Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

Love?

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 04:52 PM by queenofcontrariety (Life Through Eyes of Contradictory Colors)

I think I may be in love, strange for me, but the stranger thing is I'm not in love with the guy I posted about yesterday. Yes I must sound hottible saying this, but there a guy who has had my heart for as long as I can remember and we reconnected today and I still feel out if breathe, I've missed him so much, and now he's here again. He still live 7 hours away, and he still has jusy as many issues if not more than i do, but I may be falling in love with him all over again. I feel so wonderfully...
queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

IBS

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 11:56 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Sometimes i forget i have it, and yeah, I don't think much more needs to be said on that XD Though i do always wonder about it as the doctor just so casually said one day "I think you have IBS" then went onto something new, and that was that!
Some things i can't do though is eat Maltesers, drink lemonade, eat grapes, or eat large/frequent amounts, especially of different foods, guess what this bitch just did? I LOVE TO DO THE THINGS I CANNOT, SO I FORGET OKAY!
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #1: First League of Legends Music Video

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 08:33 AM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)
Updated December 9th, 2014 at 08:43 AM by maniamsmart

Hello everyone!

I didn't know we had this feature available on this site. On another forum I was on you had to wait till you had a certain amount of posts or something like that to use the blog feature, so I a glad you don't need that here :D

Anyway, I don't really have a theme for any of my blogs, but I'll just be posting anything cool, interesting, or anything on my thoughts really. I hope they don't bore you, and I will try to keep them rather short :P
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A Midcentury Day Dream

Posted December 8th, 2014 at 04:21 PM by queenofcontrariety (Life Through Eyes of Contradictory Colors)

I seem to be a throwback type girl, born in the wrong era and guys can't seem to get me out of their minds. I have the drive of a woman working in industry during WWII and the figure of a 1950s actress. In the last week I've had two former flames come back and apologize for leaving me. The first of those has since abandoned me again and I'm not taking to too hard. The second, oh gosh, we dated briefly 10 months ago and he just wasn't ready for anything and I should have known that. We started talking...
queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Clubbing.

Posted December 6th, 2014 at 07:55 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

That's right guys, me, yes I, went clubbing.
Well i went to Chicago's to see my barn work buddies as it might have been the last time i saw them, and yeah, I plan on seeing them all again but i needed to see them this time and be happy and stuff, what i however did not plan, was going to the club, especially from 9:20 to 12:30.
Kirsty and Natalie bought me in and yeah, convinced me to stay as i didn't mind it so far, then i realized you needed to scream to hear each other, the music...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized