Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 22nd, 2011, 02:37 PM   #1
RaineBow

Name: Raine
Unhappy 3 days no eating, my new goal

There have been times in my life where i almost stopped eating, but i promised my self to never stop eating. Im breaking that promise now, because I'm sick of people and my friends always making cracks at my weight. I always act like it doesn't bother me when they do, but it does bother me. I want to lose thirty pounds in the next 3 months, and im not going to eat for the next three days, eat on the fourth day, then start th cycle again. I hope i loose at least 10 pounds, its a high goal , but i want to accomplish it. Im determined to do this , and im not going to stop until it happeneds. Then, people can't make cracks at my weight anymore. Sorry, just had to vent.
RaineBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2011, 03:23 PM   #2
georgiamay
Awesome Poster

georgiamay's Forum Picture

Name: Georgia
Default Re: 3 days no eating, my new goal

Doing this might make you lose a lot of weight at first, but then your body will go into starvation mode, because it doesn't know when it's getting its next meal. That means that you won't be able to eat without putting on weight. It takes less than 3 days for your body to start retaining everything it gets.

Starving yourself is the worst, most ineffective way of losing weight. If you really want to lose weight, do it gradually. If you suddenly drop 30 pounds, you will put it back on the moment you eat, and probably more.

Please don't do it, you'll regret it afterwards. Maybe just eat 3 meals a day, but not eat any snacks in between? And do half an hour to an hour of exercise a day. That way you'll lose weight gradually, and you'll be able to keep it off. And more importantly, it won't damage your body anywhere near as much as starving will.
georgiamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2011, 02:40 PM   #3
Nevermore
Nice Poster

Nevermore's Forum Picture

Name: Sammy <3

Georgia is right. Not only will you be gaining weight, but gain it back as fat. This absolutely sucks and make your efforts in vain. Instead eat fruits and veggies, drink lots of water and exercise. Tea and coffee help me a lot. They make you feel full and are zero calories. So get coffee or tea before a meal to help reduce appetite.

Charlie Girl and Ichigo are my Wiccan sisers
Animal Luverrr is my lil sis <3
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2011, 07:22 PM   #4
RaineBow

Name: Raine

Thanks

I got hungry, and eventually just gave up with trying not to eat.

Thanks again, I think I'm going to try drinking tea before a meal, and excersicing a lot .
RaineBow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2011, 07:07 PM   #5
Mario T

Name: Mario

thats bad,,, you shopuld stop my cuz almost died doing that :/
Mario T is offline   Reply With Quote