Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old

I feel bad as i hate doing this but augh (Updated to current events)

Posted December 12th, 2014 at 08:30 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)
Updated December 13th, 2014 at 05:50 PM by Dimentio

Well i made a new friend who is really nice to talk to but 3 things ruined my mood quite close together
First thing that happened, my friend basically said he likes the thought of us in a relationship and wants to be with me, and there is nothing i can do to make him go, but i just don't know if i want this or can handle it right now, and i feel like i am going to lead to him getting hurt because I'm weird and i just, I couldn't hurt somebody like that, I wish he'd never said it, it made...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Love and friendship issue?

Posted December 12th, 2014 at 12:08 PM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Okay i refuse to call myself that fucking polygonsexual or whatever it is!
But i kinda have a problem that essentially is that XD
No guys ever show interest in me anyway because of the looks and stuff, but when the rare thing does happen, I either turn to hate them and stuff because i do not tolerate men for a long period of time, OOOOORRRRR, I just view them as really good friends, issue is, I can't feel the need to date a guy within first/a few months of knowing them, it takes a...
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog #2: College Semester to a Close... and Some Taco Bell?

Posted December 11th, 2014 at 05:26 PM by maniamsmart (maniamsmart's Blog)

Hey guys!

I am back with another blog post. So I just got done replying to all my subbed threads, and going through all the new threads in the Relationships and Dating section part of the forum. Why do i feel so devoted to that section? :what: Meh, don't know but I love giving advice there!

Anyway, I am finally done with my fall semester in college. One of my final exams I was able to skip, because I got such a high score on my previous two tests that I wouldn't even...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Love?

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 04:52 PM by queenofcontrariety (Life Through Eyes of Contradictory Colors)

I think I may be in love, strange for me, but the stranger thing is I'm not in love with the guy I posted about yesterday. Yes I must sound hottible saying this, but there a guy who has had my heart for as long as I can remember and we reconnected today and I still feel out if breathe, I've missed him so much, and now he's here again. He still live 7 hours away, and he still has jusy as many issues if not more than i do, but I may be falling in love with him all over again. I feel so wonderfully...
queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture
Member++
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

IBS

Posted December 9th, 2014 at 11:56 AM by Dimentio (Just Bored.)

Sometimes i forget i have it, and yeah, I don't think much more needs to be said on that XD Though i do always wonder about it as the doctor just so casually said one day "I think you have IBS" then went onto something new, and that was that!
Some things i can't do though is eat Maltesers, drink lemonade, eat grapes, or eat large/frequent amounts, especially of different foods, guess what this bitch just did? I LOVE TO DO THE THINGS I CANNOT, SO I FORGET OKAY!
Dimentio's Forum Picture
Great Poster
Posted in Uncategorized