Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old February 9th, 2011, 01:02 PM   #1
Clouds

Name: someone
Default high school locker rooms

hey guys im going to be in high school next year and im wondering if you have to shower naked and if you do is it in a group or in stalls and if you shower naked then do you get boners or anybody else get boners while or after showering and do all the older guys make fun of you if you have a small dick
Old February 9th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #2
shartalot17
Banned

Name: C
Default Re: high school locker rooms

in my school we dont have to shower so i dont. i wouldnt worry bout getting a boner becasue it can happen to anyone.
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:26 PM   #3
canyon
Member++

canyon's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy1 View Post
hey guys im going to be in high school next year and im wondering if you have to shower naked and if you do is it in a group or in stalls and if you shower naked then do you get boners or anybody else get boners while or after showering and do all the older guys make fun of you if you have a small dick
In my school we only really shower when we swim for PE or if we're on a sport team like football or soccer or something like that. The showers in my locker room are just in a big open room with maybe 8 shower heard per room, with 2 rooms side by side.
I'm not on a sport team that we shower after we're done practicing, but I don't think that you have to shower if you don't want to. I don't think it's required.. And as for other guys, there's always going to be joking and boners in the showers, nobody can help it. The best advice I can give you is to just ignore the ones that harass and annoy you if anyone does. Besides, when you're all older and the guys that made fun of you now clean your bathrooms, you can tell them that you came in the shower and want them to clean it up

If your day's been shitty, watch Marcel The Shell with Shoes On. Always makes me feel good about myself.
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:30 PM   #4
jack_dawkins

Name: jack

We do at my school, it just a big shower room with 18 shower head out of the wall, and we all cycle thru. its no big deal after a few days, and i have never seen any one with a full hard on before.. and lots of guys look( you just cant help it, but just dont stare) but no one gets made fun of for a small dick, cause thet would mean you are looking and checking out guys..
Old February 9th, 2011, 02:32 PM   #5
smitty35
Banned

it varies from school to school. At ours you don't have to after P.E but you can.
Old February 9th, 2011, 04:42 PM   #6
RuPaul
Mother Ru

RuPaul's Forum Picture

Name: Charlie

Well here in Australia, its really weird to take a shower at school, if you play sports, you generally have a shower at home

Mother Ru

"If you can't love yourself, how in the hell are you gonna love somebody else? Can I get an Amen up in here?"
Old February 9th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #7
Sebastian Michaelis
Awesome Poster

Sebastian Michaelis's Forum Picture

same here im in 8th grade and we have to take nude showers in a open group shower and yeah they make fun of you if you have a small one but not if your average just like if ur uber small lolz. and yes i pretty sure everyone pops one a couple times it happens

Yes, my lord.
Old February 10th, 2011, 03:35 AM   #8
merrad14
Junior Member+

Name: Adam

at my school, its a rule to shower after PE and there are no stalls and its fine... shure we all will get a boner and some even j/o but its no big deal... we just strippp off and gte on with it... i seem to always get a boner tho lolz... hahhaa

Im BI and proud... PM me anytime to chat, Im free to talk about anything...
Old February 10th, 2011, 06:48 AM   #9
Jed69
Banned

Name: Jed

well in aus we just shower and stuff in our boardies or wateva and then get changed with a towel around our waist, when we go swimming
Old February 10th, 2011, 10:21 AM   #10
CryWolf
Awesome Poster

CryWolf's Forum Picture

Name: Corey

We are over crowded at my school. Our locker room is supposed to hold 60 and we have about 95! We have to shower after practice or PE. We have to form 2 lines and and take turns showering in a room that has 6 shower heads. It's close quarters and they don't give you a towel till your coming out of the shower, so you get used to being naked pretty quick ya know? It's no big deal about your size either. Its all in how you use it man!
Old February 10th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #11
Rainclouds

maybe you will but dont worry about it

take this survey, maybe it will calm your nerves to know things about others

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=95672
Old February 10th, 2011, 05:43 PM   #12
sdude
Awesome Poster

Name: Sean

Yeah, I've gotten a boner a couple of times, just covered with a towel and joked around....everyone laughs...no big deal...I just said at least mine makes a tent!!!
Old February 10th, 2011, 06:28 PM   #13
tyler007
Nice Poster

tyler007's Forum Picture

Name: Ty

We take showers at my school, they are not mandatory, but everyone takes them. There are a lot of guys in the shower room, and yea sometimes someone will pop a boner, some guys show them off, other turn away and quickly get out of the shower room. I don’t think that anyone makes fun of other guys for a small dick,.
Just get in the shower and do what you have to do, and don’t worry about it.
Old February 12th, 2011, 07:57 AM   #14
JayJ
Junior Member+

JayJ's Forum Picture

Name: Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrad14 View Post
at my school, its a rule to shower after PE and there are no stalls and its fine... shure we all will get a boner and some even j/o but its no big deal... we just strippp off and gte on with it... i seem to always get a boner tho lolz... hahhaa
Same with my school, sometimes guys go to far as in j/oing each other and sometimes cumming in each others mouth in the school bathrooms.
Old February 12th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #15
curiousboy333
Junior Member+

nothing like this happens at my school. we dont have to shower but when we get dressed after swimming everyone waits for the one private change room to switch their boardies to shorts. i wish we could get naked together it would be so much easier, but the second u whip ur dick out everyones makes a big deal about it. im so jealous of u JayJ. it would be so awesome giving each other blowjobs in the change room. just curious to do it
Old February 12th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #16
welshboii

Name: Callum

In my school we all have to shower after swimming. Most boys shower with their shorts or speedos on, but I shower naked with some other boys. We all don't care about be naked infront of each other and the boys that don't get naked.
I have been made fun of once. I was late going into the showers one day and most boys had left the changing room. I got naked and went in and then the bullies came in and pushed me around and made fun of me cause I was naked, but that was the only time and has not happen again
Old February 12th, 2011, 11:39 PM   #17
neigh
Nice Poster

Name: neigh

my school we have open showers which can handle may be 20 guys the same time.
no private showers in the school area. i go to an all boys school and stay at the dorms during the week. in dorm room we have own bathroom and showers.
Old February 13th, 2011, 07:56 PM   #18
NikThaStik22
Junior Member+

Name: Nick

When we change for swimming, some people change in the locker room and some change in the stalls. Everyone's always real careful to keep themselves covered, so it shouldn't be a big deal. No ones going to make it known that they are looking at you because if they did, they would be made fun of being "gay"
Old February 13th, 2011, 08:22 PM   #19
GermanGiant

we have open showers in our gym which cna take about 30, not mandatory to take showers so for long time didn't, i got teased about that, so decided to just overcome nerves and shower. now no-one complains, though some still look with envey
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:00 AM   #20
dahardy9
Junior Member+

Name: Dan

Last edited by dahardy9; June 12th, 2011 at 01:30 AM.