Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Blog #6: 3 Year Anniversary With My Little Angel

Posted January 12th, 2015 at 01:23 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated January 22nd, 2015 at 04:41 AM by maniamsmart

Hey guys!

Today's blog is exciting, because it's my 3 year anniversary with my girlfriend! Well... that's a lie, it was actually on January 8, but I didn't get a chance to post, so I am posting it today :D But yeah, we've been together since January 8, 2012, and it's been such a great 3 years with her, I don't even know where to begin. I feel like I want to tell you guys how we met, and all the cute things as well as all the sad things, but I know some of you may not want to read...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

It starts with Project X but gets lost thats all i know...

Posted June 19th, 2012 at 07:18 PM by Jhcx (The Flavored Channel's Den of Confusion!)

I can honestly say i have a great time watchin project X. It must be the best incredible Teen Party movie of all time. i dont know how many times ive probably made flinches. Ha ha ha. But seriously im speaking as i would would in real life. I can tell you right now as i type all this i cant even think.

All i do know is that it was just incredible and i just wish i could tell the whole world and everyone would agree with me. I also wish that i could host a party like that. could...
Jhcx's Forum Picture
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Just waiting till July.

Posted February 27th, 2011 at 09:05 PM by dead (Having a blog is pointless.)

Man, I can't fucking wait for it, the thing I love most about what I'm doing is I can't fuck it up. lol. A lot of my friends are all worried or something like that because of it. I don't fucking know. Oh I got back so many memories today, too bad they ain't happy ones lobl. Like I hate that more than now, lol. I'd rather be back then, I actually gave a shit. Well no, but I felt happy on rare occasions lol. I also didn't know what a friend was then, lol. Like half the fucking day consists of me thinking...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Reunion meal

Posted July 3rd, 2010 at 08:00 PM by Mattyboy2
Tags family, happy

Can't beleive how long it's been since i posted! but thats good. I feel good... I think i am good.

I've not touched any drugs, nor alchohol, hell I havn't even yanked it lol I just feel CLEAN
I know wierd but its like a detox for me.

My friends have really been helping, they've just been really supportive with everything, I havn't had chance to tell Jack I like him yet... but it wil come one day soon perhaps.

I think my whole family have got...
Posted in Uncategorized