Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 20th, 2014, 10:35 PM   #1
Sammy07

Name: Samuel
Default Physical appearance

Hi guys

I am so jealous of other guys who have perfect skin and teeth. I don't understand why I have to deal with acne and crooked teeth (I'm gonna have them fixed, though) .I don't understand why life is so unfair... This ruined my confidence. I am so depressed and never want to smile... My life sucks.

I'm 16 and I love to meet new people. I'm very open. You should message me
“Elegance is not about being noticed, it’s about being remembered”.
Giorgio Armani
Sammy07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2014, 10:40 PM   #2
CharlieHorse
VT Lover

CharlieHorse's Forum Picture

Name: Charlie
Location: The "Tech Capital of the World" which for some reason, still has shitty internet speeds
Default Re: Physical appearance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy07 View Post
Hi guys

I am so jealous of other guys who have perfect skin and teeth. I don't understand why I have to deal with acne and crooked teeth (I'm gonna have them fixed, though) .I don't understand why life is so unfair... This ruined my confidence. I am so depressed and never want to smile... My life sucks.
you can get your teeth straightened with braces from a dentist / orthodontist.

acne goes away in time. There are lots of guides online for how to deal with it.
DONT PICK AT IT. It'll only inflame it.

you can also go to a doctor, and they could prescribe you a drug if your acne is severe and/or persistent.

Don't worry so much. There's lots you can do.

Hi everyone
Visit my diary The Everfree Forest
Ask me
Ask Charlie
CharlieHorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2014, 09:14 PM   #3
Jack russell dad
Member++

Jack russell dad's Forum Picture

Name: seth

If your having acne trouble, i use clearskin black head eliminating by Avon.
Jack russell dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2014, 09:21 PM   #4
Horatio Nelson
Retired Bro

Horatio Nelson's Forum Picture

Name: Zach

Dude, you shouldn't worry so much about how you look. Everyone is self conscious, but don't let it make you so frustrated.

Horatio Nelson

"All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. 19*Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: 20*Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."
-Ali-
Horatio Nelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 05:23 AM   #5
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith

Two extremely common problems experienced by many people. Not to devalue your feelings or anything, I mean it in a positive way. We are our harshest critics; I'm sure others don't think of your acne and crooked teeth nearly as much as you do (if at all). But acne, I know very few people who didn't have it at some point, and many people have crooked teeth. If someone has neither of those problems, they probably have a lot of other flaws they are picky about anyway. I'm one of those people. I have almost completely straight teeth with no work done and only ever had the odd pimple or two, but I've got seborrhoeic dermatitis (red, flaky, oily facial skin; can't even skip one day of cleanser or it comes back) and keratosis pilaris (seemingly effing incurable and I've had it since I was a baby) as far as skin conditions and a not-so-minor overbite. No one likes all their flaws, but the key is to like yourself despite your flaws.

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Syvelocin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 11:30 AM   #6
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat

CosmicNoodle's Forum Picture

Name: Joe

Dude have you looked at your picture. Your tall, thin and ripped. I think you can deal with a little acne and odd teeth.
Everyone is self conscious about how they look, acne will clear up in time, ornif you take a little more care of it. And your teeth can be fixed with a simple set of braces.

Don't let it get you down, you don't need to worry.

My names Joe, but you can call me "Lord and master of all space and time"
I'm Bisexual, deal with it
Ask me shit

~Mike was here~
CosmicNoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2014, 01:27 PM   #7
Blood
Banned

Name: Jess

Quote:
Hi guys

can't tell if trolling or srs

You already said you're getting your teeth fixed. So now just schedule to visit a dermatologist. There are so many much worse issues you could be dealing with. I can understand how these two are bringing your self confidence down....but really...take a minute to enjoy the good things in life and realize that these two things really don't make your life unfair.
Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 06:18 PM   #8
mrpieface2
Member++

Name: Alex

Don't let this stuff make you said. Acne goes away eventually and you can get your teeth fixed with braces.

My names Alex!! I'm 15!! I love VT!
- Seemyheart (Molly) is my favorite person here!!!!!

Sig by Siobhan!

23:13 [CrazyPerson101] *wizard on the toilet* MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM FARRRRT * sparkly pink dust comes out
mrpieface2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2015, 09:09 AM   #9
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
Hi guys

I think you are very good looking

and to the mods, I am sorry for posting in a thread this old. I know better, I just did not look at the date. sorry

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote