weed.
It's fun but they get old quickly and i know none of its good for a healthy relationship if you just use each other basically.

This is why im so glad i'm with him, he's...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update part 2: the amazing bit

Posted June 13th, 2011 at 04:08 AM by Mattyboy2

I have a boyfriend, i have a boyfriend! A proper one, not some fling or a mess about thing a properly amazing guy.
With his own place, job, college, he's an all round great guy...He doesn't know everything about my past yet but he knows enough i think, anything else would just put worry or doubt in his mind so its probably better off left now...or atleast i hope so.

School is still just a thing thats there for me, if i ignore it, it ignores me but when i do go...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Update

Posted June 8th, 2011 at 08:11 AM by Mattyboy2

Well i think life has made a definite turn for the good atm My grandparents are fit and healthy, so am i.

I've stopped cutting and i don't feel like doing it at all anymore, i think i realised that it doesn't take pain away only being with friends does that.

Not much else to say but: I miss you Mum. But I'm happy so don't worry about me
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It's been a while

Posted October 14th, 2010 at 10:20 AM by Mattyboy2

Can't believe it's been so long since I've been able to log on It was a ahrd couple of months, sometimes I see the internet as an escape or an outlet for my pain.
Not having it for so long made me do stupid things: drinking, sleeping around...cutting It's so stupid, i hate doing it but sometimes it justs helps things just that little bit, makes it okay.
I havn't touched any drugs again...yet, i know they're bad but they also help its just i don't want to be "that guy"...
Posted in Uncategorized