Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old March 8th, 2015, 05:14 PM   #1
Cisel

Cisel's Forum Picture

Default Please help (Possible trigger warning)

Okay so for a while now I've been pretty screwed when it comes to eating and on weekends I am monitored and pressured to eat more and can't restrict like I usually do. I just had a small meal and then got that feeling where you're much hungrier than you realized and I ended up going on what I perceive as a binge. I won't go into detail as it might upset some and I can't purge because it'd be obvious. When I started eating I was like "Fuck it, I'm gonna be normal for once, no worries" but now I'm filled with regret and I don't know what to do and I'm scared I'm going to gain because I've had to eat more the entire weekend and just ugh

Most girls aren't this muscular
My guilty pleasure is cliche 90s songs
Cisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2015, 05:22 PM   #2
Smithy3x

Default Re: Please help (Possible trigger warning)

I don't really have any experience my self, but i think you gonna be fine. Are you affraid of gain wieght? im not sure. But take it easy, no one will judge you <3.
Smithy3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2015, 05:33 PM   #3
Cisel

Cisel's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy3x View Post
I don't really have any experience my self, but i think you gonna be fine. Are you affraid of gain wieght? im not sure. But take it easy, no one will judge you <3.
Thank you, and yes. Terrified. Physically I will be, any weight gain is probably just water retention. It wasn't enough to actually equal a pound of fat. Mentally, probably not.

Old March 8th, 2015, 05:46 PM   #4
Smithy3x

You should not be Terrified. But you will be fine, okay? Be natrual (sorry poor english)
If anything you want to talk about just ask (Can't PM yet)
Smithy3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2015, 06:30 PM   #5
queenofcontrariety
Member++

queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture

Name: Haley

It's a fairly normal feeling for those struggling with an ed, but being monitored shows that people noticed and care enough about you to help you. The number on the scale isn't as important as the person. Everyone carries their weight differently and that's fine, a pound here or there doesn't matter. Take baby steps, if you start to restrict less during the week your weekends won't seem as bad

Feel free to PM me at any point
Also known as the girl no one can say it better than

queenofcontrariety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2015, 03:09 PM   #6
Cisel

Cisel's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofcontrariety View Post
It's a fairly normal feeling for those struggling with an ed, but being monitored shows that people noticed and care enough about you to help you. The number on the scale isn't as important as the person. Everyone carries their weight differently and that's fine, a pound here or there doesn't matter. Take baby steps, if you start to restrict less during the week your weekends won't seem as bad
They still don't quite know about my problem. They've had suspicions in the past but I've managed to adjust my eating habits to make it look like I eat enough. By monitored I mean everyone seems to notice what everyone does and does not eat in my home. And perhaps that will work, but restricting is still in its own messed up way a stress reliever

Old March 9th, 2015, 10:18 PM   #7
queenofcontrariety
Member++

queenofcontrariety's Forum Picture

Name: Haley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisel View Post
They still don't quite know about my problem. They've had suspicions in the past but I've managed to adjust my eating habits to make it look like I eat enough. By monitored I mean everyone seems to notice what everyone does and does not eat in my home. And perhaps that will work, but restricting is still in its own messed up way a stress reliever
For many people who go down this road it's a way to control something in the seemingly uncontrollable world. Maybe knowing people will know if you're eating you'll be more inclined to do so. It's a hard thing to do, but there are better ways to relieve stress than to deprive yourself

Feel free to PM me at any point
Also known as the girl no one can say it better than

queenofcontrariety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2015, 11:11 AM   #8
DayintheCity

Name: Dale

You weight will go up and down your entire life, that's just a given. Food is awesome and you're awesome for wanting to eat it!
DayintheCity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2015, 06:37 PM   #9
CuteGuy889
Nice Poster

Name: vicky

Accepted..Gaining can make one nuts. When pounds started creeping up I was lyk 15 and has been stick skinny all my life. I could not think of a "normal weight " life. I was devastated when my GF pinched a bit of love handle unexpectedly. I denied it & started to starve myself....But my GF convinced me how cute a little padding looked on me, made the whole change a sexy experience. .
...She would undress me in front of a mirror and make fun of my skinny-fat body, and say how cute I look with my new weight on..check where I have gained..where she can pinch more....then if privacy permits take me to TV, sill in my briefs, and enocurage me to have a hearty normal meal....she would rub my belly and push me to finish my portion and even eat more...
2 years later I've gone from 48kg to 65 kg and definitely not skinny any more...But i'm not fat and I carry my body with confidence.....
And not losing my concentration to mere weight issues helped me excel in my studies too.
CuteGuy889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2015, 12:23 PM   #10
ChaosEarthquake

Name: Error

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisel View Post
Okay so for a while now I've been pretty screwed when it comes to eating and on weekends I am monitored and pressured to eat more and can't restrict like I usually do. I just had a small meal and then got that feeling where you're much hungrier than you realized and I ended up going on what I perceive as a binge. I won't go into detail as it might upset some and I can't purge because it'd be obvious. When I started eating I was like "Fuck it, I'm gonna be normal for once, no worries" but now I'm filled with regret and I don't know what to do and I'm scared I'm going to gain because I've had to eat more the entire weekend and just ugh
I've had multiple eating disorders for the past two years.
I recommend that you set a goal of how many calories you eat within a day. I usually eat around 600-1200 a day, with daily exercise routines (if you want some, I can help ). Also, if you want to feel full, eat more vegetables and fruits, they can fill you up a lot quicker than whatever else you eat.
Drink lots of water (I recommend 1, 8-10 ounce glass every hour), for it can boost your metabolism and help you burn calories faster.

If you need ANYTHING just send me a PM and I will return to you ASAP.
ChaosEarthquake is offline   Reply With Quote