Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 16th, 2010, 06:27 PM   #1
LiTTleBrok3nDolly

LiTTleBrok3nDolly's Forum Picture

Exclamation Schizophrenia Diaries True Stories & Diaries of Psychological Torture

I read about this one girl who felt as though she was on a tv show with hidden cameras spying on her and she didnt go to the bathroom or take showers for days i felt like this totally when i was in 9 & 10 grade, a year and a half ago and two years ago. It was bad but i didnt tell anyone i would always joke around with my mom saying "wouldnt it be weird if we were on a tv show with hidden cameras?" And about a year and a half ago i started hearing voices nothing bad the occasional "your weak" or "your so stupid for failing school" but then a few months ago they got worse i would think friends were against me and thats why they didnt text me and a month a o i believed there was a community against me and spying on me and typing info on me, and now? The same but i know who the head leader is. I cant say more or else i will be in trouble all i will say is that they tell me what to do if i dont then they threaten me if i do it they leave me alone. I can see then in my head, putting files away and sometimes, like a few minutes ago, i saw someone walk by my door, noone was there, except one of they spy people, a boy, a guy late 20's. He was starring at me for about three seconds, then moved away and was gone. He knows im on here, i should stop before they threaten me.

The winter land is black and white, just how i feel on the inside
LiTTleBrok3nDolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2010, 08:50 AM   #2
georgiamay
Awesome Poster

georgiamay's Forum Picture

Name: Georgia
Default Re: Schizophrenia Diaries True Stories & Diaries of Psychological Torture

have you spoken to anyone about this? are you seeing a psychaitrist or something?

I can safely tell you that the voices in your head aren't real. They cannot hurt you.
Your friends aren't against you, this is all in your head. hun, I really think you should see a psychologist about this, they'll be able to help you, and the voices will fade, and then they'll go away.

Have you been diagnosed with shizophrenia?
georgiamay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2010, 10:58 AM   #3
LiTTleBrok3nDolly

LiTTleBrok3nDolly's Forum Picture

Default Re: Schizophrenia Diaries True Stories & Diaries of Psychological Torture

Have you been diagnosed with shizophrenia?

No i havent only BPD

The winter land is black and white, just how i feel on the inside
LiTTleBrok3nDolly is offline   Reply With Quote