Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 5th, 2011, 12:03 AM   #1
logan_30

Default My younger cousin watched me jacking off

So my aunts and uncles and cousins were spending the weekend here although some stayed at our house and some went to hotels. I was told that I am gonna be sharing a bed with my cousin who is 12 i am 16. So when we were getting ready for bed, i saw he was just wearing underwear, so I thought oh, why not just wear briefs? (my underwear I have). So we were laying in bed together just watching movies and he just kept "fixing" himself so I started "fixing" myself too, he looked over at me and we started talking about cum and since he said that when he jacks off, he can't cum yet and i told him that I cum alot so I asked him if he wanted to see me jack off till I came and he watched the entire time and this is kinda weird but he started playing with my cum with his fingers. then we fell asleep naked. My stepdad walked in on us in the morning, our underwear was on the floor and he got really suspicious but then he just forgot*

And I will be turning 16 in just a few months, just letting you know I'd you are wondering my age

Please use the "edit" function to add information to threads rather than double posting -- KingCharlieIV (Moderator)

Last edited by Willam Belli; April 5th, 2011 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Double post
Old April 5th, 2011, 12:21 AM   #2
Valtiel
Peach Plum Pear

Valtiel's Forum Picture

Name: Sweet Pea
Default Re: My younger cousin watched me jacking off

It's natural for young people to be curious, and to want to experiement. But you have to remember that there are some boundaries which really shouldn't be crossed. Now, I'm not saying what you did was wrong, but next time (if there is even a next time) I wouldn't encourage it. Just let him figure it out on his own like the rest of us, yeah?

~Lawrence~

~Laura was here~
For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving... maybe I'm going home.
Old April 5th, 2011, 12:21 AM   #3
libra210

libra210's Forum Picture

Name: E-SIGHHH

What's the question?
Old April 5th, 2011, 12:22 AM   #4
Aeroflux17

Aeroflux17's Forum Picture

Name: Jessie Dan

nothing to worry.. its just your cousin is curious and.. you are the mad scientist that want to show how it works and looks like

Love each and everyone.
  • Intuitive On
  • Straight
  • Cool and Open Minded
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:56 AM   #5
Anonymous324

I don't know what to say but it is natural for your cousin to be curious, just don't be showing him exactly. A visual explanation wasn't neccessary, i think that you took it alittle to far
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:50 AM   #6
collapsing_rain

collapsing_rain's Forum Picture

Name: Matthew

that's fine I suppose but your stepdad saw you?? Oh no

Mehh I'm 16 from Singapore
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:57 AM   #7
Aussie16

I think he is a bit too young to be honest, I know I was jacking off when I was 12 but everyone is at a different level of maturity and the maturity level between 12 and 16 is huge. Also, he might not understand much about what you did and he could talk to people about it, do you really want people knowing about it? I know everyone does crazy things when they are horny and maybe letting him watch you was ok but I definitely think you shouldn't have let him play with your cum. But dont worry, everyone makes mistakes, just dont do it again

I <3 Kevin (Kevwee)
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #8
adkt

Name: Adrian

i can say that i was jacking off at the age of 12 but everyone is different and maybe letting him watch you while you jacked off was ok but definitely letting him play with your cum was not.
Old April 5th, 2011, 03:47 PM   #9
RuPaul
Mother Ru

RuPaul's Forum Picture

Name: Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan_30 View Post
So my aunts and uncles and cousins were spending the weekend here although some stayed at our house and some went to hotels. I was told that I am gonna be sharing a bed with my cousin who is 12 i am 16. So when we were getting ready for bed, i saw he was just wearing underwear, so I thought oh, why not just wear briefs? (my underwear I have). So we were laying in bed together just watching movies and he just kept "fixing" himself so I started "fixing" myself too, he looked over at me and we started talking about cum and since he said that when he jacks off, he can't cum yet and i told him that I cum alot so I asked him if he wanted to see me jack off till I came and he watched the entire time and this is kinda weird but he started playing with my cum with his fingers. then we fell asleep naked. My stepdad walked in on us in the morning, our underwear was on the floor and he got really suspicious but then he just forgot*

And I will be turning 16 in just a few months, just letting you know I'd you are wondering my age

Please use the "edit" function to add information to threads rather than double posting -- KingCharlieIV (Moderator)
No story telling is allowed. This is also not appropriate nor puberty related.

Mother Ru

"If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an Amen up in here?"