Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Stuff about male puberty, urinals, and peeing standing up.
Rate this Entry

Is this normal?

Posted March 30th, 2020 at 07:37 PM by Nobody445

Whenever I pull back my foreskin to go pee, the head of my penis emits a quite strong fishy smell. This lingers in the air for quite some time (at least 30 seconds; sometimes up to an hour), and it is embarrassing, especially at school when I'm using the urinal. Many boys (including myself and several of my friends) have commented that they can smell it, whether they're walking past the urinal I'm using, using the same urinal I used previously, using other urinals, or washing their hands. I wash underneath my foreskin in the shower every day, but that doesn't get rid of the smell. Is this normal? And if it isn't normal, how do I get rid of it? Am I the only person with this problem?
Posted in Urination
Views 238 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    SouthernDude's Forum Picture
    You can get rid of it by thoroughly cleaning your penis, especially underneath the foreskin. Lots of guys have this issue.
    Posted March 30th, 2020 at 08:39 PM by SouthernDude SouthernDude is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Fixfolly's Forum Picture
    No you’re not. Certainly a lot of uncircumcised guys deal with that. I often get the same problem myself. The only remedy I can think of is washing especially carefully down there. Make sure you pull your foreskin back and sluice the area. Also, maybe you should change the way you urinate. Do you retract to pee and then shake firmly?
  3. Old Comment
    Nobody445's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SouthernDude View Comment
    You can get rid of it by thoroughly cleaning your penis, especially underneath the foreskin. Lots of guys have this issue.
    I do that every day, and it still has that fishy smell.
  4. Old Comment
    Nobody445's Forum Picture
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fixfolly View Comment
    No you’re not. Certainly a lot of uncircumcised guys deal with that. I often get the same problem myself. The only remedy I can think of is washing especially carefully down there. Make sure you pull your foreskin back and sluice the area. Also, maybe you should change the way you urinate. Do you retract to pee and then shake firmly?
    I wash my foreskin every day in the shower, and it still smells like fish. I used to retract to pee, but now I don't, because of the smell. I don't really shake after I pee.