Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > Puberty 101 > Puberty101 Archive
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #1
greekboy
Member+
 
greekboy's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 5, 2011
Location: SW UK
Gender: Male
Default teen boys chastity belts

I don't know if I am just being oversensitive about this subject but the recent posts about teen boys being locked into chastitiy belts by their parents has really played on my mind. Perhaps it is a little thing compared to millions of people starving, natural disasters or ethnic cleanisng and limb mutilations, but I can't get past it. I didn't even know that it existed outside of voluntary bondage until last week.

How many of you:

1. knew this was going on.

2. know somebody who has to undergo this

3. actually are abused in this way.

4. What are your feelings about this.
greekboy is offline  
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #2
canyon
Member++
 
canyon's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 5, 2011
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: teen boys chastity belts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekboy View Post
I don't know if I am just being oversensitive about this subject but the recent posts about teen boys being locked into chastitiy belts by their parents has really played on my mind. Perhaps it is a little thing compared to millions of people starving, natural disasters or ethnic cleanisng and limb mutilations, but I can't get past it. I didn't even know that it existed outside of voluntary bondage until last week.

How many of you:

1. knew this was going on.

2. know somebody who has to undergo this

3. actually are abused in this way.

4. What are your feelings about this.
1. I've heard of these but I never knew what they were.
2. No, I don't know anyone who had to go through this.
3. -- Number 2
4. I think it's the parents' choice to an extent. Once the boy reaches puberty, I think it should be up to him to decide if he would like to continue wearing it.

If your day's been shitty, watch Marcel The Shell with Shoes On. Always makes me feel good about myself.
canyon is offline  
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:44 PM   #3
sieg
Member++
 
Name: Nick
Join Date: December 26, 2010
Location: Chicago area
Gender: Male
Default Re: teen boys chastity belts

i knew for a while, dont know anyone who wears one, definately not abused in this way, and i think its 100% wrong to lock up that appendage in sucha barbaric device
sieg is offline  
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:47 PM   #4
Sebastian Michaelis
Awesome Poster
 
Sebastian Michaelis's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: December 30, 2010
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: teen boys chastity belts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sieg View Post
i knew for a while, dont know anyone who wears one, definately not abused in this way, and i think its 100% wrong to lock up that appendage in sucha barbaric device
fuck yeah it needs to be outlawed

Yes, my lord.
Sebastian Michaelis is offline  
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:49 PM   #5
Skeptical Bear
Banned
 
Name: Eddy
Join Date: January 5, 2011
Location: New York
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: teen boys chastity belts

1. Knew this was going on. I just found out a couple weeks ago, when I saw that one kids thread about how his parents force him to wear one.

2. Know somebody who has to undergo this. Not personally.

3. Actually are abused in this way. No.

4. What are your feelings about this? I think it's disgusting to even force one on someone. I understand that you want to prevent them from doing sexual crap but I don't think you have to put that shit on them. It's too much. What if they want to simply masturbate? I would never let my parents, or anyone else, tell me I have to put that thing on. Unless it comes down to the point that I can't control my sexual urges, then maybe that is needed, or I could just get counseling. Why does it have to be that? I never even knew this existed during this time. There's some shit that us teens have to decide for ourselves when it completely affects us and it barely trickles down to the parents.

Last edited by Skeptical Bear; February 6th, 2011 at 05:52 PM.
Skeptical Bear is offline  
Old February 6th, 2011, 05:49 PM   #6
greekboy
Member+
 
greekboy's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 5, 2011
Location: SW UK
Gender: Male
Default Re: teen boys chastity belts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain94 View Post
1. I've heard of these but I never knew what they were.
2. No, I don't know anyone who had to go through this.
3. -- Number 2
4. I think it's the parents' choice to an extent. Once the boy reaches puberty, I think it should be up to him to decide if he would like to continue wearing it.
The OP's so far were only locked into this device once they reached puberty, not before. None of them so far wanted to do this let alone voted to continue with it . Don't you think that it should be the individuals choice, rather than the parents'?
greekboy is offline  
Old February 7th, 2011, 01:09 PM   #7
Fact
Banned
 
Fact's Forum Picture
 
Name: Symone
Join Date: October 10, 2010
Location: England, UK
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Default Re: teen boys chastity belts

This isn't related to puberty.

Fact is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2014, VirtualTeen.org